Author Topic: Nazis in my City  (Read 1412 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Nazis in my City
« on: February 24, 2009, 08:03:25 PM »

This is really terrible and I am really scared!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 06:38:44 AM by German Kahanist »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Nazis in my City
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 08:08:54 PM »
Don't be scared. Pray for God to watch over you and protect you. Also if you believe that there are actual neo-Nazi groups active in your area, I'm sure that's highly illegal and you should let the police know.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 08:14:17 PM »
I hope God protect me! I don't know if the police know about them.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 08:15:20 PM »
PELZ IST MORD

Vot doest dat mean?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 08:16:04 PM »
Today I really realized that there are a lot of Nazis. I saw a website of an organization here from my town. I will not write down the name here, because people can search it in google and they may find out who I am. http://logr.org/ahlen/ This is the website. And here is a video .

They have made a list of Anti-Fascistst, Name (Click on the name to see the pic), and a small description. I am glad that I am not on the list!!! I deleted some of my pics in a German community. I also deleted links to this forum. http://logr.org/ahlen/antifa-ahlen/

This is really terrible and I am really scared!

What are you afraid of?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 08:23:11 PM »
I am afraid that they will find me and beat me because I am pro Israel!

Pelz ist Mord = Pelz (Name) is murder

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 01:16:04 AM »
Don't worry, G-d will protect you. I think you should consider Ruby's advise and let the police know. If you have family and close friends you can trust, ask them to complain to the Police also. I had heard that the german government is not tolerant of these groups. Germany has been trying to gain the Worlds trust back since the end of WW2. If nazism is on the rise in Germany, I suspect the Moslems have something to do with this. The neo nazis here in the United States are friendly with the Moslems because they know the Moslems hate Jews as much as they do. I will pray for your safety.

G-d bless !  Dox

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 03:35:34 AM »
I have problems with telling them apart from farleft anarcho-autonomist antifa hoodlums they dress the same, act the same and even have the same "solidarity with Iran or Balestine" posters. I start to thing that they are the same
secret police agents working to simulate oposition to SPD/CDU establishment.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 03:47:15 AM »
Jews should have an underground militia.  And this militia would take out (you know what I mean by "take out" .... right?) Nazis wherever they appear, in whatever city.  In other words, this Jewish militia would nip these people in the bud.  We wouldn't give them a chance to breed and spread their hatred.  Imagine if Hitler had been taken out right when he started.  I can dream, can't I?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 04:23:53 AM »
I will take more care. I am sure most muslims here are against them because these nazis are also against mosques and turks.