Author Topic: Megan Fox (yimach schma) Gets Two New Lead Roles  (Read 6321 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Megan Fox (yimach schma) Gets Two New Lead Roles
« on: March 04, 2009, 11:09:29 PM »
Whore Actress Megan Fox To Star In Upcoming Films Hex and Fathom

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2009/03/megan-fox-moves.html

This is just a change-of-pace thread to get our minds off the unpleasantness that has recently gone on here and the feud that we have recently had with the ASPCA "forum" and its five teenaged autistic active posters. I saw this on Yahoo today and had to make a comment. It's nothing new really--just a reminder of the evil days we live in and the nonstop campaign by Hollywood to turn every single young person into amoral Amalek.

The evil kurva and Amy Whorehouse doppelganger Megan Fox (ys"vz), a proud bisexual who has boasted of having affairs with female strippers (something she probably was before making it big), brags about her sex drive in smutty magazines such as FHM, and resembles a Harlem streetwalker in every photo shoot she is in, has been just given two plum movie roles by the Jew-hating Hollyweird establishment. Would a non-whoring actress ever get these roles? Gimme a break here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Fox

I would post a picture of this disgusting human petri dish, but don't want to make our good members vomit. It is very easy to find photos of this harlot all over the internet if you so wish to.

As for why I insist on using the royal y.s. on this whore, let me just remind you all of the spiritual holocaust that she is helping to inflict on America. Her fans are largely teens--stupid girls who will think that her behavior is alright and hormone-crazed adolescent boys--who are too ignorant, secular, and worldly to know any better than to reject her evil ways. Also, what about the righteous men and women who unfortunately battle sexual sin and temptation who will be sadly tempted by the sick ways of this demoness? I will admit to not knowing for sure if this creature is an actual Jew-hater or not, but really, can there be any doubt that this Angelina Hoelie (yimach schma vezichra) lookalike mirrrors all of her views? Do sluts ever have any mercy towards G-d's long-suffering Chosen People?

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 11:15:49 PM by C.F. »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Megan Fox (yimach schma) Gets Two New Lead Roles
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 11:42:07 PM »
This is indeed a chilling whore. She probably has slept with every young shvartza male in the NBA.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 11:46:45 PM »
C.F, you should make a Hollywood rant blog...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 11:49:23 PM »
This is indeed a chilling whore. She probably has slept with every young shvartza male in the NBA.
Judging from her comments and track record the WNBA is probably much more to her tastes.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 11:53:15 PM »
Yay, another lovely topic...

Megan Fox must be very very evil... I guess I gotta hate her now... Who the heck is Megan Fox?

(you know Yemach Shma means may her memory be erased... You made sure I will have a memory of her... I hope I dont learn more about her)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 11:56:26 PM »
Yay, another lovely topic...

Megan Fox must be very very evil... I guess I gotta hate her now... Who the heck is Megan Fox?

(you know Yemach Shma means may her memory be erased... You made sure I will have a memory of her... I hope I dont learn more about her)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Fox
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 08:41:38 PM by Americanhero »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 11:57:39 PM »
Like I really needed to see a picture of a woman dressed so immodestly... I could have imagined that... My point was not to learn about her... My point was to point out if we really want to remove someones memory from earth we should not even talk about them.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 11:58:54 PM »
Like I really needed to see a picture of a woman dressed so immodestly... I could have imagined that... My point was not to learn about her... My point was to point out if we really want to remove someones memory from earth we should not even talk about them.

How is she dressed so immodestly?
What is she supposed to dress like she is amish

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 12:08:53 AM »
See this posting about Erasing the memory of Amalek:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,32658.msg332812.html#msg332812

In Jewish observance we have the quality of tzniut, modesty. It is hard to explain to people who have no concept of this. Yes, this woman is of low social status, as some would call a whore, but that is her business. My concern is shielding my eyes from seeing this kind of smut.

