Author Topic: One grossly uninformed Jewish moma  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
One grossly uninformed Jewish moma
« on: March 02, 2009, 02:49:23 AM »
  I could say allot though give this video a low rating or try to flag.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: One grossly uninformed Jewish moma
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 02:55:00 AM »
I also forgot to add this moma has no facts to back up on her support for Obama.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 10:04:44 AM »
I commented.  But I had to shorten it since it was too long.  This woman is an idiot.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 03:13:17 AM »
  The recent comments on this video aren't appearing.      Including the comments I provided on the video.

Currently though,  my comments that I provided to this person appear in her comment section on her Zoo Tube channel.      How long those comments will remain  (  I was very polite to her,   which wasn't easy.   )   is anyone's guess:

http://www.youtube.com/user/OneJewishMom

Chad,   thanks for letting us know about this video.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 09:19:11 AM »
What a stupid sucker she is.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 02:15:26 AM »
I wonder what she thinks of Obama now that he is sending 900 million dollars to the Palestinians who voted for hamas?
Either she is livid that she voted for him, or she is still stuck on stupid. Some people!

Shalom - Dox

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 03:11:11 AM »
I wonder what she thinks of Obama now that he is sending 900 million dollars to the Palestinians who voted for hamas?
Either she is livid that she voted for him, or she is still stuck on stupid. Some people!

Shalom - Dox
I hope she was paid to make something like that if not she is living in a dream world. She or whoever must be screening the comments posted because only the favorable ones are up for viewing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 06:06:34 PM »

Shalom - Dox
I hope she was paid to make something like that if not she is living in a dream world. She or whoever must be screening the comments posted because only the favorable ones are up for viewing.

I have no doubts that half of the gullible Jews who voted for Obama are now livid. Obama promised them he would support Israel and now they must know he has lied. The 900 million that Obama has promised to the terrorists is hard evidence to the Jews who voted for him, that Hussiens agenda is indeed islamic.
It serves them right to have trusted a moslem in the first place. This should help us win the house back in 2010.

Shalom - Dox