Author Topic: a British propaganda film...(yes another one...)  (Read 8687 times)

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
a British propaganda film...(yes another one...)
« on: February 21, 2009, 06:22:05 PM »

enjoy...from one,if not the greatest world manipulators!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: a British propaganda film...(yes another one...)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 06:36:09 PM »
  These murders in Vukovar resembles to Croatians rather to Serbians!  >:(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 08:00:44 PM »
I am sick of this anti-Serb propaganda B.S. Where are all of the movies made of the ALBANIAN MUSLIM NAZI SCUM MUDERING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD, DUE TO THEIR FAITH? NO ONE WOULD DARE MAKE A film on that.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 05:10:31 AM »
I am sick of this anti-Serb propaganda B.S. Where are all of the movies made of the ALBANIAN MUSLIM NAZI SCUM MUDERING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD, DUE TO THEIR FAITH? NO ONE WOULD DARE MAKE A film on that.

Here you have sort of what you asked for, but of course this documentary is forbiden in Sebia! http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,32070.0.html

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 05:39:39 AM »

Here you have sort of what you asked for, but of course this documentary is forbiden in Sebia! http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,32070.0.html
For the first time it was emitted on Radio Television of Serbia(RTS) few days ago.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 05:44:58 AM »

For the first time it was emitted on Radio Television of Serbia(RTS) few days ago.

And?? What was the reaction?

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 06:04:55 AM »

And?? What was the reaction?
Do you know that majority of Serbian population is pro-EU?
What do you expect of them?What their reaction should be?

They don't give a...you know what.They don't want to angry EU.It would be against the meaning of their life-to enter the EU.
And they are not interested for it.They have "smarter things" to do.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 06:11:23 AM »
  I was affraid of that!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2009, 06:24:20 AM »
  I was affraid of that!
Majority is spiritually degraded,very much.
When Albanians announced independence on command from EU(and USA),only small number(about 150-200 000) of people protested.And that was it.No more...forgotten.

So,what do you expect the reaction would be for a TV documentary?As I said,they have a "smarter things to do".

Do you know what can wake up the people?Unfortunately only a huge catastrophe.
And it will be further occupation,starting with Vojvodina.
G-d is gonna let it to wake up the people so they can see it's not possible to say "we are Orthodox,but we want Babylonian Empire of immorality(EU) where nations are gathered in rebellion against G-d".
So,when that happen(it will be in next few years,probably),majority will be forced to choose between G-d or the side against Him.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2009, 09:39:46 AM »
I will simply repeat here what I've said over there:

"Absolutely amazing, they don't even have real maps, let go the rest, since they cannot fulfill even the basic requirements for an historical documentary.
They truly keep on surprising me, a book with several continuations could be written about their almost paranoid attitude.
Incredible! "

Just pay attention on that pointed out!
The "amazing" part is that much of their propaganda can be thrown into water with just one eye-look.
In fact, I rarely find any propaganda article that has some weight and that might require some deep explaining. They are usually 95% transparent, you can see all about the "person" who wrote them just by reading few sentences.
And that is because those stuff either aren't made by educated and intelligent people or are dedicated to ignorant, unaware people who can't even see their "mistakes", since they don't have enough background knowledge.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2009, 10:00:17 AM »
  I was affraid of that!
Majority is spiritually degraded,very much.
When Albanians announced independence on command from EU(and USA),only small number(about 150-200 000) of people protested.And that was it.No more...forgotten.

So,what do you expect the reaction would be for a TV documentary?As I said,they have a "smarter things to do".

Do you know what can wake up the people?Unfortunately only a huge catastrophe.
And it will be further occupation,starting with Vojvodina.
G-d is gonna let it to wake up the people so they can see it's not possible to say "we are Orthodox,but we want Babylonian Empire of immorality(EU) where nations are gathered in rebellion against G-d".
So,when that happen(it will be in next few years,probably),majority will be forced to choose between G-d or the side against Him.

