Author Topic: Justice at Last for Chandra Levy: Illegal Alien Devil Murders Self-Hating Tramp  (Read 1903 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Salvadorian Immigrant With Longtime History Of Attacking Women In Parks Prime Suspect In Chandra Levy Murder

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29492110/

Justice at last--but for who? A Third World Nazi animal murders a slimy JINO whore who is proudly having an affair with the congressman she works for. This is a situation I call a no-win: it is good that this Amalekite demon is finally being brought to justice (a thousand yimach schmos to him), but, at the same time, the young lady he savagely murdered was a self-hating, leftist, Arab-loving whore. Chaim is right when he says that G-d sometimes uses evil people to judge other evil people, as was the case with Bernard Madoff. In this case, a satanic Aztlanist devil from the bowels of hell murdered a sick woman who sympathized with beasts like him.

Quote from: MSNBC News
Warrant issued in Chandra Levy case
Imprisoned Salvadoran reportedly is suspect in her killing in 2001

D.C. Department of Corrections via AP  Imprisoned Salvadoran immigrant Ingmar Guandique was named in an arrest warrant in connection with Chandra Levy's slaying.

U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Taylor says the Washington D.C. police have built a solid case against Salvadoran immigrant, Ingmar Guandique, accused of the 2001 murder of Chandra Levy.

WASHINGTON - An arrest warrant was issued Tuesday for an imprisoned Salvadoran immigrant in the killing of federal intern Chandra Levy, nearly eight years after the case captivated the nation's capital and ended the career of a congressman.

The warrant accuses Ingmar Guandique of killing Levy on May 1, 2001, as she walked her dog through Washington's Rock Creek Park, said U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Taylor. Guandique, 27, is already serving time in a federal prison in Adelanto, Calif., for attacking two women in the same park.

"It dawned on me that there's very little I can do or anyone else can do for the Levys other than to offer them justice," District of Columbia Police Chief Cathy Lanier said at a news conference. "This has been a long time coming."

The warrant is the latest development in an investigation that had gone cold for years after destroying the career of former U.S. Rep. Gary Condit of California.

Investigators in 2002 questioned Guandique in Levy's slaying after he was convicted in the other attacks, but he was not charged at the time.

Levy was 24 and had just completed an internship with the U.S. Bureau of Prisons when she disappeared in May 2001 after leaving her Washington, D.C., apartment. The Modesto, Calif., woman was wearing jogging clothes when she vanished, and a man walking his dog found her skull and bones in the park a year later.

Authorities questioned Condit, her congressman, in the disappearance, but he was never a suspect in her death. Condit, a popular Democrat for a dozen years in his district, was reportedly having an affair with Levy, and the negative publicity from the case was cited as the main reason for his overwhelming primary loss in 2002.

On Feb. 20, Levy's parents, Robert and Susan, said Lanier had told them an arrest was coming within days. Investigators spent last week interviewing two inmates Guandique spoke to while in prison, according to a person close to the Levy investigation who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak about the investigation.

Levy's parents did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment Tuesday morning, and their spokeswoman Judy Smith said she could not immediately comment on the news. No one answered the door at the Levys' tan, split-level home in Modesto, Calif.

Authorities said they hoped Guandique would be brought to Washington sometime in the next two months to face a charge of first-degree murder. He was set to be released from prison on Oct. 5, 2011. If convicted in Levy's death, he could face up to 60 years more behind bars.

My question is how many ACLU lawyers will flock to represent Guandique pro-bono...

The Late Arab-Loving Democrat Chandra Levy And Her Mother On Vacation In Jordan

Her Killer

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Even though I'm glad to see justice served, she is probably in Hell right now.  I am glad to see justice finally served for that illegal scum murderer. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is good that this murderer was caught but I dont know why you hate the victim so much. That is totally uncalled for.. Maybe according to you there is such a thing as JINO, but according to the Jewish religion anyone who is born a Jew is a Jew till they die. Do you know that she did not do Teshuva before she died? As a Jew I will give her the benefit of the doubt...

Such hatred... Is the reason the Jewish people have been unable to rebuild the holy temple..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
How many more Jewish people will have to be bashed by this animal before the mods take notice? This is a disgrace. The woman was completely innocent and JEWISH. Goyim like this animal who I can't even mention his name, don't have the right to talk like that to any Jew.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
First off, I feel badly that Chandra Levy was murdered.  HOWEVER, I have no sympathy whatsoever for women who knowingly have affairs with married men! 

