Author Topic: Albanians talking about JTF and Mr. Chaim  (Read 3162 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Re: Albanians talking about JTF and Mr. Chaim
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2009, 05:07:18 AM »

Savage would never "put his money where his mouth is" and support JTF [and thus in turn help Serbs] with regular contributions/fund raising efforts because Savage is in many ways similar to comedian Jackie Mason : a cynical OPPORTUNIST who "talks the talk" but refuses to "walk the walk". I concur that patriotic Serbs should no longer support Savage after what he did to Palin and his blatant plagiarism of JTF's information and positions.

I regard both of these people - Mason and Savage - as FAKE Conservatives: complete phonies. Mason recently posted a supposedly "supportive" video response to one of my videos on Zootube. BIG DEAL! With all of his Millions of $$$$$$$, why doesn't Mason donate just a little to JTF on a regular basis or at least arrange a fundraiser every so often?

As Chaim recently pointed out on one of the Ask JTF shows, a while ago Mason's agent told Chaim to call back in 6 months concerning a fundraiser for JTF and when Chaim called after 6 months, she pretended she had never heard of him! What a sickening fraud Mason and his people are. Just like Michael Savage.

Serbs should STOP supporting that fraudulent jerkoff.

Regarding Mason- I think we shouldn't burn the bridges. As far as I can tell he is a real conservative, even if he is all talk and even if he don't want to donate to JTF. I think it is wrong to condemn someone for not donating, it is impolite for sure.

Shalom brother Zelhar,

contrary to what you may have inferred, I was NOT condemning him merely for refusing to donate to JTF or organize fundraisers. I was pointing out how Mason - with all his connections and money - PROMISED he was going to organize a fundraiser and got his agent to tell Chaim that he should call back in 6 months time [despite the fact that Chaim had put in an enormous amount of time and effort on JTF's side in helping to make arrangements for the fundraiser].

When Chaim called back after 6 months had expired as specifically instructed to by Mason through his agent, this very same agent he spoke to previously pretended that she had never spoken to Chaim in her life and said the following:

"Who on earth are you? We don't know you! Jacki doesn't know you and I don't know you!"

Obviously this ridiculous and disgraceful pretense would not have happened if not for Mason's specific instructions to his agent. That is why I called him a PHONY.I am sure you will agree that what Mason did through his agent was a disgraceful act of betrayal and very IMPOLITE - and not a case of me or Chaim being "impolite" or "burning bridges" for pointing this out on the Ask JTF show.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 06:31:25 AM by 4International »

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2009, 05:30:10 AM »
I wonder if these are the Albanians from Taken.

I heard many Albanians are converting to Catholicism in Kosovo.  Some said they want to return tho their roots.  I hope that's true. 
Yes,that's true.And there is nothing to "hope".
They are not "real Muslims".
There are places in Kosovo where Albanians convert to Catholicism for being grateful to their creators.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2009, 06:41:42 AM »

Savage would never "put his money where his mouth is" and support JTF [and thus in turn help Serbs] with regular contributions/fund raising efforts because Savage is in many ways similar to comedian Jackie Mason : a cynical OPPORTUNIST who "talks the talk" but refuses to "walk the walk". I concur that patriotic Serbs should no longer support Savage after what he did to Palin and his blatant plagiarism of JTF's information and positions.

I regard both of these people - Mason and Savage - as FAKE Conservatives: complete phonies. Mason recently posted a supposedly "supportive" video response to one of my videos on Zootube. BIG DEAL! With all of his Millions of $$$$$$$, why doesn't Mason donate just a little to JTF on a regular basis or at least arrange a fundraiser every so often?

As Chaim recently pointed out on one of the Ask JTF shows, a while ago Mason's agent told Chaim to call back in 6 months concerning a fundraiser for JTF and when Chaim called after 6 months, she pretended she had never heard of him! What a sickening fraud Mason and his people are. Just like Michael Savage.

Serbs should STOP supporting that fraudulent jerkoff.

Regarding Mason- I think we shouldn't burn the bridges. As far as I can tell he is a real conservative, even if he is all talk and even if he don't want to donate to JTF. I think it is wrong to condemn someone for not donating, it is impolite for sure.

Shalom brother Zelhar,

contrary to what you may have inferred, I was NOT condemning him merely for refusing to donate to JTF or organize fundraisers. I was pointing out how Mason - with all his connections and money - PROMISED he was going to organize a fundraiser and got his agent to tell Chaim that he should call back in 6 months time [despite the fact that Chaim had put in an enormous amount of time and effort on JTF's side in helping to make arrangements for the fundraiser].

When Chaim called back after 6 months had expired as specifically instructed to by Mason through his agent, this very same agent he spoke to previously pretended that she had never spoken to Chaim in her life and said the following:

"Who on earth are you? We don't know you!"

Obviously this ridiculous and disgraceful pretense would not have happened if not for Mason's specific instructions to his agent. That is why I called him a PHONY.I am sure you will agree that what Mason did through his agent was a disgraceful act of betrayal and very IMPOLITE - and not a case of me or Chaim being "impolite" or "burning bridges" for pointing this out on the Ask JTF show.
I know the story it is a poor and indeed phony behavior. I personally think he never intended to make good on his promise, but instead of an on the spot refusal, he pulled out this stupid stick.  But still, what good do we gain by exposing Mason as a phony? That people would ignore his words and his messages altogether ? Either way i don't think he wants to donate to JTF, so let each side go their separate way in peace.

I can tell you that the 'far' right in Israel is hopelessly fragmented (even if you disregard the fake pocket organizations). It is detrimental to our common cause that we can't cooperate or at least coexist.