Sure we all know that people who live such wonton lives will not recieve the much valued reward in the afterlife. But maybe they dont care and they forfiet their portion in the world to come. That should not impact me... What is important to me is to learn, to better my character atrributes, and to glorify the world which Hashem has created. It is my mission as a Jew to attribute all the good in this world to Hashems glory, as we say "The entire world will be filled with Hashems glory (Yeshayah 6:3)"

Im sorry I dipped my soul into this topic...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 12:12:11 AM »
Ayy.. this is such a silly thread.  I must say... I am learning about all the Hollywood starletts thanks to C.F. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 12:47:12 AM »
Americanhero, I actually have to agree with Muman on this one. I refrained from posting her pic for this very reason. Chaim has warned us against posting the pictures of attractive Amalek (not that I think Fox is attractive, but conceivably she could tempt some of our brothers to lust). Why don't you edit that post and simply provide a link to that pic so that people can choose whether or not to see it?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 12:50:15 AM »
Americanhero, I actually have to agree with Muman on this one. I refrained from posting her pic for this very reason. Chaim has warned us against posting the pictures of attractive Amalek (not that I think Fox is attractive, but conceivably she could tempt some of our brothers to lust). Why don't you edit that post and simply provide a link to that pic so that people can choose whether or not to see it?
I don't think she is that bad looking in that pic, I simply think she is a disgusting piece of garbage. Their is no question she looks better than barack hussein obamas wife lol.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 12:52:14 AM »
Megan Fox is amalek now  :::D :::D

CF your posts are gold. Pure entertainment. But please leave it to us Jews to decide who amalek is. Thank You

- Nadav

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 12:56:31 AM »

CF your posts are gold. Pure entertainment. But please leave it to us Jews to decide who amalek is. Thank You

- Nadav

Nadav, why do you have to be so negative towards him? while it's true that fox is not Amalek because she has not pursued the jewish people, why don't you just explain it nicely to keep the forum civil?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 01:01:04 AM »

I think they only like obese white women.   :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 01:14:00 AM »

- Nadav

Nadav, why do you have to be so negative towards him? while it's true that fox is not Amalek because she has not pursued the jewish people, why don't you just explain it nicely to keep the forum civil?

That is constructive criticism... That is much better.

I do agree with DWI that you should cut CF some slack because he has shown that his heart is in the right place when it comes to several very important issues. I do appreciate his work for JTF and as much as I disagree with some of his positions I believe that we are capable of civil discourse.

We have had members here who even though they were righteous in some respects they had a problem with interpersonal issues. Some people who always look to demean and belittle other forum members will not be tolerated.

One reason I was selected to be a moderator here at JTF is because it is important to be moderate in some circumstances. I believe that you Nadav, and you CF, and I share a good deal of positions politically. Even though we are not all the same we can learn from each other. As I have pointed out in some of my Torah postings, Jewish wisdom dictates that we should aspire to be like Aharon, Moshes brother, who was capable of making peace between a husband and wife who were arguing, and bring brothers together who disagreed.

Please let us not hold grudges against our brothers. If we expect the world of Jews to observe the Mitzvot, and the Bnei Noach to obey the 7 commands, we should make examples of ourselves and commit to doing more mitzvahs. This is the essence of Jewish belief, that through doing the mitzvahs (or not) we can affect the world, for good or heaven forbid for the bad.

Shalom

Ethics of the Fathers (Pirkie Avot)

1:12. Hillel and Shammai received from them. Hillel would say: Be of the disciples of Aaron--a lover of peace, a pursuer of peace, one who loves the creatures and draws them close to Torah.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 01:20:54 AM by muman613 »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 02:21:35 AM »
When I saw Megan Fox in Transformer, I first thought her to be the daughter of Sharone Stone.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 02:32:36 AM »
Muman, I know that you and Chaim differ on the matter but how do you define Amalek? Isn't any person who is evil considered to be Amalek? Couldn't it be argued that people like Fox are rodfim against righteous and moral people, especially males who are tempted to lust and immorality because of her?