Now of course, some of you guys will probably say to me, "Lisa it takes two to tango."  I say, not necessarily.  If a marriage is not good, it's up to the husband and wife to either work out their differences, or get divorced if counseling doesn't help.  That does not give other loose single women the excuse to prey on, and sleep with married men.  In this case, Gary Condit was also a sleazy character. 

And from what I've read of the late Ms. Levy, she had a habit of going with married men, and even bragged about it. 

Muman and Nadav, I can understand you two wanting to give a murdered young Jewish woman the benefit of the doubt.  But don't call C.F. an animal. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
CF is a GOOD man, he HATES Ginsberg, and he HATES unrighteous behavior.  we need MORE people like CF.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
How sad it is to see two Jewish women defending a goy (of the rapists kind) who insults an innocent Jewish woman who was brutally murdered.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
First off, I feel badly that Chandra Levy was murdered.  HOWEVER, I have no sympathy whatsoever for women who knowingly have affairs with married men! 

Now of course, some of you guys will probably say to me, "Lisa it takes two to tango."  I say, not necessarily.  If a marriage is not good, it's up to the husband and wife to either work out their differences, or get divorced if counseling doesn't help.  That does not give other loose single women the excuse to prey on, and sleep with married men.  In this case, Gary Condit was also a sleazy character. 

And from what I've read of the late Ms. Levy, she had a habit of going with married men, and even bragged about it. 

Muman and Nadav, I can understand you two wanting to give a murdered young Jewish woman the benefit of the doubt.  But don't call C.F. an animal. 

Although that is bad it is no reason to be so uncaring for a fellow human being. If one starts looking for dirt on anyone it can be found. Which one of us are completely without sin? Every Jew has the opportunity to do Teshuva even one moment before they die. It is wrong to talk ill of the dead even if she was not amongst the righteous. It is very agravating to see people saying things like this.

Everyone who dies has a death sentence carried out from Hashem. This is the way it works. We are not the ultimate judge, only Hashem. To hear people hypothesize that she deserved death is complete insanity. I will not be a part of any group which makes an evil judgment. The number of negative mitzvahs which are violated by people here at JTF is just shocking.

Please see my posting in the Torah section concerning the Negative mitzvahs.. See how many are being violated each day...

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/e/e0002.htm

Some are listed below:

251  That one shall not wrong others in speech, as it is written "and ye shall not wrong one another; but thou shalt fear thy God" (Leviticus 25,17); this is wronging in speech.

252  Not to wrong converts in speech, as it is written "and a stranger shalt thou not wrong" (Exodus 22,20).

253  Not to wrong the convert in buying and selling, as it is written "neither shalt thou oppress him" (Exodus 22,20).

254  Not to return a slave that fled to the Land of Israel to his master outside Israel, as it is written "thou shalt not deliver unto his master a bondman" (Deuteronomy 23,16).

255  Not to oppress such a slave, as it is written "he shall dwell with thee, in the midst of thee . . . where it liketh him best; thou shalt not wrong him" (Deuteronomy 23,17).

256  Not to afflict an orphan or widow, as it is written "ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child" (Exodus 22,21).

257  Not to work a Hebrew bondman in the work of a slave, as it is written "thou shalt not make him to serve as a bondservant" (Leviticus 25,39).

258  Not to sell him as slaves are sold, as it is written "they shall not be sold as bondmen" (Leviticus 25,42).

259  Not to subjugate a Hebrew bondman to strenuous work, as it is written "thou shalt not rule over him with rigour" (Leviticus 25,43; Leviticus 25,46).

260  Not to allow a Gentile to work a Hebrew bondman sold to him in strenuous work, as it is written "he shall not rule with rigour over him in thy sight" (Leviticus 25,53).

261  Not to sell a Hebrew bondmaid to another, as it is written "to sell her he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her" (Exodus 21,8).

262  Not to withhold from an espoused Hebrew bondmaid food, clothing, or conjugal rights, as it is written "her food, her raiment, and her conjugal rights, shall he not diminish" (Exodus 21,10); and the same applies to other women.

263  Not to sell a beautiful woman taken captive in war, as it is written "but thou shalt not sell her at all for money" (Deuteronomy 21,14).

264  Not to subject a beautiful woman taken captive in war to be a bondmaid, as it is written "thou shalt not deal with her as a slave" (Deuteronomy 21,14).

265  Not to covet, as it is written "thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife" (Exodus 20,13; Deuteronomy 5,17).

266  Not to desire, as it is written "neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's house" (Deuteronomy 5,17).

