Author Topic: March JTF Get Together - TOMORROW THE 11th! PM FOR MORE INFO  (Read 5868 times)

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Re: March JTF Get Together - TOMORROW THE 11th! PM FOR MORE INFO
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2009, 10:49:36 PM »
Lol How could we?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2009, 11:45:22 PM »
Will not be attending. IY'H next time.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2009, 11:48:22 PM »
Sorry to hear that, Mo.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 01:05:54 AM »
I wish You a very nice evening my beautiful Brothers and Sisters.  :dance:  ;D
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2009, 02:00:46 AM »
Unless teleportation is invented between now and tonight I won't be attending. Somebody though kick a Muzzie for me on the way to the meeting.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2009, 01:27:22 PM »
Ok, I am going so out of my way tonight to meet Chaim. I will be in brooklyn till slightly after six and I will drive over to queens because I finally have to meet the tzaddik Chaim. I will then drive back to brooklyn to finish up something and then back to queens to go home. It's deff worth it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2009, 01:44:54 PM »
I can sing if you all want? SO CAN LISA- she sings GREAT and LISA is FUNNY
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2009, 01:58:46 PM »
Unfotunately, I wont be able to stay long though which is a shame. It sucks that I have so much work to do back in brooklyn. I am barely getting any sleep these days. Anyhow, I am sure everything will be great.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2009, 04:43:07 PM »
I want be with You, I want be with my Family with YOU! :'(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2009, 04:46:46 PM »
14 and he knows (learn) the truth about Islam! I am 17  ;D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2009, 05:19:13 PM »
Whatever happened to the Georgia get together? How can you have a fun get together without guns???
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2009, 07:29:03 PM »
 :'( I couldn't go  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
aka Someone Else

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2009, 09:33:33 PM »
I would love to hear what happened at this great event!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2009, 09:47:04 PM »
I just got back, it was great!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: March JTF Get Together
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2009, 09:52:45 PM »
I would love to attend

PJC, since you're 14 years old, if you come, you'll be my guest. You're a great JTFer who does fantastic videos for us. The least we can do is buy you a dinner.
Thank You very much. Sadly I am unable to attend this month, Next Month though.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2009, 09:57:55 PM »
I'm the first one back because I was first to leave. I was also last to arrive. I was there for about half an hour. I sat for maybe ten minutes according to David.
I think they may have just left.

I saw Chaim + david, paulette ashe dina, Lisa, cjd, DWI, and there were two other people who I was unable to meet. I saw one indian person at the very end (facing DWI). And for the third time, I forgot the name of the person sitting right next to me.

It was a Kosher Chinese rest. They were Cantonese speaking. Very nice restaurant and very nice wait staff. Except that they didn't seem to like our group.

Chaim didn't notice me until I was introduced probably because all the wait staff was Chinese.

David who sat in front of me was very polite. And I met the very lovely Paulette. Don't let her postings and all caps fool you, she is very sweet and very pretty.

The gent sitting right next to me was also very nice. He tried to calm my son.

I met CJD. Also a very nice guy.

DWI was at the very far end and may not have noticed me.

I don't remember seeing vito or pjc. sorry.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2009, 10:06:00 PM »
Angry Chinese Kahanist, I'm glad you came.  It was nice meeting you.  Your little boy is adorable!  I'm thinking of having the next get together on a Sunday afternoon. 

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2009, 10:28:42 PM »
I'm the first one back because I was first to leave. I was also last to arrive. I was there for about half an hour. I sat for maybe ten minutes according to David.

I saw Chaim + david, paulette ashe dina, Lisa, cjd, DWI, and there were two other people who I was unable to meet. I saw one indian person at the very end (facing DWI). And for the third time, I forgot the name of the person sitting right next to me.

It was a Kosher Chinese rest. They were Cantonese speaking. Very nice restaurant and very nice wait staff. Except that they didn't seem to like our group.

Chaim didn't notice me until I was introduced probably because all the wait staff was Chinese.

David who sat in front of me was very polite. And I met the very lovely Paulette. Don't let her postings and all caps fool you, she is very sweet and very pretty.

"And I met the very lovely Paulette. Don't let her postings and all caps fool you, she is very sweet and very pretty."

:laugh: :) :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 10:53:39 PM by xoce »
aka Someone Else

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2009, 10:37:14 PM »
And I think that was bullcat I saw. also wonderful and very pretty.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2009, 10:38:44 PM »

Angrychinesekahanist, I feel so bad we didn't speak. I saw you come in but when I looked your way again, you were gone. Hopefully we will see each other at the next meeting. I just got back as well and it was such a pleasure meeting everyone. I actually sat next to Chaim at the table and was so busy speaking to him that I barely got a chance to speak to anyone else. Chaim is such a righteous man who is a real scholar too. I am so happy that I went. Anyone who didn't come and was able to made a huge mistake. I still can't believe I finally met Chaim after seeing him online for so many years. I do have to apologize to some of the people that came because I was so busy speaking to Chaim that I neglected to speak at length with everyone. I barely spoke to david ben moshe who was sitting at the other end of the table which is a shame. I can't stress enough how great it was meeting everyone including bullcat, cjd etc......... and I think anyone in the area should come next time around. Maybe next time the meeting should take place in the city to give us some variety.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2009, 10:40:57 PM »

hey what about me!?  ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2009, 10:41:48 PM »

Angrychinesekahanist, I feel so bad we didn't speak. I saw you come in but when I looked your way again, you were gone. Hopefully we will see each other at the next meeting. I just got back as well and it was such a pleasure meeting everyone. I actually sat next to Chaim at the table and was so busy speaking to him that I barely got a chance to speak to anyone else. Chaim is such a righteous man who is a real scholar too. I am so happy that I went. Anyone who didn't come and was able to made a huge mistake. I still can't believe I finally met Chaim after seeing him online for so many years. I do have to apologize to some of the people that came because I was so busy speaking to Chaim that I neglected to speak at length with everyone. I barely spoke to david ben moshe who was sitting at the other end of the table which is a shame. I can't stress enough how great it was meeting everyone including bullcat, cjd etc......... and I think anyone in the area should come next time around. Maybe next time the meeting should take place in the city to give us some variety.

It was great almost meeting you.

I think we need to switch restaurants often.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2009, 10:41:53 PM »
I just realized that their were at least 2 people at the table whos screen names here I did not know. Xoxe, which one were you? Were you sitting across from david? Again, I was so fascinated by all the scholarly things Chaim was saying that I forgot to even acknowledge everyone so I have to apologize to them. I can't wait for our next meeting.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2009, 10:43:05 PM »
I dont think I even said anything to bullcat. I am sorry for that Bullcat, next time we will speak. It was great seeing you in person though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2009, 10:43:43 PM »

hey what about me!?  ;D

Oh, yes Dan, you are also very pretty.
 :P

Now which one were you?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774