Author Topic: Muslim Professor calls for murder of millions of Americans on Muslim TV network  (Read 3338 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Shalom dear JTF brothers and sisters,

Baruch Hashem, I have just uploaded a new video on Zootube!!

This is my 14th video so far for JTF and I owe everything to Chaim ben Pesach and all of you truly terrific and wonderful JTF'ers who have supported me so much with your compliments and spiritually uplifting words of encouragement.

This is a specially enhanced and polished video presentation of a video clip link posted here by sister AsheDina recently. After she posted it, I promised her I would give it "the 4International Jewish Task Force touch" so to speak.

Therefore, I wish to dedicate this latest JTF video to sister AsheDina for providing all of us with this extremely disturbing and dire warning of what awaits America and Israel if we don't wake up - and wake up fast.

The title of the video is:

Arab Muslim Professor advocates Mass Murder of Millions of People: "9/11 will be small change!"

If the above link doesn't work use this one:

THANK YOU ALL for your continuing support!!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 10:23:00 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Yet Another New JTF Video, Baruch Hashem!!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 08:37:29 AM »
  To ALL; Jews, Christians and righteous Gentiles:

http://www.torahtruth.org/important-quotes/

Be strong and take heart, and have no fear of them: for it is the Lord your God who is going with you; he will not take away his help from you. (Deuteronomy 31:6)

Joshua is a HERO. He will be like Geert Wilders.  G-d will GIVE the enemy into our hands. Maybe not for a time, but it IS coming.  Remember this; EVIL DOES NOT WIN OVER G-D, period!

I am just glad I found this so fast, it just shows how MUCH LOVE HaShem has for the people here, so that we are EQUIPPED with the necessary tactics in this war of good against evil.
 :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :israel: :usa: :israel: :usa:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 10:14:51 AM »
Thanks 4Intl. I can't believe how sick and evil these Islamic sheiks can get.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 01:36:08 PM »
Yet another fantastic video.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 03:40:02 PM »
You never dissapoint.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 04:08:43 PM »
4International,
         you're videos are Oscar material... if the American Academy of Film wasn't so evil and disgusting, of course!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 08:33:49 PM »

THANK YOU for your kind words: AsheDina, Dan, Zelhar, PJC & Yesha!!!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
4International, I changed the title of this thread so that all of our great members would know what this latest video is about.

This really shows the true face of the Muslim Nazi world. These are the educated, wealthy Muslims in the Arabian Peninsula who are educated and wealthy because of the United States. Yet these Satanic Nazi serpents dream of the day when they can murder every last non-Muslim in the world.

Al Jazeera is viewed by hundreds of millions of Muslims, and these calls for nuclear and biological terrorist genocide are made regularly on this "news" network.

The other big Muslim network, Al Arabiya, does the same thing - they preach Nazi mass murder against all Jews, Christians, Israelis, Americans, Europeans, Indians, Hindus, Buddhists, anyone who is a non-Muslim "infidel".

G-d bless 4International for enabling people to see the truth.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
International, that is a very powerful video. I wonder if our CIA watches these types of videos. If they do I hope they have a plan to deal with these Demonic Moslems. G-d help us and death to this demon in the Video. Has anyone noticed Satan behind his eyes?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
International, that is a very powerful video. I wonder if our CIA watches these types of videos. If they do I hope they have a plan to deal with these Demonic Moslems. G-d help us and death to this demon in the Video. Has anyone noticed Satan behind his eyes?

The CIA are Muslim-loving Jew-haters. The CIA issues reports telling us not to worry about Muslim Nazi Iran's nuclear bomb-making program.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

The CIA are Muslim-loving Jew-haters. The CIA issues reports telling us not to worry about Muslim Nazi Iran's nuclear bomb-making program.

