Author Topic: Currently, what non Muslim country is most willing to fight the Islamic threat  (Read 1093 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I'm saying China and then India. 

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
SavetheWest,
I really am not sure which country would fight extremists.  Do you think you can give me a brief explanation as to why you think that China and India might do so?  So I can form a better informed opinion on this topic.
Thanks,
ag337

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
China and India?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
The United States fights Islam, but not enough, and who know how long the US will even do that?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
It seems to me that the answer is "no country". 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Although India's Hindu population is obviously anti-Muslim, their leaders ARENT!!!

Same with America.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

Although India's Hindu population is obviously anti-Muslim, their leaders ARENT!!!

Same with America.

Neither is Israel.  >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
SavetheWest,
I really am not sure which country would fight extremists.  Do you think you can give me a brief explanation as to why you think that China and India might do so?  So I can form a better informed opinion on this topic.
Thanks,
ag337

India seems to have more people willing to say what they think and who are proud of their history.  China doesn't seem to care what people think.  When the Muslim Uighars were caught in a plot to blow up Tianamen Square for some Mao 100 year anniversary, they rounded up all the top imams and political leaders and shot them. 

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
SavetheWest,
Thanks for answering my question.
I need to think about this and consider your answer.
Until now, I really don't think there is any country who will stand up firmly against Islamic Extremists.
I really need to sit down and analyze this question more thoroughly.
Thanks again for enlightening me with your answer.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
The west must be unite

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
India under Hindu Nationalist government of BJP!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I think Chaim is correct in saying that if Israel gets its act together, the whole world will follow.  If Americans, Europeans, Australians and Indians saw what was possible from a Kahanist government, they would want something similiar. 

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
"China doesn't seem to care what people think.  When the Muslim Uighars were caught in a plot to blow up Tianamen Square for some Mao 100 year anniversary, they rounded up all the top imams and political leaders and shot them."

Wow, I never heard that story.  My choice for a nation that would go bare-knuckles about Muslim extremism within their own borders would be Russia.  That's what makes their dealings with Iran so odd.

Don't underestimate the United States, at least in this regard:  I agree that American political leadership is lame, BUT the citizenry is armed to the teeth.  Ironically, the Muslims within American borders may wish for America's fall, but that event could produce their own deaths at the hands of pi$$ed-off natives.