Author Topic: No Freedom of Speech in Israel  (Read 1342 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
No Freedom of Speech in Israel
« on: February 24, 2009, 04:01:45 PM »
Looks like Israel is going the route of Europe and impeding free speech of Jews while allowing the Arabs to say and do what they want. This is sickness...

Court: ‘No Arabs – No Terror’ Bumper Sticker is Incitement
Shevat 30, 5769, 24 February 09 10:36
by Gil Ronen

(IsraelNN.com) A Jerusalem judge handed down a conviction Tuesday against Neria Ofan, a pro-Land of Israel activist from Shomron (Samaria), for driving a car that sported a bumper sticker with the slogan “no Arabs – no terror.”

The Attorney General decided in 2002 that the slogan constituted incitement to racism and was therefore a criminal offense.

The slogan “no Arabs – no terror” was coined by nationalists after the start of the massive terror wave which swept Israel from late September 2000 onwards.   

According to the charge sheet against Ofan, police detectives identified him driving a car with the offending stickers near Tapuach Junction in 2004.

“The call ‘no Arabs – no terror’ is tainted with racism,” Judge Shulamit Dotan determined, “because it makes a connection between the entire Arab populace, without any differentiation among its members, and the execution of terror acts. It thus shows hostility and enmity toward an entire populace, only because of its national-ethnic origin.”

“The slogan also suggests a solution to the ‘problem,’” Judge Dotan went on to say, “in the form of collective punishment of the Arab population by making it disappear, either by expulsion of by other means, which the reader need only imagine, as long as the country remains ‘clean’ of Arabs.”

Acts of incitement to racism, the judge ruled, “connect between racist ideas and their execution through violent offenses.”

Ofan is the second person to be convicted for using the slogan. The first, David Ha’ivri of Kfar Tapuach, was sentenced to six months’ community service for distributing T-shirts with the slogan on them.

A defense witness at Ha’ivri’s trial, Michael Ben-Horin, claimed credit for inventing the slogan and having the first stickers printed. Ben-Horin told the judge that his business – renting out vacation homes in the Golan – was hurt after 2000 because people were afraid to drive north through Arab areas.

Ben Horin used to tell the prospective vacationers that they had nothing to fear in the Golan, because there were no Arabs there and thus no terror attacks. That was how the slogan was born, he said. 
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: No Freedom of Speech in Israel
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 04:18:04 PM »
Unfortunately the secular majority of Israel agrees with this pig Nazi judge. Much of Israel is as bad as decadent western Europe.  :'(

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 09:12:27 AM »
No Muslims - No Terror

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 09:31:15 AM »
This is political correctness at its worst.  Remember what political correctness is by definition:  the prohibition against saying the TRUTH for fear of causing offense. (My definition)

Well I am offended at the continuous assault on truth. 

Here is another unfortunate truth:  The democratically elected leadership will always represent the weakest elements of the electorate, in this case cowardice.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 10:54:21 AM »
I keep telling you all that we can't isolate out the current batch Israeli Bolsheviks in a case like this and use them as the only example of wickedness. The truth is that three generations of Bolshevism, going back to 1948 (and before that if you consider the Marxist mentality that birthed the kibbutzim movement) are what is responsible. Unfortunately, most of Israel is secular and has been brainwashed effectively by their Bolshevik government, schools, media, entertainment sources, and even their own family to believe in political correctness and "being the good guy" when it comes to the Arabs. The problem is much more systemic than a couple of Bolshevik judges, or even all of them combined.

Offline JudiaZionista

• New JTFer
    • My Site
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 11:04:31 AM »
You guys are right, its not just the current 'ruling class' who has bought into this way of thinking.  Something needs to be done.

On a semi-brighter note, I was reading in another thread about Jewish birthrate rising faster than than the muzzie's.  This would obviously be in the religious sector, likely religious zionists, since seculars usually don't have a large birthrate.  So if that trend continues and more Jews make aliyah, we should see the tide turn.  Unfortunately, that won't stop the disgusting actions taking place NOW.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 11:23:14 AM »
Does the Israeli government want to live under Islamic rule? It seems they are headed that way at 100 mph.
So they are supressing free speech of Israelis and allowing Arabs free speech, where is the outrage from conservative and orthodox Jews in Israel? 

Shalom - Dox

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 01:50:22 PM »
No Freedom of Speech in Israel? Not only Israel! No Freedom of Speech in Germany!! In a German chat community they deleted my Israel pics. Because they are political and violent.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 02:05:53 PM »
No Freedom of Speech in Israel? Not only Israel! No Freedom of Speech in Germany!! In a German chat community they deleted my Israel pics. Because they are political and violent.

I am hoping one day Europeans of several nations will have the will to stand up and fight for their survival against Muslims and see a common cause with Israel in fighting against Muslims.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 02:17:40 PM »
War = Freedom
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:08:49 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 11:37:00 PM »
This is sad, so very sad. I'm with Elizabeth, asking WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?????????  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 03:04:18 AM »
I'd love to fly over Israel and drop a million posters that said "NO ARABS - NO TERROR!"  I might add the following:  "NO ARABS -- PEACE AT LAST!"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 03:33:25 AM »
This is what happens when you have four generations of Jews without Torah, who think they must suck up to the Nazi nations of the world, and are basically just sick of being Jewish.

Believe me, if any significant number of Israelis opposed this Bolshevik totalitarianism, there would be mass protest. Leftist Israelis sure love to riot when faggots are being "oppressed" or empty Muslim buildings are being bombed.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 08:10:57 AM »
I'd love to fly over Israel and drop a million posters that said "NO ARABS - NO TERROR!"  I might add the following:  "NO ARABS -- PEACE AT LAST!"

Palestine does not exist
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:18:11 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 01:32:30 PM »
This is a serious problem. How can you fight without free speech?

At the very least you must be allowed to criticise them on religious or ideological grounds.

If that is forbidden, the battle is lost altogether.