Now that is depressing news.     :'(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

The CIA must be happy with their new Moslem President, now that he has relieved them of their terrorist watch oveseas.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
They CIA missed 9-11 so that pretty much knocked down any confidence I had that they were like James Bond.  Many of the patriotic old timers from the CIA are gone and now (since they often limit federal service to 20 years) we have generation X and Y in charge of an agency that needs the toughest and smartest people available.  The average masters degree today is the same as a high school diploma 80 years ago. Now they don't really want military experience but they want people from colleges and graduate schools.  Look at all those leaks under Bush in the NSA and CIA.  A strong nation would have given those people a firing squad.  We have liberal kids who were born in the 1960's, 70's and 80's who have not seen dire economic times, cut throat competition, or even a street fight and complain when they don't get an hour for lunch.  Good luck getting into an Al Qaeda sleeper cells or into Russian organized crime.  I'm sure there are good people in the field of the NSA, CIA, and FBI but the leadership is a bunch of elitist, naive pro Muslims, who will get us all killed.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
No sane people would clap for a man calling for a chemical attack on innocent people.  This is the Kuwait we saved from mass executions and torture from Saddam?  I'm glad they appreciate our help and the soldiers that died to free their ungrateful behinds. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have to say that the CIA report about Iran's supposedly freezing its nuclear plans caught me by surprised. This is a report that could be composed by the Nazi Mullahs in Tehran. Even the UN admitted that Iran enriches weapon-grade uranium. I just can't believe that an intelligence organization would produce an entirely fictional report in an attempt to relieve the pressure from a sworn Enemy of the USA.

Well of course the CIA has produced  fictional reports before, accusing Iraq of trying to acquire uranium and holding chemical weapons in a successful bid to go to war against Iraq. And the result is the creation of an Nazi Arab Shiite ally of Iran.

This is just unbelievable.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
International, your videos should be comprised all together to make a documentary about the Sadistic Cult of Islam.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have no words for the speech of this quranimal. Thank you for the video 4international. It really shows the true face of Islam.

>:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
i actually saw videos captured in al qaida afganistan labs ... what they did there was gassing animals with chimical expusure inside a sealed glass room  , bunch of nazi bastards

this video should be spread in non jtf forums as well , any politics forum should have a link to this one....

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
i actually saw videos captured in al qaida afganistan labs ... what they did there was gassing animals with chimical expusure inside a sealed glass room  , bunch of nazi bastards

this video should be spread in non jtf forums as well , any politics forum should have a link to this one....

I saw film clips with Saddam's scientists experimenting on poor labrador puppies. The scientists gave them some nerve agent.
If Moslems take over, they will pick up where the Nazi's left off with experiments on people and animals.
The Sadistic Nazi Moslems need to go back to Satan.      :nuke:

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Most excellent video 4International! So powerful, you are such a pro at this, thank you so much. I will do my part, and put this on my bulletin board on Myspace and hope it spreads across the internet. Thanks so much for showing MORE truth, G-d bless you!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
They CIA missed 9-11 so that pretty much knocked down any confidence I had that they were like James Bond.  Many of the patriotic old timers from the CIA are gone and now (since they often limit federal service to 20 years) we have generation X and Y in charge of an agency that needs the toughest and smartest people available.  The average masters degree today is the same as a high school diploma 80 years ago. Now they don't really want military experience but they want people from colleges and graduate schools.  Look at all those leaks under Bush in the NSA and CIA.  A strong nation would have given those people a firing squad.  We have liberal kids who were born in the 1960's, 70's and 80's who have not seen dire economic times, cut throat competition, or even a street fight and complain when they don't get an hour for lunch.  Good luck getting into an Al Qaeda sleeper cells or into Russian organized crime.  I'm sure there are good people in the field of the NSA, CIA, and FBI but the leadership is a bunch of elitist, naive pro Muslims, who will get us all killed.

Have not heard truer words spoken! I keep telling everyone, Be afraid, be VERY afraid, because it's come to this!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

G-d bless all of you wonderful JTF'ers who participated in this thread for your terrific support!!!

Offline Dagger

• Junior JTFer
Well I certainly agree with ONE point this Muslim Nazi bastard makes in the video...there is NO place for dialog...we need to blast him and his ilk straight to hell! >:(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Well I certainly agree with ONE point this Muslim Nazi bastard makes in the video...there is NO place for dialog...we need to blast him and his ilk straight to hell! >:(

:nuke:

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

A MILLION THANKS FOR YOUR FANTASTIC SUPPORT for this video, republicandox & Dagger!!!!

G-d bless you both!!