Babylon was an advanced society comparing to what we are facing on this planet today. It's like we are getting closer to the new "Middle Ages".

As for those pro-EU Serbs. They lack something else - information and reasonable judgement.
They think someone is going to give them something for free. To help them and expect them "with open arms" just like that. This is impossible anywhere in the World.
They only think about their pocket, but don't even realise how much even that will be hit by EU laws and taxes.
So what if we can travel.
We can travel and yet not to be able to get a work abroad. Why? because we are Serbs. Some still remember how Serbs were treated especially during the nighties. And yet, those our "friends and allies" still can't let us in peace, but continue to publish the most disgusting stuff over the media against us, poisoning everyone, young, old, man, woman, black, white, everyone under their dominance using the most horrifying ways, almost close to World War propaganda style.

This is, my dear friends, what our own people want to join, as all of you already know.

But the humiliating part is, that THEY are trying to show themselves as EDUCATED, civilised, smart, cosmopolitan, forward etc, while, we, nationalists are "primitive, uneducated peasants". They think they are the ones "who are the one who really represent Serbia", those weak imbeciles who kneel in front of every super-force!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2009, 10:16:46 AM »

As for those pro-EU Serbs. They lack something else - information and reasonable judgement.
They think someone is going to give them something for free. To help them and expect them "with open arms" just like that. This is impossible anywhere in the World

And yet, those our "friends and allies" still can't let us in peace, but continue to publish the most disgusting stuff over the media against us, poisoning everyone, young, old, man, woman, black, white, everyone under their dominance using the most horrifying ways, almost close to World War propaganda style.

Maybe, pro-EU Serbs's argument is that if they join EU and accept its rules, the attitude of Europe to Serbia will change and Serbia will be considered a "civilized democratic country"?

Maybe their reason is as follows: Serbia cannot resist the whole Europe. So instead of being surrounded by the powerful alliance that is not friendly to us, let's join it and change our geo-political position for the better. After all, geographically we are a part of Europe and our history is tightly interwined with that of Europe.

Europe, in its turn, is also interested in having European Serbia and Balkan problems settled. So it would welcome us (Serbs) and help us integrate into its political and economy system.

Is it what they say?
What can be said against this appoach?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 10:44:45 AM by Spectator »
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 09:28:13 AM »

But the humiliating part is, that THEY are trying to show themselves as EDUCATED, civilised, smart, cosmopolitan, forward etc, while, we, nationalists are "primitive, uneducated peasants". They think they are the ones "who are the one who really represent Serbia", those weak imbeciles who kneel in front of every super-force!

well said.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 06:48:47 PM »

They think someone is going to give them something for free. To help them and expect them "with open arms" just like that. This is impossible anywhere in the World

And yet, those our "friends and allies" still can't let us in peace, but continue to publish the most disgusting stuff over the media against us, poisoning everyone, young, old, man, woman, black, white, everyone under their dominance using the most horrifying ways, almost close to World War propaganda style.

Maybe, pro-EU Serbs's argument is that if they join EU and accept its rules, the attitude of Europe to Serbia will change and Serbia will be considered a "civilized democratic country"?

Maybe their reason is as follows: Serbia cannot resist the whole Europe. So instead of being surrounded by the powerful alliance that is not friendly to us, let's join it and change our geo-political position for the better. After all, geographically we are a part of Europe and our history is tightly interwined with that of Europe.

Europe, in its turn, is also interested in having European Serbia and Balkan problems settled. So it would welcome us (Serbs) and help us integrate into its political and economy system.

Is it what they say?

That kind of excuse is ridiculous, since, if they (EU) want so, they would have done that already a long time ago, but they don't let us stand up. They, when bashing Serbia, many times try to point out on "Milošević era" while talking to us and looking for excuses for their actions, yet again, they don't have even a bit of tolerance for today's Serbia, they continue their circle of propaganda even more. They don't let wounds heal, they don't drop it and say "OK, it's over, we just wanted to remove HIM, let's move on and not return", they keep on repeating the same stuff over and over again through mainstream media, just in order "not to be forgotten, not to be repeated" (while, the real message to the viewers is "Don't forget, THEY ARE EVIL"). This is just one example of their lies. They don't want to see Serbia with head up, but kneeling Serbia. Serbia in EU, but Serbia that recognized itself as "genocidal nation" and gave up its former territories and Serbs outside Serbia.

