Author Topic: Another ape misuses 911  (Read 3725 times)

Offline Dagger

• Junior JTFer
Re: Another ape misuses 911
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 09:10:50 PM »
Show some compassion man...

This clearly qualified as an emergency to a gibbon mind!

Not to worry though, B Hussein Obama will change it!

Offline ZachorHamitzvos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 10:39:41 PM »
An ape? What is this that you are talking about others like a neo-nazi would talk about us?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 12:29:14 AM »
All that just for chicken nuggets.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 11:41:47 AM »
"Dat whitey..he be denyin' me mah McNuggets!!!!!! Ah want reparashuns from WHITEY fo' my McNuggets!!!!"

:::D  :::D  :::D  :::D  :::D

Offline MosheTheZionist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 11:03:55 PM »
I'm not exactly a fan of blacks. But don't you think it is a little immoral to call them "apes"? We still believe they are human beings! Obviously! There are black Jews too...

also we don't believe in evolution, so why would you compare a human to a primate?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 12:46:38 AM »
Is it wrong to call Nazis "roaches"? Nazis are human beings, no?

Look, I'm sick and tired of people whining about terms used against our enemies.

Black Jews are Jews and are our brothers. I would never tolerate anyone insulting them.

I, personally, don't believe in evolution, but it is accepted by some prominent Orthodox Jews. Look it up yourself, I'm not going to do your homework for you.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 02:22:13 AM »
Is it wrong to call Nazis "roaches"? Nazis are human beings, no?

Look, I'm sick and tired of people whining about terms used against our enemies.

Black Jews are Jews and are our brothers. I would never tolerate anyone insulting them.

I, personally, don't believe in evolution, but it is accepted by some prominent Orthodox Jews. Look it up yourself, I'm not going to do your homework for you.

I agree with you man.  Black Jews are our allies and Nazis are subhumans.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dagger

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 07:32:14 AM »
I'm not exactly a fan of blacks. But don't you think it is a little immoral to call them "apes"? We still believe they are human beings! Obviously! There are black Jews too...

also we don't believe in evolution, so why would you compare a human to a primate?

Moshe,

Your "Politically Correct" statement, is to a large degree, one of the reasons America is going to hell in a hand basket.

Look at its picture!

If that is a black Jew, than I am Obama!

Offline MosheTheZionist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 07:34:20 AM »

Moshe,

Your "Politically Correct" statement, is to a large degree, one of the reasons America is going to hell in a hand basket.

Look at its picture!

But how do you guys think our black Jewish brethren feel when we are constantly insulting blacks?

It's not that I'm politically correct. It's just that it is wrong to insult Jews, and as stated, there are many black Jews. Of coarse they would be offended if they saw this.

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2009, 01:39:55 PM »
The correct term is Chimp not ape, get your monkey's right!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2009, 02:32:52 PM »

Moshe,

Look at its picture!

But how do you guys think our black Jewish brethren feel when we are constantly insulting blacks?

It's not that I'm politically correct. It's just that it is wrong to insult Jews, and as stated, there are many black Jews. Of coarse they would be offended if they saw this.

The only insults I have seen directed at blacks are directed at Obama, Farrakhan, Wright, Rappers that have converted to Islam and those Black Moslems who are as worse as the Moslem Arab Nazis. Blacks who are rabidly anti semetic are unworthy of being called humans, they are evil Apes in my opinion.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2009, 04:03:25 PM »
Guys, monkeys are cute though. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 04:21:14 PM »
The correct term is Chimp not ape, get your monkey's right!
I agree, but the comparison with primates of whatever type is totally invalid, and should never have been made. All primates in the wild have a natural dignity and are perfectly able to survive without any form of social security.

Offline MosheTheZionist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2009, 04:11:56 PM »
The only insults I have seen directed at blacks are directed at Obama, Farrakhan, Wright, Rappers that have converted to Islam and those Black Moslems who are as worse as the Moslem Arab Nazis. Blacks who are rabidly anti semetic are unworthy of being called humans, they are evil Apes in my opinion.

However, why do you only label black people who are anti-Semitic as apes? Why not anyone who is anti-Semitic? Why is it a racially-based thing? The implication is that you think they are less developed. Once again, how do you think our black Jewish brethren would feel upon reading this?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2009, 04:44:52 PM »
That woman must be retarded  :o

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
Re: Another BLACK WOMAN misuses 911
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 01:52:18 PM »
A McNuggets "Emergency"
Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage
 MARCH 3--Angered that her local McDonald's was out of Chicken McNuggets, a Florida woman called 911 three times to report the fast food "emergency." Latreasa Goodman,(MMMHHMMMMMM!) 27, last Saturday called police to complain that a cashier--citing a McDonald's all sales are final policy--would not give her a refund.

WTF? They didn't do that? The MCDS I worked at gave refunds or they could have given her something else?

Goodman told them, "This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one." Goodman noted, "I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets," according to the below Fort Pierce Police Department report. That logic, however, did not keep cops from citing Goodman for misusing the 911 system. Even after being issued a misdemeanor citation, Goodman contended, "this is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency." The McDonald's devotee is seen at right in a mug shot snapped after a previous encounter with police. Last month, a Florida man was arrested after he called 911 to complain about his displeasure with a Burger King combo meal

YEAH! AH WANT ME DEM NUGGETS AND DEY BE ALL OUT!! YOU KNOW! I GIVE DEM MAH MOHNEY AND DEY GAY ME A DUBBA CHEEZE! DAT AINT RIGHT! MMMM!MM!!!MMM!!!

BTW, was the ape remark neccesary?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 03:57:39 PM »

However, why do you only label black people who are anti-Semitic as apes? Why not anyone who is anti-Semitic? Why is it a racially-based thing? The implication is that you think they are less developed. Once again, how do you think our black Jewish brethren would feel upon reading this?
It's not our fault that most black people are sterotypically stupid. Besides, all anti-semites still deserve punishment regardless of shape,color, size, texture, tint, saturation, intellect, lack of intellect, penis size, or lack of penis size.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Re: Another BLACK WOMAN misuses 911
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »
A McNuggets "Emergency"
Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage
 MARCH 3--Angered that her local McDonald's was out of Chicken McNuggets, a Florida woman called 911 three times to report the fast food "emergency." Latreasa Goodman,(MMMHHMMMMMM!) 27, last Saturday called police to complain that a cashier--citing a McDonald's all sales are final policy--would not give her a refund.

WTF? They didn't do that? The MCDS I worked at gave refunds or they could have given her something else?

Goodman told them, "This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one." Goodman noted, "I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets," according to the below Fort Pierce Police Department report. That logic, however, did not keep cops from citing Goodman for misusing the 911 system. Even after being issued a misdemeanor citation, Goodman contended, "this is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency." The McDonald's devotee is seen at right in a mug shot snapped after a previous encounter with police. Last month, a Florida man was arrested after he called 911 to complain about his displeasure with a Burger King combo meal

YEAH! AH WANT ME DEM NUGGETS AND DEY BE ALL OUT!! YOU KNOW! I GIVE DEM MAH MOHNEY AND DEY GAY ME A DUBBA CHEEZE! DAT AINT RIGHT! MMMM!MM!!!MMM!!!

BTW, was the ape remark neccesary?

Ah wents to Wendy's...Dey din gib me no baked tater wif mah fish sammich..I GOTS TO CALL 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!