Author Topic: Obama's UN ambassador:We must and we will make the effort for the "Palestinians"  (Read 884 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

This is Obama's ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice. She talked about how much Obama is loved among the Arab people and that Obama reached out to the Arabs, while McCain would not. 

This speaks volumes about what their plans are.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
And the Obama-worshipping American sheeple will certainly go along with it.

If Obama told every American mother to toss their firstborn off a cliff for him, they'd just ask how high to throw them.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
And the Obama-worshipping American sheeple will certainly go along with it.

If Obama told every American mother to toss their firstborn off a cliff for him, they'd just ask how high to throw them.

You are right. People I thought were sane a year ago are following the Muslim, pied piper straight to a third world nation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I know many people here are not Christians, but I think that Obama himself demonstrates that the Book of Revelation is true. We are clearly moving toward the times of the beast, rapidly.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I know many people here are not Christians, but I think that Obama himself demonstrates that the Book of Revelation is true. We are clearly moving toward the times of the beast, rapidly.

I'm not sure exactly how all that will play out but I do agree with you that things seem to be really intensifiying as far as evil being active in the world. I don't think Obama is the anti-Christ but I do think he's very evil.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Scary times. We are told that the whole world will fall down and worship the beast, which is exactly what is happening. A huge percentage of people who voted for McCain are now completely sold-out for the black antichrist. Everybody has a G-d-shaped void in their heart, it's just a matter of how it gets filled.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Scary times. We are told that the whole world will fall down and worship the beast, which is exactly what is happening. A huge percentage of people who voted for McCain are now completely sold-out for the black antichrist. Everybody has a G-d-shaped void in their heart, it's just a matter of how it gets filled.

I think you're 100% correct about the God shaped void that people try to fill.

I would think that such an end-times scenario could only happen if there were more unions in place like the North American Union, African Union, etc. Maybe Obama is a precursor to such things but I certainly hope that if evil ever takes over the world as a single entity that it's a long way off.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I hope it's a long way off, but the American people sure seem eager for evil to take over the world. Also see my Ask JTF question for this week.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
This woman is an Islamic Nazi. She has satan's tounge.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
If this was not a religious forum, right now I would be using a lot of colorful language of what I think of this. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
She's a nigress what do you expect
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
She used to work in Bill Clinton's National Security Council and she pressured Albright to turn down an offer to get Bin Laden from Sudan.  So if she and Richard Clarke didn't play bureaucratic games about not having a reason to ask for him when he declared war on the United States, then 9-11 probably would not have happened.

Form Wikipedia:

In a 2002 op-ed piece in the Washington Post, former Ambassador to Sudan Timothy Carney and news contributor Mansoor Ijaz implicated Rice and counter-terrorism czar Richard Clarke in missing an opportunity to neutralize Osama bin Laden while he was still in Sudan. They write that Sudan and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright were ready to cooperate on intelligence potentially leading to bin Laden, but that Rice and Clarke persuaded National Security Advisor Sandy Berger to overrule Albright.[31] Similar allegations have been made by Vanity Fair contributing editor David Rose[32] and Richard Miniter, author of Losing bin Laden, in a November 2003 interview with World.[33]

While the writings of Carney, Ijaz, Rose and Miniter each claim that Sudan offered to turn bin Laden over to the US and that Rice was central in the decision not to accept the offer, The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks on the United States (the 9-11 Commission) concluded in part “Sudan's minister of defense, Fatih Erwa, has claimed that Sudan offered to hand Bin Laden over to the United States. The Commission has found no credible evidence that this was so. Ambassador Carney had instructions only to push the Sudanese to expel bin Laden. Ambassador Carney had no legal basis to ask for more from the Sudanese since, at the time, there was no indictment out-standing.”[34]