Author Topic: PASSAGE Scripture that was on my heart for ALL of us. IN HEBREW TOO.  (Read 1021 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
  This was on my heart today to give to you all while we celebrate Shabbat, and others who LOVE us and recognize the Jewish faith, where most faiths come from~ Our CHRISTIAN & Catholic Friends, that are AWESOME. 
This speaks to Jews, but ALSO to our wonderful  righteous gentile members that I LOVE.
Also for the hindus that are having a bad time in their OWN land with the paki aniimals, YOU ARE ALL, that LOVE us, in MY PRAYERS.   
  It is HARD to be with the Jewish people right now, because the whole world, ONCE again is blaming us for ALL of their "woes"  -For being SO SMALL, we are sure big in damage..........NOT! 
Thank you ALL SO MUCH for supporting some right wing Jews that LOVE YOU and will NEVER forget YOUR kindness. I WONT, EVER.

Isaiah Chapter 60

א  קוּמִי אוֹרִי, כִּי בָא אוֹרֵךְ; וּכְבוֹד יְהוָה, עָלַיִךְ זָרָח.  1
Arise, shine, for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.   :israel:
ב  כִּי-הִנֵּה הַחֹשֶׁךְ יְכַסֶּה-אֶרֶץ, וַעֲרָפֶל לְאֻמִּים; וְעָלַיִךְ יִזְרַח יְהוָה, וּכְבוֹדוֹ עָלַיִךְ יֵרָאֶה.  2
For, behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the peoples; but upon thee the LORD will arise, and His glory shall be seen upon thee.    FOR ALL PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN THE G-d OF ISRAEL
ג  וְהָלְכוּ גוֹיִם, לְאוֹרֵךְ; וּמְלָכִים, לְנֹגַהּ זַרְחֵךְ.  3
And nations shall walk at thy light, and kings at the brightness of thy rising. 
ד  שְׂאִי-סָבִיב עֵינַיִךְ, וּרְאִי--כֻּלָּם, נִקְבְּצוּ בָאוּ-לָךְ; בָּנַיִךְ מֵרָחוֹק יָבֹאוּ, וּבְנוֹתַיִךְ עַל-צַד תֵּאָמַנָה.  4
Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: they all are gathered together, and come to thee; thy sons come from far, and thy daughters are borne on the side. 
ה  אָז תִּרְאִי וְנָהַרְתְּ, וּפָחַד וְרָחַב לְבָבֵךְ:  כִּי-יֵהָפֵךְ עָלַיִךְ הֲמוֹן יָם, חֵיל גּוֹיִם יָבֹאוּ לָךְ.  5
Then thou shalt see and be radiant, and thy heart shall throb and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be turned unto thee, the wealth of the nations shall come unto thee. 
ו  שִׁפְעַת גְּמַלִּים תְּכַסֵּךְ, בִּכְרֵי מִדְיָן וְעֵיפָה--כֻּלָּם, מִשְּׁבָא יָבֹאוּ; זָהָב וּלְבוֹנָה יִשָּׂאוּ, וּתְהִלֹּת יְהוָה יְבַשֵּׂרוּ.  6
The caravan of camels shall cover thee, and of the young camels of Midian and Ephah, all coming from Sheba; they shall bring gold and incense, and shall proclaim the praises of the LORD. 
ז  כָּל-צֹאן קֵדָר יִקָּבְצוּ לָךְ, אֵילֵי נְבָיוֹת יְשָׁרְתוּנֶךְ; יַעֲלוּ עַל-רָצוֹן מִזְבְּחִי, וּבֵית תִּפְאַרְתִּי אֲפָאֵר.  7
All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee; they shall come up with acceptance on Mine altar, and I will glorify My glorious house.  
ח  מִי-אֵלֶּה, כָּעָב תְּעוּפֶינָה; וְכַיּוֹנִים, אֶל-אֲרֻבֹּתֵיהֶם.  8
Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their cotes?  
ט  כִּי-לִי אִיִּים יְקַוּוּ, וָאֳנִיּוֹת תַּרְשִׁישׁ בָּרִאשֹׁנָה, לְהָבִיא בָנַיִךְ מֵרָחוֹק, כַּסְפָּם וּזְהָבָם אִתָּם--לְשֵׁם יְהוָה אֱלֹהַיִךְ, וְלִקְדוֹשׁ יִשְׂרָאֵל כִּי פֵאֲרָךְ.  9
Surely the isles shall wait for Me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, for the name of the LORD thy G-d, and for the Holy One of Israel, because He hath glorified thee
י  וּבָנוּ בְנֵי-נֵכָר חֹמֹתַיִךְ, וּמַלְכֵיהֶם יְשָׁרְתוּנֶךְ:  כִּי בְקִצְפִּי הִכִּיתִיךְ, וּבִרְצוֹנִי רִחַמְתִּיךְ.  10
