Author Topic: We are OBLIGATED to curse self-hating Jewish traitors  (Read 24683 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: We are OBLIGATED to curse self-hating Jewish traitors
« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2009, 06:10:33 PM »
A self-hating Jew is a Jew who hates the Jewish nation. People like Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein, Dan Burros, morons of this sort. These are clear cut examples of self hating Jews. People like for example Ariel Sharon and Yitzhak Rabin were viciously evil Jews, but they had a thing called “secular Jewish pride.” 

Sorry, but when someone orchestrates Oslo treason (Rabin) with our enemy (Muslim nazis), which murders and maims thousands of Jews... or the Expulsion of tens of thousands of Jews from their homes in Gush Katif (Sharon), they can no longer be considered to have Jewish pride of any sort.   And this is precisely the danger of what you are describing.  What you call "Jewish pride with no Torah" - There can be no such thing, and really there is no such thing.  It is merely a fantasy.  There is no Jewish without the Torah.  No Jewish anything without the Torah.   And a person w/ this quality of some ephemeral indescribable up-in-the-clouds "Jewish pride with no Torah" is someone who can turn on a dime at any minute and betray his own people.   Just like Rabin and Sharon did.   Because it wasn't based on anything except a desire for power and control.   And that is anything BUT Jewish.   

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 06:25:28 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2009, 06:21:54 PM »
  I am DEEPLY saddened that this has turned into a personal thing. It is G-ds WILL for Jews to most DEFINITELY expose evil, condemn it, and NOT put up with it. 

This is ALSO a problem with the Christian faith, as big Christian people have NOT really come out against Rick Warren, and he committed TOTAL TREASON.

Muman has a GOOD heart, and this is his wish, to be there for his brothers and sisters;  however, I have seen Muman come out in STRICT condemnation against leftist Jews, which is to be applauded.
  OF COURSE a person (like Muman) has a type of rabinnical spirit about him will care for ALL Jews, as I believe that Tzvi Ben Roshel does as well, (even though we are not crazy about each-other.)

I have one on my email thread, and I TRULY feel SAD b/c now she is seeing the light, but NOBODY is having mercy.  I do. I see repentence coming from her.

I wish things would not get so personal- I am guilty of this myself, but this is VERY HURTFUL to see this SO PERSONAL now.  PLEASE remember that we are BRETHREN. Please. I get VERY SAD over things like this. Please..
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2009, 07:51:36 PM »
And about cf finding out, I thought that becuase it is what you told me. (Maybe he did or maybe he didn't I dont know).
Can't even decide on how your lie went, eh?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #128 on: March 05, 2009, 08:33:54 PM »
By the way, I think it's very clear to everyone that the edited tzvi ben roshel fabricated what I said simply to harm gentile-jewish relations on this forum. Chaim supporting me here has confirmed this.

Why do you insist to bring this up you will only harm yourself. Just for the record, I did NOT fabricate anything and you know it. I will swear on it, will you swear that you are saying the truth? and like I said before if I am lying let one of the admins who can check P.M.s (And I already gave my permission before and now), go and check the PM's you sent me and publicly say who is lying and who is telling the truth. Page- 21, 22, and 30.
  And about cf finding out, I thought that becuase it is what you told me. (Maybe he did or maybe he didn't I dont know).

Tzvi, I do not write this to hurt you. You are a Jew, and I truly want you to behave in a manner that will bring Hashem's blessings upon you.

But you are again committing a terrible sin.

Your first sin was when you publicly threatened to reveal something which you claim that DWI wrote to you in confidence. (Whether DWI wrote it or not is irrelevant to me. I have not "investigated" it nor do I intend to waste my time on something that is so petty. I can only state that DWI has told me many things during the past 2 years, and he has never lied to me.) But as I explained in the earlier posts, even if for the sake of argument we assume that what Tzvi is saying is true, to publicly threaten to reveal what another Jew wrote in confidence is an ugly act of backstabbing. And for a "religious" Jew to do this is even more appalling in my opinion.

Now you are compounding the sin. Instead of publicly apologizing and requesting forgiveness from DWI, you are asking him to swear? Let us again assume that you Tzvi are telling the truth. What if DWI decided to swear falsely, G-d forbid, in order to get himself out of an embarrassing situation? Then you Tzvi would be responsible for convincing another Jew to swear falsely. Are you aware of how serious it is to convince a fellow Jew to sin, G-d forbid? Do you know that there is no tshuva for the offense of convincing a fellow Jew to sin? Because you can do tshuva for your own sins, but you can't do tshuva for someone else's sins.

