Author Topic: Small thread with Jtf on StørmFrønt  (Read 8001 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Small thread with Jtf on StørmFrønt
« on: March 22, 2007, 07:25:59 AM »
http://www.StørmFrønt.org/forum/showthread.php/nelson-mandela-honorary-canadian-featured-333631.html?p=3519644#post3519644
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Small thread with Jtf on StørmFrønt
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 07:44:22 AM »
Never in a million years will JTF win over the StørmFrønt diehards and it should never want to.

These are untutored albino savages.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 07:56:04 AM »
Never in a million years will JTF win over the StørmFrønt diehards and it should never want to.

These are untutored albino savages.
THEY DO HAVE A FEW PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ANTI JEWISH
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 08:44:41 AM »
Re:  StørmFrønt, "...THEY DO HAVE A FEW PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ANTI JEWISH..."

DOES ANYONE HAPPEN TO KNOW ANY OF THEM?
(other than "the few" Federal agents who undoubtedly have infiltrated them?...[and I have my doubts about those agents, too]

AND BESIDES...WHO "NEEDS" TO BE ANTI-JEW WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY A MEMBER OF A NAZI PARTY FRONT GROUP?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 08:50:12 AM »
Re:  StørmFrønt, "...THEY DO HAVE A FEW PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ANTI JEWISH..."

DOES ANYONE HAPPEN TO KNOW ANY OF THEM?
(other than "the few" Federal agents who undoubtedly have infiltrated them?...[and I have my doubts about those agents, too]

AND BESIDES...WHO "NEEDS" TO BE ANTI-JEW WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY A MEMBER OF A NAZI PARTY FRONT GROUP?
lol I HAVE MY THOUGHTS ABOUT DON  Black even when he was leader of the KKK

Shot at 2010-01-03

Din Rodef

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 01:40:43 PM »
THEY DO HAVE A FEW PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ANTI JEWISH

You're 1000% correct

The leadership and longtime members of StørmFrønt are unsaveable Nazis. They are our eternal enemies.

Many young impressionable white kids visit StørmFrønt because they don't know of any other place to "vent" about multi-culturalism and racial problems.

StørmFrønt then attempts to turn this anti-multiculturalism into anti-semitism.

Most white kids (notice I say kids) who visit StørmFrønt do not have a hatred for Jews. In fact, most of them support Israel against the Muslim Arabs. The kids have a hatred for multi-culturalism and leftist anti-racism. StørmFrønt then attempts to use the kids' hatred for leftist multi-culturalism and turn it into anti-semitism.

Remember when David Duke visited Syria last year? There were posts all over StørmFrønt condemning him for taking sides with a muslim country. The trip he took to the Middle East exposed the schism that exists at StørmFrønt.

Din Rodef

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 01:43:22 PM »

You're totally correct

It's impossible to change a die-hard Nazi. Let them burn in hell

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 01:45:50 PM »
I don't know about that.  I once visited the site, and they made reference to the "poor innocent palestinians."  And Duke always seems to paint these "pali" animals as the victims of evil JOOOS. 

Why not just post on Amren instead? 

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 05:06:21 PM »
I used to post on StørmFrønt, until I got fed up with being 'accused' of being Jewish.

The sheer depth of StørmFrønt's illogical anti-Semitism is astounding, and it feeds on itself too.

StørmFrønt and the ADL were made for each other.  ;)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 06:50:12 PM »
I used to post on StørmFrønt, until I got fed up with being 'accused' of being Jewish.

The sheer depth of StørmFrønt's illogical anti-Semitism is astounding, and it feeds on itself too.

Well then, why don't we forget about them? 

There's an expression in sales called "going after the low hanging fruits."  StørmFrønt does not seem remotely like a low hanging fruit, whereas other right wing blogs, news sites and forums are. 

Lisa

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 06:53:10 PM »
Norton Internet Security has labelled this website as "intolerant".

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 06:53:42 PM »
Norton Internet Security has labelled this website as "intolerant".

Haha. Link?

