Author Topic: Like that's going to happen!!!!  (Read 1206 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Like that's going to happen!!!!
« on: February 19, 2009, 07:07:49 PM »
Clinton Says U.S. Seeks Unity With Muslim World
TOKYO, Feb. 17 -- Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday that the Obama administration will make "a concerted effort" to restore the image of the United States in the Islamic world and will seek to "enlist the help of Muslims around the world against the extremists."
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Like that's going to happen!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 07:20:38 PM »
Bad enough I think some people will think the U.S is a Muslim country because the ayatollah is in charge if you know what I mean.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 07:31:15 PM »
Yep, I know what you mean!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 07:59:14 PM »
This just makes me so angry to hear or read about this kind of bu@@sh@t!
Throughout his campaign, Obama has made it a point of saying that he wants to repair the U.S.A.'s image around the world.  And I could really not give a darn how other countries view the U.S.A.  Actually, I would prefer they fear the U.S.A. and not mess with us.
Now as far as restoring our image with Islamic run contries; is a complete crock of cr@p.  Why would we want to play nice and be friends with countries of Radical Islam that want us wiped off the face of the Earth if we do not cater to them, convert to their cult of a religion, and follow their so- called "holy book" the Koran.
Aksis, you said it best in the title of this thread, "Like that's going to happen!"
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 08:13:49 PM by ag337 »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 08:00:20 PM »
Clinton Says U.S. Seeks Unity With Muslim World
TOKYO, Feb. 17 -- Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday that the Obama administration will make "a concerted effort" to restore the image of the United States in the Islamic world and will seek to "enlist the help of Muslims around the world against the extremists."

Is it possible to be that naive? Or is it that stupid? Or maybe she knows better, and is simply evil?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 08:12:46 PM »
I'm with ag33, I would much rather other countries FEAR us, than us try to be friends with them. "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" is a bunch of BS to me. I'll keep my friends close, but my enemies can all go straight to hell!
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 08:31:03 PM »
Arksis,
I have to concur with your thinking about keeping your friends close and let your enemies go straight to hell.  I just hope that this country wakes up and figures this out before it is too late.  It is incredulous to me that H. Clinton would even make a comment like this, after all comments on the campaign trail about how dangerous Radical Islam is and how naive Obama is about this subject.  So what's next, is she going to sit down and have a cup of tea with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Cuba, or Venezuela?
This makes me want to scream for all and any to hear!!
And I will continue to speak out against this administration at any and every chance I get!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 08:48:50 PM »
Ugh. Yuck!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 08:54:08 PM »
Hi Dawn. Clinton is such a joke! We all know the Moslems tolerate their Jihadists and make excuses for them 24 /7 !
The Moslems are laughing at the Clintons and every other Liberal alive.

I hate the Clintons    >:(         >:(           >:(

Shalom - Dox

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 09:38:32 PM »
Don't forget, Hillary once said she got appreciation for Islam when Chelsea was studying it.  I suppose cutting off Chelsea's clitoris will be one of her first attempts at reconciliation with this beautiful culture.
I wouldn't object to Chelsea having a clitorectomy. There would be no more Clintons.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 10:10:52 PM »
Don't forget, Hillary once said she got appreciation for Islam when Chelsea was studying it.  I suppose cutting off Chelsea's clitoris will be one of her first attempts at reconciliation with this beautiful culture.
I wouldn't object to Chelsea having a clitorectomy. There would be no more Clintons.

Those operations don't make most of the women that get them infertile.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 10:13:56 PM »
Japan HATES Hillary and told her GO HOME, WE DO NOT SUPPORT YOU!  Japanese people AINT stupid by ANY means.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 10:23:45 PM »

Exactly, where is the outrage from female liberals for the human rights abuses against Moslem women and girls.
About Hillary thinking it was cool for Chelsea to study Islam, why she should send her to Afganstan for further studies and then they can splash acid on her face to go along with the ( other mutilation ) that Hillary pretends does not exist in Islam.

I swear Islam was created by Satan, I am serious.

Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009, 12:23:07 AM »

I have to concur with your thinking about keeping your friends close and let your enemies go straight to hell.  I just hope that this country wakes up and figures this out before it is too late.  It is incredulous to me that H. Clinton would even make a comment like this, after all comments on the campaign trail about how dangerous Radical Islam is and how naive Obama is about this subject.  So what's next, is she going to sit down and have a cup of tea with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Cuba, or Venezuela?
This makes me want to scream for all and any to hear!!
And I will continue to speak out against this administration at any and every chance I get!

I feel the same way ag and do the same thing about speaking out! Most people don't understand what's come over me, but I tell them I am FED UP!

I hate the Clintons too Elizabeth! Before we moved to Arkansas, there was a running joke with everyone that lived here. They claim Clinton became president because the whole state of Arkansas voted for him, just to get them OUT of Arkansas. You are so right, Islam is the same thing as Satanism if you asked me.
Meir Kahane

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2009, 01:05:33 AM »

Yeah like Bill won't still be screwing around and slip one past the goalie.