Should I remind you that, the same EU, which is "flattering" to Serbia, made "Srebrenica day" as memorial, therefore, it would be something repeated FOREVER, as "The day of sadness in EU", it has the same range with Holocaust memorial.
Speaks for itself!

There is no more Europe we used to know.
There are simple people and opposition parties that support us.
The thing is that, we belong to the group of those who simply "aren't sympathetic" to the ruling elite.

They have their geo-political interests and don't think of changing them, but rather fulfilling them.
We stand on their way, this is why they need puppets. But, we don't stand on the way to the West only, that matters, too.

Europe, in its turn, is also interested in having European Serbia and Balkan problems settled. So it would welcome us (Serbs) and help us integrate into its political and economy system.[/i]

Ohhh, just if they don't need us. They need us, but DOWN.
They need weak Serbia.

I hate when I hear "We MUST GO TO EUROPE".
First of all, a country can't "go" anywhere and we are not in Asian or African nomads who are looking for "better living" so we HAVE TO GO TO EUROPE.
I know how banalized it sounds, but their sentence is banalized.
Properly would be "We have to join European Union." if they REALLY need to SAY something like this!

I hope I was clear enough, if not, feel free to ask anything.
Maybe it's not my "rhetoric day", today, heh....

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 06:51:46 PM »

well said.

Thank you, just one correction - They think they are the ones "who truly represent Serbia".
Just now I've realised how stupid that sentence looked like in the original form.
Sorry!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 07:09:33 PM »
Thanks sonya_yu for the extensive answer.

I am positive that [political establishment of] Europe is the least legitimate body to teach Serbia human rights and tolerance. After all the crusades, inquisition, colonization & colonial wars, and Nazism how do they dare to critisize anyone!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 09:42:49 PM »
Thanks sonya_yu for the extensive answer.

I am positive that [political establishment of] Europe is the least legitimate body to teach Serbia human rights and tolerance. After all the crusades, inquisition, colonization & colonial wars, and Nazism how do they dare to critisize anyone!

You're welcome!

I agree with you.

I am not "anti-European" (as they like to say, which neither makes any sense, since we ARE Europeans, too, therefore, it would mean we are anti-ourselves), but I am certainly anti-EU and that "confederate state" organization they are making.
It is deadly for European nations.

Of course, they have no right to demonize Serbia.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 09:45:17 PM »
And by the way, if it goes too far, it might finish as Yugoslavia, trust me.
We saw that such system "unity, diverse, multi-ethnic mixture states" does't work.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2009, 12:06:21 AM »

Is it what they say?

Here is an easy answer to that question:
If Norway can survive without EU, so can Serbia. Yes, most people do not know that eventhough Norway is not a member of EU, their living standards are one of the highest in the world. Maybe exactly because they are not member of EU, that's why Norway is doing ok without this evil EU which is nothing else but a legal way for Germany to dominate Europe without them shooting a single bullet.
After all, Germans were the main contributors to disintegration of Yugoslavia & USSR. DIVIDE AND CONQUER.
Isn't just strange that "GERMANY IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT ACTUALLY GOT BIGGER IN THE LAST 20 YEARS" (unification of East & West Germany in 1989) How unusual is that? Something just doesn't match. German Nazism is coming back, no doubt about that, but now they are using the so-called democracy to do it by making others to do the fighting.

I am willing to bet that as soon as EU is getting very bad that Germany is going to be the first to leave the EU.