Fox is trying to teach hundreds of millions of people that homosexuality is cool and normal--particularly women, who historically (though it's changing fast) have not been as involved in perversion as men have. She has openly said that she believes every human being is naturally and normally attracted to both genders. What kind of evil, satanic dreck is that? She is attempting to commit a moral holocaust against 300 million Americans.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 02:44:09 AM »
Some of these comments are the funniest things ever.  I like these light topics sometimes, they get my mind off the horrible things happening to Israel, America and other righteous people and nations. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 02:49:43 AM »
Muman, I know that you and Chaim differ on the matter but how do you define Amalek? Isn't any person who is evil considered to be Amalek? Couldn't it be argued that people like Fox are rodfim against righteous and moral people, especially males who are tempted to lust and immorality because of her?

Fox is trying to teach hundreds of millions of people that homosexuality is cool and normal--particularly women, who historically (though it's changing fast) have not been as involved in perversion as men have. She has openly said that she believes every human being is naturally and normally attracted to both genders. What kind of evil, satanic dreck is that? She is attempting to commit a moral holocaust against 300 million Americans.

I dont agree with you on this... It is not unusual to say that everyone has drives like this. In Jewish belief it is not wrong to be a homosexual, it is wrong to actually commit the sex act with a man. A person who can control his/her urges has risen above nature. It is not wrong for a man to look at a woman, as it is natural and the way the yetzer hara is supposed to work. It is said that without the yetzer hara nobody would have a family. In this case the evil inclination works for the good end. A jew is supposed to glorify Hashem with both of his souls {his good and his evil inclination}.

According to Torah a man could only be killed if a witness had seen him commit a sex act with another man and had rebuked him. As I have been saying that the crime of homosexual acts is on the same severity as the crime of desecrating the Shabbat. One cannot condemn either act alone, as both are equally repugnant and against Hashems will.

As we have often pointed to the example of Pinchas... The Rabbis have taught that the desecration of Hashems name was so pronounced because the transgression occured right in front of Moshes eyes. What people do behind closed doors is their own business, between them and the L-rd. I don't persecute gays for being gay, I persecute their attempt to spread the belief that it is OK. Maybe it is natural but that is no excuse. Maybe people are born cleptomaniacs but they must learn to control their urges and contribute to society. In Judaism we accept that people are challenged with a variety of tests, and homosexuality may be one of those challenges. Nobody can argue that it is not a perversion before our G-d.

I would not support an argument that they are rodfim. The crime I would consider would be placing stumbling blocks before the blind and misleading people to a life of sin.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 04:56:02 PM »
  CF...again??

On February 26 I locked this thread of yours
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,32368.0.html

Today you open another silly thread about this woman! Why? Is she THAT important for our cause?

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 05:23:16 PM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 05:24:11 PM »
I dont agree with you on this... It is not unusual to say that everyone has drives like this. In Jewish belief it is not wrong to be a homosexual, it is wrong to actually commit the sex act with a man. A person who can control his/her urges has risen above nature.

This is very interesting.. I've never heard that view before. Is this a popular view, or is this how some rabbi's translate it?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 05:38:14 PM »
I dont agree with you on this... It is not unusual to say that everyone has drives like this. In Jewish belief it is not wrong to be a homosexual, it is wrong to actually commit the sex act with a man. A person who can control his/her urges has risen above nature.

This is very interesting.. I've never heard that view before. Is this a popular view, or is this how some rabbi's translate it?

I will provide some links and some commentary:

http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/homosexuality-and-judaism.htm

Judaism, Nature and Homosexuality

A primary function and overall goal of the commandments is nothing less than the transformation of the individual. Judaism addresses the human being as it finds him — in his "natural" state — seething with animal passions, ridden with negative character traits. Through the agency of those Divine tools of refinement that are the commandments, the Torah beckons man to exchange his obsession with sensuality, his pettiness, self-centeredness and worse for a world of spiritual grandeur and ultimate meaning.