Yetzer harah (the evil inclination) is controlling your actions now, Tzvi. Yetzer harah is telling you that you have to defend HaRav Ovadia and that the ends justify the means. You can argue with DWI and CF and you can disagree with them. And you are right that cursing Torah scholars is absolutely forbidden. But you cannot tempt another Jew to sin. Ask your rabbi if I am right.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #129 on: March 05, 2009, 08:47:05 PM »
My regist was not accept on the www.zsido.hu's forum its the largest Jewish Community on the internet in Hungary, the case was that I chose "JewishTaskForce" username.
I know some Jewish guys there, and they said "Kahane was lunatic, nazi" and etc...Shame. In the USA and in Israel there are also many self-haters?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2009, 08:49:19 PM »
My regist was not accept on the www.zsido.hu's forum its the largest Jewish Community on the internet in Hungary, the case was that I chose "JewishTaskForce" username.
I know some Jewish guys there, and they said "Kahane was lunatic, nazi" and etc...Shame. In the USA and in Israel there are also many self-haters?
Interesting. That is very sad, but not surprising. There are self-haters all over. What are average Jews like in Hungary though, ProudZionist? I was always under the impression that very few Jews survived the Holocaust in Hungary.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #131 on: March 05, 2009, 08:59:53 PM »
For some reason, I hate Jews of Gush Shalom, Women in Black, B'Tselem much more than muslim nazi beasts, KKK and NK.  :-X
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2009, 09:36:49 PM »
Interesting. That is very sad, but not surprising. There are self-haters all over. What are average Jews like in Hungary though, ProudZionist? I was always under the impression that very few Jews survived the Holocaust in Hungary.

Not much. As religion there are 12 000 people, and Jewish as nationality or etnicity around 100 000 people. (Most of them live in Budapest). Average Jew in Hungary support the left side, but some younger Jews becomes more radical and patriotic. You know Hungary was communist country for 50 years.  :'(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2009, 11:22:30 PM »
By the way, I think it's very clear to everyone that the edited tzvi ben roshel fabricated what I said simply to harm gentile-jewish relations on this forum. Chaim supporting me here has confirmed this.

Why do you insist to bring this up you will only harm yourself. Just for the record, I did NOT fabricate anything and you know it. I will swear on it, will you swear that you are saying the truth? and like I said before if I am lying let one of the admins who can check P.M.s (And I already gave my permission before and now), go and check the PM's you sent me and publicly say who is lying and who is telling the truth. Page- 21, 22, and 30.

Tzvi, I do not write this to hurt you. You are a Jew, and I truly want you to behave in a manner that will bring Hashem's blessings upon you.

But you are again committing a terrible sin.

Your first sin was when you publicly threatened to reveal something which you claim that DWI wrote to you in confidence. (Whether DWI wrote it or not is irrelevant to me. I have not "investigated" it nor do I intend to waste my time on something that is so petty. I can only state that DWI has told me many things during the past 2 years, and he has never lied to me.) But as I explained in the earlier posts, even if for the sake of argument we assume that what Tzvi is saying is true, to publicly threaten to reveal what another Jew wrote in confidence is an ugly act of backstabbing. And for a "religious" Jew to do this is even more appalling in my opinion.

Now you are compounding the sin. Instead of publicly apologizing and requesting forgiveness from DWI, you are asking him to swear? Let us again assume that you Tzvi are telling the truth. What if DWI decided to swear falsely, G-d forbid, in order to get himself out of an embarrassing situation? Then you Tzvi would be responsible for convincing another Jew to swear falsely. Are you aware of how serious it is to convince a fellow Jew to sin, G-d forbid? Do you know that there is no tshuva for the offense of convincing a fellow Jew to sin? Because you can do tshuva for your own sins, but you can't do tshuva for someone else's sins.

Yetzer harah (the evil inclination) is controlling your actions now, Tzvi. Yetzer harah is telling you that you have to defend HaRav Ovadia and that the ends justify the means. You can argue with DWI and CF and you can disagree with them. And you are right that cursing Torah scholars is absolutely forbidden. But you cannot tempt another Jew to sin. Ask your rabbi if I am right.

The worst part of this whole thing is that I did not write anything to him. He is not telling the truth. He is just putting numbers out like "page 22" to try and distort things and harm the forum. He is doing this to try and harm jewish-gentile relations on the forum. This goes against everything we at jtf stand for.
I am urinating on a Koran.