Author Topic: HELP GET DR. ORLY TAITZ ON TV TO EXPOSE OBAMA  (Read 441 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
HELP GET DR. ORLY TAITZ ON TV TO EXPOSE OBAMA
« on: February 20, 2009, 11:02:43 AM »
Dr. Orly -- WRITE EMAILS TO GET ORLY ON TV

http://defendourfreedoms.us/2009/02/20/letters-needed-to-the-world-over-with-raymond-arroyo-in-ewtn.aspx

Letters Needed to The World Over with Raymond Arroyo, in EWTN
Dear Citizens,

We need to get Orly on TV, one show at a time.

Unfortunately only a very small minority of American citizens know that Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen, and we, you and me, need to change that PRONTO.

The first TV show for Orly should be The World Over with Raymond Arroyo, in EWTN. Orly told me that she would love to appear in that show. Why that show? It is outside the networks, it has over 100 million viewers worldwide, tens of millions of viewers in the United States , and the host, Raymond Arroyo, is unapologetically critical of Obama.

Mr. Arroyo has opened the doors for us, especially for us. At the end of his last show, he said that once a month he will interview one guest selected by the viewers via email. Thatʼs us.

I need 3000, yes thatʼs three thousand, of you to send an email to [email protected] with only the word:

Topics

in the subject line. Those are his specific instructions.

In the email (please be very polite) tell Raymond that you want him to interview Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq., the lawyer who has a case pending in the United States Supreme Court challenging Obamaʼs Natural Born Citizenship.

If we get her on TV, and tens of millions of Americans watch what she has to say, then the cat is out of the bag. This site has three hundred and fifty thousand (350,000) hits per week; I only need three thousand of you. I need three thousand Patriots to step forward.

Please do your share. Help her! Step forward!

Sincerely,

Carlos Vazquez

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: HELP GET DR. ORLY TAITZ ON TV TO EXPOSE OBAMA
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 11:07:22 AM »
I am off to send an email right now! Thanks so much Cyberella!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 02:22:33 PM »
Done and done. ;D

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 04:21:08 PM »
Done.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2