Author Topic: Lieberman will accept the creation of a "Palestinian" Muslim Nazi state  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
as indicated in jpost...

Even though we all know he's a fraud and so is his political party, the good news is that those in israel who don't trust false right wing movements will come closer and closer to discovering the real right wing movement that will reverse the forfeiting of land to her enemies into something like our enemies retreating from the land they want and pracitcally giving it to us for peace...that should be Israel's goal..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Lieberman will accept the creation of a "Palestinian" Muslim Nazi state
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 11:29:36 PM »
Avigdor Lieberman should burn in gehenom forever and ever for this sick statement. What a shame that Hayamin Haamiti was not running in this election.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 11:36:56 PM »
Avigdor Lieberman should burn in gehenom forever and ever for this sick statement. What a shame that Hayamin Haamiti was not running in this election.

This might be an opportunity for Hayamin Hamiti to prove itself that it will never accept another muslim nazi state..this is could be a good thing for the movement as the ONLY AUTHENTIC right wing movement in Israel...Beitenu will be out the door...

and you know what? We can be sure that if, GD forbid they did come to power, they would give more land to our enemies than any Likud minister as ever done...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 11:41:15 PM »
At this point, I seriously feel that the only person trustworthy enough to lead Israel is Chaim Ben Pesach. All these other frauds are a complete waste of time. I hope Chaim gets into Israel very soon.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 12:07:06 AM »
Avigdor Lieberman is Israel's equivalent of our own Hoeseph "Pruneface" Lieberman. Yimach schmam vezichram.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 02:10:42 AM »
Well, Liberman is a traitor, Liberal Jews are traitors, the Israeli government are traitors...Most of them supported Obama, knowing that he was a Moslem! Now that Obama is in, he is not even try to hide his favor for the Nazi Moslems and the Liberal Jews are realizing what a big mistake they made. What on Earth did they expect?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 02:21:12 AM »
I don't think the liberal Jews are realizing anything. This is the man that they worship after all. They wanted a black anti-Semite. The only mitzvot of their religion is to fall down and worship the negro.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 02:35:33 AM »
I don't think the liberal Jews are realizing anything. This is the man that they worship after all. They wanted a black anti-Semite. The only mitzvot of their religion is to fall down and worship the negro.

Well, then why won't they convert to Islam if they love it so much....

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 02:36:15 AM »
More of them are than you think. Just look on Zootube for the keywords "Jew convert Islam".

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 12:16:19 PM »
I wonder why Israelis don't voted Ichud Leumi instead of IB. They were almost perfect in all points. I wish we have this kind of party in Poland.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 12:24:36 PM »
as indicated in jpost...

Even though we all know he's a fraud and so is his political party, the good news is that those in israel who don't trust false right wing movements will come closer and closer to discovering the real right wing movement that will reverse the forfeiting of land to her enemies into something like our enemies retreating from the land they want and pracitcally giving it to us for peace...that should be Israel's goal..

Shalom Dr. Dan, I pray that you are correct in the Israelis finally waking up and they dispose of their left government. The Israelis must change their Government for the survival of their Home and G-d willing this will happen sooner than later.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2009, 12:40:28 PM »
And besides Lieberman never claimed to be against a palestinian state; mayority of his voters were for civil mariages or were selfdelusioned. But please don't tell SHAS was right warning about him as Shas is for Philistinian state too.

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2009, 12:43:20 PM »
I wonder why Israelis don't voted Ichud Leumi instead of IB. They were almost perfect in all points. I wish we have this kind of party in Poland.     

The reason why more Israeli's did not vote for Ichud Haleumi is because shas posing as a religious party has been so corrupt for so many years that most Israeli simply won't vote for a religious person. Shas has created such an anti religious attitude because they have stolen more maney than all the other parties combined.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2009, 01:52:17 PM »
Good point. They have given all religious Judaism a bad name to many Israelis.