267  That a hired worker shall not eat of produce of the land where he is working other than at the time when he is at work, as it is written "but thou shalt not move a sickle" (Deuteronomy 23,26)

268  That the hired worker shall not take more than he eats, as it is written "then thou mayest eat grapes until thou have enough at thine own pleasure; but thou shalt not put any in thy vessel" (Deuteronomy 23,25).

269  Not to ignore a lost object, as it is written "thou mayest not hide thyself" (Deuteronomy 22,3).

270  Not to leave an animal fallen down beneath its burden on the way unaided, as it is written "thou shalt not see the ass of him that hateth thee" (see Exodus 23,5; Deuteronomy 22,4).

271  Not to do injustice in measuring, as it is written "ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in meteyard" (Leviticus 19,35); it was learned from the oral tradition that this warns against unrighteousness in judging of measurements.

272  Not to have in our possession diverse measures and weights, as it is written "thou shalt not have in thy house diverse measures, a great and a small" (Deuteronomy 25,14).

273  Not to do injustice in a judgment, as it is written "ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment" (Leviticus 19,15)).

274  Not to take a bribe, as it is written "and thou shalt take no gift" (Exodus 23,8)

275  Not to show favoritism toward an important man when judging, as it is written "nor favour the person of the mighty" (Leviticus 19,15).

276  That the judge not be afraid of a bad man when judging, as it is written "ye shall not be afraid of any man" (Deuteronomy 1,17).

277  Not to take pity on a poor man when judging, as it is written "thou shalt not respect the person of the poor" (Leviticus 19,15).

278  Not to pervert the judgment of a sinner, as it is written "thou shalt not wrest the judgment of thy poor" (Exodus 23,6); it was learned from the oral tradition that this is one poor in observance of commandments.

279  Not to pity the injuring party in imposing penalties, as it is written "thine eye shall not pity him" (Deuteronomy 19,13).

280  Not to pervert the judgment of converts and orphans, as it is written "thou shalt not pervert the justice due to the stranger, or to the fatherless" (Deuteronomy 24,17).

281  Not to hear one of the parties to a case in the absence of the other, as it is written "thou shalt not accept a false report" (Exodus 23,1).

282  Not to decide according to a majority in capital cases, if those for conviction are only one more than those for acquittal, as it is written "thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil" (Exodus 23,2).
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 05:56:16 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Excuse me, I think I said a thousand yimach schmos to this wetback alien demon. How did I say that it was right for her to be murdered? I applauded that there would at last be earthly justice for her--but it does appear that G-d already judged her.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
How sad it is to see two Jewish women defending a goy (of the rapists kind) who insults an innocent Jewish woman who was brutally murdered.

Your enlightened racial tolerance is noted, Guzzy devotee. How ironic that you accuse us of being the "racist" forum.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Your enlightened racial tolerance is noted, Guzzy devotee. How ironic that you accuse us of being the "racist" forum.

This is devolving once again into a personal attack thread... Please let us avoid this kind of waste... I agree that Nadav was a bit off base here but I do agree with him concerning some matters here. A person is favored by Hashem when he has compassion on all of humanity, not fanatical hatred of all who don't see the 'light' that they see.

I believe that CF has good intention and I don't bear a grudge against him because he seems to have righteous anger which sometimes is required. I do not believe that CFs approach will change the world except for the worse. The way to bring blessing into the world is not by cursing everyone. The way to bring blessing into the world is to help each person according to his/her need.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I am not the one who started making racist attacks Muman.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Muman, I'm not saying Chandra Levy deserved to be killed.  I'm saying I intensely dislike women who deliberately chase after, and sleep with married men.  Perhaps I was unclear about that. 

However, you have a good point about speaking ill of the dead. 

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
CF,

You yourself are Mexican, yet you call him wetback? And then call me the racist? You're just plain weird. The point here is, don't talk about a Jewish woman like that. You have no right to do so because even the soul of sinning Jew cannot even be compared to someone like you.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind

Nadav, we at JTF do not bash people because of the color of their skin, or their nationality.  We bash them for their evil actions.  So don't even think of comparing C.F. to that disgusting illegal alien murderer!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Now since, as Muman pointed out, each death is a sentence carried out by Hashem, I say we stop discussing Chandra Levy.  After all, she's dead now, and so she'll be judged by G-d, as we all will.  I'm locking this thread. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Jewish woman who was murdered was hardly innocent. Let's get real here. For the record Lisa is 100% correct.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years