TruthTyper

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 07:33:21 PM »
I don't know, I used to post on StørmFrønt but I don't trust any of the mods whatsoever. Every week an old member leaves. I heard from old-time members that there are some horrific posts in the Moderator Forums (which only mods and a select few can view). Also I heard a news story about one of the SF mods getting busted:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=1436

I am 15 and am very anti-islam and anti-muslim. I hope to have a fun time at your forums. Although I found some very anti-white posts on here that were pretty disgusting (like some sand negro Iraqi claiming to be a jew and calling white people "japethetic idiots" or something like that).

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 07:47:51 PM »
I don't know, I used to post on StørmFrønt but I don't trust any of the mods whatsoever. Every week an old member leaves. I heard from old-time members that there are some horrific posts in the Moderator Forums (which only mods and a select few can view). Also I heard a news story about one of the SF mods getting busted:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=1436

I am 15 and am very anti-islam and anti-muslim. I hope to have a fun time at your forums. Although I found some very anti-white posts on here that were pretty disgusting (like some sand negro Iraqi claiming to be a jew and calling white people "japethetic idiots" or something like that).

You know, while it is OK to not like Islam. (I despise it as a religion. I feel it is nothing but hate.) It is still not right to hate the Arab. They ARE our cousins. (Not the Egyptians or Persians or Turks) but the rest are.

Still, it is as I've said in other threads. Every single human on the face of this planet was made in the image of Hashem. I have no doubt in my mind that at the last day, there will be righteous Arabs present.
Name calling and the use of foul language is the output of a weak mind. It is the output of someone who cannot think of anything uplifting to say.

I don't believe it is right to hate the Arabs, or the Muslims either. It IS right to hate their religion. It is a sham and a lie...an obvious counterfeit to what Hashem has already given mankind. It IS right to stand up to Arab nationalists (Who in believing their lie) try to disallow us from owning the land our G-d gave us before Islam was ever invented.

If they fight us, and try to kill us, we should defend ourselves and kill them if necessary.

But in no way should a Jew ever, and I do mean ever, disrespect a man's...no matter what race he belongs to....dignity. If you do this, you are following in the footsteps of those who over the millennia have refused to give we Jews the dignity we own by right of being members of the HUMAN race....
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

TruthTyper

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 07:57:28 PM »
Yes, according to the bible you jews are cousins of the arabs. The lost tribes of israel migrated all over the middle east I believe. And jews, I've noticed, have a certain amount of arab mixture. Some jews I met look like arabs.
by the way, I should tell you I'm not a christian or a jew (obviously). However I do support Israel against the Pallestinians. Honestly, I wish to preserve the white race. The arabs are not native to North America or Europe as we "Whites" are. They are native to the Middle East and that is where they need to stay.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 08:14:22 PM by TruthTyper »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 08:49:46 PM »
Truth Typer, nobody here hates all whites.  We only hate the ones who wish Jews harm.  And you should be careful as to who you call an Iraqi sand negro.  The main administrator of this forum, Yacov is half Iraqi.  Chaim Ben Pesach has an Egyptian born mother, and I am of Iranian ancestry.

TruthTyper

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 09:03:46 PM »
I never heard of iranian ancestry but okay.
What is wrong with sand negro? Its a nickname, and I don't see why you of all people would find offence to it (the stuff I've seen here may be a little worse ;) ).

And isn't that Yacov guy the same guy that promote racial purity in this thread: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=2989.msg22245#new

nobody here hates all whites. 
quite a generalisation there lol.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 09:05:31 PM by TruthTyper »

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 09:15:59 PM »
Yes, according to the bible you jews are cousins of the arabs. The lost tribes of israel migrated all over the middle east I believe. And jews, I've noticed, have a certain amount of arab mixture. Some Jews I met look like arabs.
by the way, I should tell you I'm not a christian or a jew (obviously). However I do support Israel against the Pallestinians. Honestly, I wish to preserve the white race. The arabs are not native to North America or Europe as we "Whites" are. They are native to the Middle East and that is where they need to stay.

Actually TruthTyper,

Because Jews were scattered all over the world when the northern and southern Kingdoms of Israel and Judah were destroyed thousands of years ago, they have intermarried with the peoples with whom they eventually came to live. Hence...European Jews look European, Jews from Arabic countries look Arabic, Jews from Spanish countries look Spanish etc.

Iranian ancestry is vastly Persian ancestry.