The implacable foe with which Judaism's battle is forever pitched, then, is not so much secularism or even non-belief as it is "nature," that is, the human being's intense desire to eschew growth and change, to remain static in the face of G-d's summons to greatness. No one perceived — and furiously opposed — this overarching Judaic objective more than the modern-day manifestation of evil incarnate, Adolf Hitler. He wrote in "Mein Kampf," "a man must...understand the fundamental necessity of Nature's rule.... Then he will feel that in a universe where...force alone forever masters weakness ... there can be no special laws for man."

The nature of the challenge posed by the Torah will, of course, vary with the individual, based on proclivities both inborn and acquired. For some, that challenge will be the struggle to control anger and aggressiveness, while for others, it will be the attempt to rein in arrogance and reach out in acknowledgement of the other. Yet others' particularly daunting charge will be combating powerful sensual drives, with their potential to reduce the unlimited human potential to nothing more than the pursuit of shallow, momentary fleshy pleasures. This is no less true for the individual who claims to have been "born gay" than for anyone else. …

When the Torah decreed that all sexual activity should be channeled into marriage, writes Dennis Prager, it ensured that sex no longer dominated society, heightened male-female love and sexuality, and began the arduous task of elevating the status of women. The ban on homosexuality desexualized religion[1], gave boundaries and controls to the strongest of man’s sensual urges which until then had been expressed in every which way[2]. When Judaism demanded that all sexual activity be channeled into marriage, it changed the world. The subsequent dominance of the Western world, says Dennis Prager, can largely be attributed to the sexual revolution initiated by Judaism, and later carried forward by Christianity.

The revolutionary nature of Judaism's prohibiting all forms of non-marital sex was nowhere more radical, more challenging to the prevailing assumptions of mankind, than with regard to homosexuality.

Indeed, Judaism may be said to have invented the notion of homosexuality, for in the ancient world sexuality was not divided between heterosexuality and homosexuality. That division was the Bible's doing. Before the Bible, the world divided sexuality between … active and passive roles[3].

As Martha Nussbaum, professor of philosophy at Brown University, recently wrote, the ancients were no more concerned with people's gender preference than people today are with others' eating preferences:

Boys and women were very often treated interchangeably as objects of (male) desire. What was socially important is to penetrate rather than to be penetrated. Sex is understood fundamentally not as interaction, but as a doing of something to someone. In this environment, homosexuality was rampant[4].     

Judaism changed all this. It rendered the "gender of the object" very "morally problematic"; it declared that no one is "interchangeable" sexually. And as a result, it ensured that sex would in fact be "fundamentally interaction" and not simply "a doing of something to someone."

It is the Hebrew Bible that gave humanity such ideas as a universal, moral, loving G-d; ethical obligations to this G-d; the need for history to move forward to moral and spiritual redemption; the belief that history has meaning; and the notion that human freedom and social justice are the divinely desired states for all people. It gave the world the Ten Commandments, ethical monotheism, and the concept of holiness (the goal of raising human beings from the animal-like to the Godlike).

Judaism cannot make peace with homosexuality because homosexuality denies many of Judaism's most fundamental principles. It denies life, it denies G-d's expressed desire that men and women cohabit, and it denies the root structure that Judaism wishes for all mankind, the family[5].

by Eytan Kobre

http://www.jlaw.com/Commentary/homosexuality.html

Homosexuality
Richard Greenberg

Homosexuality was one of several red-flag issues raised during the recent confirmation hearings for Attorney General John Ashcroft.

Having glimpsed a Pentacostal Christian perspective on this subject, I couldn't help wondering how many Jews out there -- regardless of political affiliation -- must be curious about Judaism's stance on homosexuality. With that as a backdrop, I offer a tradition-oriented Jewish primer that I hope will help.

First, let's consult the "Constitution" of the Jews, the Torah. Even a cursory reading of the relevant sections shows that the Torah is unequivocally opposed to the homosexual act, which it twice labels an abomination: Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13. It's worth noting that this prohibition is grouped with several other unacceptable sexual practices, including bestiality. Scholars have reviewed various attempts to justify homosexual behavior through the "reinterpretation" of these Torah passages, and have found them to be unconvincing.

So significant is the ban on homosexual activity that it is part of the afternoon Torah reading for Yom Kippur.

Moreover, Judaism has taken this admonition to heart over the centuries. "Even in antiquity, when countless cultures and religions incorporated homosexuality in some form, Judaism absolutely rejected homosexual practices," writes New York attorney Eytan Kobre in a recent edition of the Forward.

End of discussion? Not really. Being a guidebook for living, Judaism should be expected to deal forthrightly, compassionately -- and above all, realistically -- with questions that flow from such a stern prohibition. The most critical one is this: If the act is forbidden, how are we to relate to the actors themselves?

The answer: As human beings and fellow Jews, individuals created b'tzelem elokeem, in the image of G-d. Judaism may disapprove of homosexual activity, but not of the homosexual himself. "He is as beloved in G-d's eyes as any other Jew, and is as responsible as any Jew is in all the mitzvahs," according to Rabbi Shraga Simmons of Aish HaTorah.

Nobody's perfect; we all sin -- and when we do, we are expected to do teshuvah, or repentance. The same holds true for this particular variety of sinner. "He need not feel irreparably and irretrievably stigmatized," wrote Rabbi Barry Freundel of Congregation Kesher Israel in Washington, D.C. "Above all, he need not feel excluded from the community."

The dynamic might change, however, if the individual insists on taking a public, activist approach that seeks to legitimize inherently unacceptable behavior. In that case, he would run the risk of distancing himself from the community -- as would, for example, any Jew who publicly and explicitly promotes, say, the desecration of Shabbos or the wanton violation of other Jewish laws.

Whether homosexual activity is the product of nature or nurture is not critical. Judaism holds that the behavior of all functioning adults can and must be controlled, whether or not genes play a role in determining that behavior. As Eytan Kobre pointed out, "a primary function and overall goal of the commandments is nothing less than the transformation of the individual." A key aspect of that transformation is the harnessing of personal passions and desires, a test we all face.

The fact is, predilections exist for all sorts of unacceptable and unlawful behavior, including that which causes bloodshed. The Talmud (Shabbos 156a) recognizes this, advising those thusly affected to channel their predisposition into useful endeavors by becoming surgeons or mohels, for example. Remember: Judaism does not govern orientations; only acts. "A desire for lobster dinner is not a violation of kashrus laws," notes Rabbi Simmons. "Only the dinner is. The same is true with homosexuality."

Regarding homosexuality, Jews are placed in the position of trying to be both steadfast and humane, and it isn't always easy to pull that off. There are, however, honorable people who have tried their best to walk that tightrope, and have succeeded. They have found a way to be compassionate and understanding while not embracing the unembracable.

Both of these articles confirm my statement that Judaism looks at Homosexuality as a sin against G-d, but that the individual has free-will to choose his action. Even if there are urges and even genetic predisposition to homosexuality, the individual must obey the laws which Hashem gave us. People do many wrong things, Shabbos desecration is one of the worst for a Jew... And as I have said before the Shabbos desecrator does the same desecration as a homosexual by not listening to the words of G-d as given to the Jews at Sinai.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 05:45:41 PM by muman613 »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 07:10:44 PM »
Interesting post, Muman.  Now since we're discussing the Jewish view of homosexuality, would any of you men want your sisters or daughters marrying a man with a homosexual preference (who presumably never had gay sex)?  It's one thing to say the act is immoral, and that such urges can be controlled.  But what about women?  Is it fair that such men who have no physical attraction to women, should have to marry them?  Is that fair to the women in question? 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2009, 07:15:23 PM »
Now C.F., since you bring up Megan Fox again, I just have to say that you're giving this woman way too much power.  While I agree that she's a loose woman, I don't thing it's accurate to say she's committing some kind of moral Holocaust against Americans.  We all have free will.  So we can choose whom to identify with.  Also, most teens have parents, whose job it is to raise moral, civilized children.  It does NOT take a village to raise a child.  It takes a husband and wife.  If more parents either home schooled their kids, or sent them to religious private schools, and limited their television viewing, we wouldn't have to worry about the latest Hollywood floozies.