Author Topic: Guess what week it is on campuses? Get your vomit bag!  (Read 971 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Guess what week it is on campuses? Get your vomit bag!
« on: March 02, 2009, 04:53:34 PM »
I'm in my final year at university.  I'm not proud of it.  Less proud now that campuses across North America are holding their festival of Jew hatred this week.  From JTA:

["]

Israel Apartheid Week kicks off
By Ben Harris · March 2, 2009

With the annual Israel-bashing ritual known as Israel Apartheid Week kicking off at campuses around North America, Canada's National Post takes a look at the mounting tension that is making some students feel uncomfortable.

An event that began four years ago in Toronto, IAW, as it is also called, kicked off on 40 campuses across the globe yesterday.

Though much of the rhetoric is familiar, the tactics used to attract attention to Israel's alleged atrocities in Gaza has taken a turn for the shrill and, sometimes, threatening.

In early January at the University of Manitoba, the school's Muslim Students' Association put up a series of posters near a campus bookshop that drew irate complaints. One of them depicted a Jewish fighter plane targeting a baby stroller. Another featured a caricature of a hooked-nosed Hasidic Jew with a star of David, pointing a bazooka at the nose of an Arab carrying a slingshot; a third one showed an Israeli helicopter with a swastika on top, dropping a bomb on a baby bottle.

The school forced their removal the same day.

With outcries from pro-Palestinian groups and the Canadian Civil Liberties Association, the University of Ottawa has banned the poster that depicted the doomed Gazan boy with the teddy bear, as did its competitor across town, Carleton University.

[""]

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Guess what week it is on campuses? Get your vomit bag!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 05:30:39 PM »
That is what has become of universities.  Probably the only universities you would not see this kind of tripe at would be at places like Bob Jones,Texas A&M and various baptist colleges if there are still many of them?  I use to see this kind of crap at my alma mater Kennesaw State University.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 05:34:44 PM »
The sad thing is that 75% of the participants in Goebbels Week are white Americans/Canadians, not Muslims.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 05:35:27 PM »
The sad thing is that 75% of the participants in Goebbels Week are white Americans/Canadians, not Muslims.

Probably self hating Jews as well.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 09:59:54 PM »
I heard that story on the National Post.  It's funny, CBC won't even cover it.  Shows just how biased taxpayer funded media really is.

Now I don't really have respect for major media, but the NP is probably one of the best Canadian papers.  They at least have news.  It might be slanted, but not nearly as slanted as the others.  But I digress.

The audacity of York University even to have an event like this shows you exactly how deep the antisemitism is rooted within Academia.  They attack Israel for simply defending itself, while ignoring the REAL genocide and the real apartheid committed in the countries that they oh so love.  And it's not just in York U.  But the whole city itself is filled with these antisemites.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 11:10:31 PM »
I would say. I have a copy of the koran i stopped reading. (it bored me) If I were to catch any "free palestine" garbage on my campus I would have no problem dumping that filthy book down a toilet with the cover showing. But I of course would never do that because that is illegal and i don't condone illegal behavior.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 11:24:34 PM »
The only thing these pigs understand is strength. If a couple dozen Jews got really pissed and staged a Koran-burning ceremony and started wearing "F Palestine" shirts, the [censored] would back down.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 12:47:05 AM »
The only thing these pigs understand is strength. If a couple dozen Jews got really pissed and staged a Koran-burning ceremony and started wearing "F Palestine" shirts, the deleted would back down.

GMTA.