As far as young idiots in Serbia (and to some extent even in so-called Croatia which I will never recognize as a country), it is true that they watch way too much Western economic propaganda, how life is wonderful. What the EU leadership does not say is what the real price for this economy giant and that is that if one of the bigger members goes awry, so does everyone in the EU. Yeah, they just happen to forget to mention that.
Then again, as long as you have retarted people believing too much stuff on Tv, they are willing to believe anything. I even had a conversation with one of my cousins (about 26 yrs old) who kept claiming to know more about life in the west than me who has lived there my whole life. See, too much tv is not good for you.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2009, 12:56:23 AM »
One way that Serbia can prosper without joining EU is by 5 important factors:
1. Since most of the highways that connect Europe with Asia Minor go through Serbia, have good tariff agreements.
2. Mobilize entire Vojvodina agriculture to the max. In other words, make $$$$$ by selling grains to anyone who wishes to buy it, all at the same fair market price so that no one can complain.
3. Neutrality where we don't side either with EU or Russia. It worked fairly well during Tito (that communist bastard) and it still works well for Switzerland and Norway. This way, both EU and Russia show you respect that you deserve because neither can buy you out and since they both want you as an ally, they are less willing to try to break you up into smaller pieces as they have done since 1991.
4. Avoid foreign loans as much as possible.
5. For all the financial transactions/payments, do not accept any foreign currency but your own. That way, the value of your currency (Serbian dinar) will go up.

These are such easy things to do, but none are possible untill the government regime in Serbia is changed to someone who cares more about Serbia prospering than themselves. First be a patriot to your own country. Everything else will come easy.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2009, 05:35:11 AM »
After all, Germans were the main contributors to disintegration of Yugoslavia & USSR. DIVIDE AND CONQUER.
Isn't just strange that "GERMANY IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT ACTUALLY GOT BIGGER IN THE LAST 20 YEARS"

It is true that Germany contributed greatly to the disintegration of Yugoslavia, but I don't understand how could Germany be the MAIN contributor to the disintegration of USSR. USSR collapsed partly because of US pressure but mainly because of its own ineffective economy system.

I lived in USSR in times of disintegration (being a child though) but I couldn't see any signs of German influence.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2009, 05:42:56 AM »
If Norway can survive without EU, so can Serbia. Yes, most people do not know that eventhough Norway is not a member of EU, their living standards are one of the highest in the world. Maybe exactly because they are not member of EU, that's why Norway is doing ok..

I agree. EU has an enormus buerocratic apparatus which exists on taxes collected from ordinary people. As Czech leader Vaclav Klaus said, EU is getting more ans more similar to the USSR.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2009, 08:30:18 AM »
I even had a conversation with one of my cousins (about 26 yrs old) who kept claiming to know more about life in the west than me who has lived there my whole life. See, too much tv is not good for you.

Very true. Most TV channels are a debilization instrument owned by leftist liberals. I gave up watching TV long ago. I don't have a TV at home.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2009, 11:38:40 AM »
I even had a conversation with one of my cousins (about 26 yrs old) who kept claiming to know more about life in the west than me who has lived there my whole life. See, too much tv is not good for you.

Very true. Most TV channels are a debilization instrument owned by leftist liberals. I gave up watching TV long ago. I don't have a TV at home.

wow,nice! ,what about movies?i mean,i don't watch any "tv programs" here,i mean they are down right retarded and degrading...

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2009, 12:25:37 PM »
Isn't just strange that "GERMANY IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT ACTUALLY GOT BIGGER IN THE LAST 20 YEARS"

It is true that Germany contributed greatly to the disintegration of Yugoslavia, but I don't understand how could Germany be the MAIN contributor to the disintegration of USSR. USSR collapsed partly because of US pressure but mainly because of its own ineffective economy system.

I lived in USSR in times of disintegration (being a child though) but I couldn't see any signs of German influence.

I didn't mean that USSR was disintergrated because of Germany, but rather that Germany is the only country that expanded by size (unification of East & West Germany) while other countries in the world became smaller. Sorry for the misunderstanding.