Also, a lot of us (Not all) find offense at any kind of derogatory name for any person no matter where their ancestors came from. It is just as wrong to call someone a Kike, a Hispanic, a schvartza, a Sand Digger, a Rag Head, Towel Head, Sand schvartza, Wap as it is to call an Irishman (A European) a lazy Mick.

All those things are WRONG.

There is no such thing as racial purity. We ALL came from Adam. G-d made us ALL in His image. That means we all have a destiny. It means we all are worth something if G-d felt that it was good to make mankind in His image. That includes our enemies. And I for one, pray for the day when they are enemies no longer.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 09:44:15 PM »
I never heard of iranian ancestry but okay.
What is wrong with sand negro? Its a nickname, and I don't see why you of all people would find offence to it (the stuff I've seen here may be a little worse Wink ).

And isn't that Yacov guy the same guy that promote racial purity in this thread: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=2989.msg22245#new

nobody here hates all whites.
quite a generalisation there lol.

Actually, there have been Jews living in Iran since the destruction of the first Temple, which was way before the Arabs invaded the country. Since the Shah was thrown out, most of them have moved to the U.S. 

Regarding Yacov, I'll admit, he does seem to be very interested in race.  And he has admitted to not finding black women attractive.  But I think (since I've never met him) that that's as far as his "racial purity" goes.  That thread you linked to is about people converting to Judaism.  The reason converting to Judaism is not a simple process is because the rabbis want to make sure a person is sincere.  Chaim is against people only becoming Jewish for the purpose of marrying a Jew, and in a way, I can see where he's coming from.  When you're in love, you'll do anything to be with the other person.  But then again, love fades away.  Just look at how many divorces there are. 

The commenter Fruit of Thy Loins, who is white and British, is the one who referred to white women as selfish pieces of excrement.  I've never met Fruit either but the reason I believe he says such things is that he is convinced that white women all want to sleep with black men and bear mixed race children.   

TruthTyper

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 09:57:12 PM »
Actually, there have been Jews living in Iran since the destruction of the first Temple, which was way before the Arabs invaded the country. Since the Shah was thrown out, most of them have moved to the U.S.

Theres still jews living in Iran who are very anti-Zionist, I hear. But I guess its kind of dangerous to be a zionist in Iran.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 10:23:45 PM by TruthTyper »

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 10:34:00 PM »
Yes, I would say it would get one killed or otherwise "silenced" if one advocated Zionism in any way, shape or form in Iran.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 10:40:55 PM »
Truthtyper, the Iranian Jews arent allowed to leave, but some friends of mine are Jews from Iran and they are pretty hard-core Zionist. But when they were in Iran they needed to tow the Iranian government line so they wouldnt be killed.

I also wish to clarify a few things, this isnt a White Nationalist site. It is a Jewish Nationalist site with strong sympathy for positive cultures that arent Jewish. At this point that is basically certain segments of Western society.

We view all Jews as equal regardless of "race". And non-Jews who are righteous as being good regardless of race. That happens to be primarily limited to segments of Western society with ethnic connections.

We think outside of Eretz Yisrael the world belongs to the Goyim, Eretz Yisrael on the other hand belongs strictly to the Jewish people, and only the Jewish people. All Jews should move to Eretz Yisrael and Jews shouldnt hold positions of political power in the galut.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

TruthTyper

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 10:45:50 PM »
lol. yes I am fully aware this isn't a WN forum but a JEWish Nationalist forum. I came here because I found it interesting that not all jews were multiCulturilist.

All Jews should move to Eretz Yisrael and Jews shouldnt hold positions of political power in the galut.

I can agree with that (being jews owning thier own land). But you know it'll probably never happen. The jews hold major political power in America, do you expect them to give it up and return to Israel?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 10:52:40 PM by TruthTyper »

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2007, 10:50:12 PM »
I too agree that it will probably not fully 100% never happen.

I also disagree with Kahane Loyalist that Jews should not hold political office in the Galut. As long as Jews remain outside of Israel, there is nothing wrong, especially in a democratic Republic like the USA with a Jew holding office.

Come on..what about Joseph being second in  command of all Egypt? Sheesh!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 11:15:15 PM by dawntreader »

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2007, 11:09:06 PM »
An Iranian born friend of mine once told me that she read of Iranian Jews living in Israel wanting to go back to Iran.  There are all sorts of kooky types out there I guess.