And aliens shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee; for in My wrath I smote thee, but in My favour have I had compassion on thee. 
יא  וּפִתְּחוּ שְׁעָרַיִךְ תָּמִיד יוֹמָם וָלַיְלָה, לֹא יִסָּגֵרוּ:  לְהָבִיא אֵלַיִךְ חֵיל גּוֹיִם, וּמַלְכֵיהֶם נְהוּגִים.  11
Thy gates also shall be open continually, day and night, they shall not be shut; that men may bring unto thee the wealth of the nations, and their kings in procession. 
יב  כִּי-הַגּוֹי וְהַמַּמְלָכָה אֲשֶׁר לֹא-יַעַבְדוּךְ, יֹאבֵדוּ; וְהַגּוֹיִם, חָרֹב יֶחֱרָבוּ.  12
For that nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted. 
יג  כְּבוֹד הַלְּבָנוֹן אֵלַיִךְ יָבוֹא, בְּרוֹשׁ תִּדְהָר וּתְאַשּׁוּר יַחְדָּו--לְפָאֵר מְקוֹם מִקְדָּשִׁי, וּמְקוֹם רַגְלַי אֲכַבֵּד.  13
The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the cypress, the plane-tree and the larch together; to beautify the place of My sanctuary, and I will make the place of My feet glorious
יד  וְהָלְכוּ אֵלַיִךְ שְׁחוֹחַ בְּנֵי מְעַנַּיִךְ, וְהִשְׁתַּחֲווּ עַל-כַּפּוֹת רַגְלַיִךְ כָּל-מְנַאֲצָיִךְ; וְקָרְאוּ לָךְ עִיר יְהוָה, צִיּוֹן קְדוֹשׁ יִשְׂרָאֵל.  14
And the sons of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee, and all they that despised thee shall bow down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee the city of the LORD, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel. 
טו  תַּחַת הֱיוֹתֵךְ עֲזוּבָה וּשְׂנוּאָה, וְאֵין עוֹבֵר; וְשַׂמְתִּיךְ לִגְאוֹן עוֹלָם, מְשׂוֹשׂ דּוֹר וָדוֹר.  15
Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man passed through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. 
טז  וְיָנַקְתְּ חֲלֵב גּוֹיִם, וְשֹׁד מְלָכִים תִּינָקִי; וְיָדַעַתְּ, כִּי אֲנִי יְהוָה מוֹשִׁיעֵךְ, וְגֹאֲלֵךְ, אֲבִיר יַעֲקֹב.  16
Thou shalt also suck the milk of the nations, and shalt suck the breast of kings; and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour, and I, the Mighty One of Jacob, thy Redeemer.  
יז  תַּחַת הַנְּחֹשֶׁת אָבִיא זָהָב, וְתַחַת הַבַּרְזֶל אָבִיא כֶסֶף, וְתַחַת הָעֵצִים נְחֹשֶׁת, וְתַחַת הָאֲבָנִים בַּרְזֶל; וְשַׂמְתִּי פְקֻדָּתֵךְ שָׁלוֹם, וְנֹגְשַׂיִךְ צְדָקָה.  17
For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron; I will also make thy officers peace, and righteousness thy magistrates. 
יח  לֹא-יִשָּׁמַע עוֹד חָמָס בְּאַרְצֵךְ, שֹׁד וָשֶׁבֶר בִּגְבוּלָיִךְ; וְקָרָאת יְשׁוּעָה חוֹמֹתַיִךְ, וּשְׁעָרַיִךְ תְּהִלָּה.  18
Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, desolation nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. 
יט  לֹא-יִהְיֶה-לָּךְ עוֹד הַשֶּׁמֶשׁ, לְאוֹר יוֹמָם, וּלְנֹגַהּ, הַיָּרֵחַ לֹא-יָאִיר לָךְ; וְהָיָה-לָךְ יְהוָה לְאוֹר עוֹלָם, וֵאלֹהַיִךְ לְתִפְאַרְתֵּךְ.  19
The sun shall be no more thy light by day, neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee; but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy G-d thy glory.  
כ  לֹא-יָבוֹא עוֹד שִׁמְשֵׁךְ, וִירֵחֵךְ לֹא יֵאָסֵף:  כִּי יְהוָה, יִהְיֶה-לָּךְ לְאוֹר עוֹלָם, וְשָׁלְמוּ, יְמֵי אֶבְלֵךְ.  20
Thy sun shall no more go down, Neither shall thy moon withdraw itself; for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. 
כא  וְעַמֵּךְ כֻּלָּם צַדִּיקִים, לְעוֹלָם יִירְשׁוּ אָרֶץ; נֵצֶר מטעו (מַטָּעַי) מַעֲשֵׂה יָדַי, לְהִתְפָּאֵר.  21
Thy people also shall be all righteous, they shall inherit the land for ever; the branch of My planting, the work of My hands, wherein I glory. 
כב  הַקָּטֹן יִהְיֶה לָאֶלֶף, וְהַצָּעִיר לְגוֹי עָצוּם; אֲנִי יְהוָה, בְּעִתָּהּ אֲחִישֶׁנָּה.  {ס}  22
The smallest shall become a thousand, and the least a mighty nation; I the LORD will hasten it in its time. {S} 

« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 12:09:04 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: PASSAGE Scripture that was on my heart for ALL of us. IN HEBREW TOO.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 11:14:22 AM »
Beautiful passages Ashe Dina! Thank YOU for all you are doing and your efforts! I am proud to stand with and support Israel and forever will! I will always pray for you and G-d bless ALL of you here!  :usa+israel:
 :fist:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 12:06:22 PM »
Beautiful passages Ashe Dina! Thank YOU for all you are doing and your efforts! I am proud to stand with and support Israel and forever will! I will always pray for you and G-d bless ALL of you here!  :usa+israel:
 :fist:

You are a SWEET lady. May G-d continually BLESS YOU- 100 FOLD.  THANK YOU for being WITH US.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 12:52:53 PM »
This part of Jesaja sounds in English very poetic. In my language it is not like this, at least in the translation I use (Elberfelder)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 01:49:06 PM »
Thank you very much Paulette. This beautiful and uplifting passage of G-d's Word was just what I needed to see.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 01:51:29 PM »
Thankyou very much for this......I love these scriptures....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 02:26:13 PM »
Thank you very much Paulette. This beautiful and uplifting passage of G-d's Word was just what I needed to see.

BLESS you and Hanna, & CF- the words are NEEDED in this battle of GOOD VS EVIL, b/c THAT is what it IS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 02:31:51 PM »
Thank you very much,Shabbat Shalom.
תודה רבה,שבת שלום.
I studied most of these scriptures during my studies to my Bar Mitzvah (well,not exactly...)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 02:41:49 PM »
Here is my scriptural response to you AsheDina...

Shabbat Shalom!

Tehillim Verse 21
1. For the conductor, a song about David.
2. O Lord, may the king rejoice with Your strength, and how greatly does he exult with Your salvation!
3. You gave him his heart's desire, and the speech of his lips You have never withheld.
4. For You have preceded him with the blessings of the good man; You have placed a gold crown on his head.
5. He asked You for life; You gave it to him, length of days forever and ever.
6. His glory is great in Your salvation; majesty and beauty You place upon him.
7. For You make him blessings forever; You shall make him happy with joy before You.
8. For the king trusts in the Lord and in the loving- kindness of the Most High, that he should not falter.
9. Your hand shall suffice for all Your enemies; Your right hand shall suffice for those who hate You.
10. You shall place them as a fiery furnace at the time of Your anger; may the Lord destroy them with His wrath and may fire consume them.
11. You shall destroy their fruit from the earth and their seed from the sons of man.
12. For they have directed evil against You; they have devised a plot that they cannot [execute].
13. For You shall place them as a portion; with Your bowstrings You shall set [Your arrows] toward their faces.
14. Exalt Yourself, O Lord, with Your strength; let us sing and chant of Your might.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 02:53:39 PM »
Here is my scriptural response to you AsheDina...

Shabbat Shalom!

Tehillim Verse 21
1. For the conductor, a song about David.
2. O Lord, may the king rejoice with Your strength, and how greatly does he exult with Your salvation!
3. You gave him his heart's desire, and the speech of his lips You have never withheld.
4. For You have preceded him with the blessings of the good man; You have placed a gold crown on his head.
5. He asked You for life; You gave it to him, length of days forever and ever.
6. His glory is great in Your salvation; majesty and beauty You place upon him.
7. For You make him blessings forever; You shall make him happy with joy before You.
8. For the king trusts in the Lord and in the loving- kindness of the Most High, that he should not falter.
9. Your hand shall suffice for all Your enemies; Your right hand shall suffice for those who hate You.
10. You shall place them as a fiery furnace at the time of Your anger; may the Lord destroy them with His wrath and may fire consume them.
11. You shall destroy their fruit from the earth and their seed from the sons of man.
12. For they have directed evil against You; they have devised a plot that they cannot [execute].
13. For You shall place them as a portion; with Your bowstrings You shall set [Your arrows] toward their faces.
14. Exalt Yourself, O Lord, with Your strength; let us sing and chant of Your might.

THAT made MY day.  SHABBAT SHALOM. The L-rd BLESS you and KEEP you.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 03:09:09 PM »

BLESS you and Hanna, & CF- the words are NEEDED in this battle of GOOD VS EVIL, b/c THAT is what it IS.

Yes, very very true....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 03:17:35 PM »
Very beautiful post I might say and I would also like to make the comment that I think that the jews are way to small of a group to blame for the problems of the world.  There is also no evidence that the Jews cause the worlds problems.  Matter of fact evil ideologies such as Communism and Islam are the cause of the worlds problems. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 04:41:59 PM »
Very beautiful post I might say and I would also like to make the comment that I think that the jews are way to small of a group to blame for the problems of the world.  There is also no evidence that the Jews cause the worlds problems.  Matter of fact evil ideologies such as Communism and Islam are the cause of the worlds problems. 

Chad...Ecclesiastes says that there is NOTHING new under the sun.  This hatred is an ALWAYS thing with Jews. Like Kahane says: Well, here is one Jew that couldnt care LESS what the world thinks anymore. I DONT EITHER.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009, 04:42:16 PM »
Thank you Chad, you said my sentiments exactly!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane