Author Topic: There's a Administrators and Moderators Only Section ???  (Read 1870 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
There's a Administrators and Moderators Only Section ???
« on: March 05, 2009, 12:24:20 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :oWhat's that aboot? :o :o :o :o :o

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: There's a Administrators and Moderators Only Section ???
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 12:28:07 AM »
Of course silly.... Where else will the moderators be able to discuss issues which are happening in the forum?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 12:28:43 AM »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 12:33:25 AM »
Of course silly.... Where else will the moderators be able to discuss issues which are happening in the forum?

Privately???? Phone, e-mail, facebook, messneger. And since when do we have issues? Aside from the ocassional troll?

p.s. Mumann, I don't wanna sound gay or anything, but amidst all the arguments and stuff I saw on the forum today, I just wanna let you know I admire you a lot, appreciate everything you do even though I'm mostly too lazy to read all of it, and think you are a terrific Mentch. And I say that all with only the most hetero-sexual of intentions. I also wish  a refuah sheleimah to you and your family members.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 12:43:55 AM »

Privately???? Phone, e-mail, facebook, messneger. And since when do we have issues? Aside from the ocassional troll?

p.s. Mumann, I don't wanna sound gay or anything, but amidst all the arguments and stuff I saw on the forum today, I just wanna let you know I admire you a lot, appreciate everything you do even though I'm mostly too lazy to read all of it, and think you are a terrific Mentch. And I say that all with only the most hetero-sexual of intentions. I also wish  a refuah sheleimah to you and your family members.

Mo2388,

Thank you very much. It is sentiments like yours which makes it all worth while. I do not suspect any sexual meaning. I do believe in brotherly love and there is nothing wrong with men expressing their support for each other. I am inspired when I can inspire others. I try to use my gifts which Hashem gave me in order to spread the light which I have. Since I was young, and my mother was an english and grammar teacher, I learned how to write persuasive articles. I also learned creative writing from my mother who has written books on the topic.

It is for you, and anyone else who is touched by my writing which motivates me. I share the Jewish belief that peace and prosperity will flood the earth once Moshiach comes, and we can hasten his coming if we are ready to accept the 'yoke of heaven'. I believe, and have heard it said by the Breslev Rabbis, that non-Jews share in the mission of Moshiach and Jews should be glorifying the name of Hashem in order to rid the world of the negative forces {Called Sitra Achra in Kabbalah}.

Thank you again... Good evening...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 12:48:09 AM »
I agree with you mo. Even though I sometimes feel that Muman is too moderate for my tastes, I still have the utmost respect for him and I know he is a wonderful person.  Unlike some other people, he is always respectful and polite even in disagreement. He is indeed a real mentsch.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 12:52:15 AM »
I agree with you mo. Even though I sometimes feel that Muman is too moderate for my tastes, I still have the utmost respect for him and I know he is a wonderful person.  Unlike some other people, he is always respectful and polite even in disagreement. He is indeed a real mentsch.

Thank you too DWI... I am also sorry for my doubting your Jewishness. That was because I was confused about some things. I will not repeat what happened because it would be Lashon Hara. You are certainly a JTF member in good standing.

It is good to express what we appreciate about each other. This is one of the signs of a Jewish neshama, the expression of Todah {Thanks}.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 12:55:08 AM »

Thank you too DWI... I am also sorry for my doubting your Jewishness. That was because I was confused about some things. I will not repeat what happened because it would be Lashon Hara. You are certainly a JTF member in good standing.

It is good to express what we appreciate about each other. This is one of the signs of a Jewish neshama, the expression of Todah {Thanks}.

Don't worry Muman, their is no way for you to have known whether I was jewish or not cause you never met me. The funny thing is that I sometimes dont look that jewish lol. In the picture of me that the nazi tina greco posted on the nazi sites, I didn't even look that jewish.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
aka Someone Else

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 11:46:48 AM »
What's that aboot?

This has never been a secret. It's a place for administrators to discuss and vote on promotions, bans, a place to move threads that seriously violate the forum rules, and an area where moderators can ask specific questions on how to use the moderation tools on the forum. It's not very active but, yes, it does exist.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 11:48:15 AM »
What's that aboot?

This has never been a secret. It's a place for administrators to discuss and vote on promotions, bans, and a place to move threads that seriously violate the forum rules. It's not very active but, yes, it does exist.

People vote on who should be banned?
How many votes did I get?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 11:49:55 AM »
Don't worry Muman, their is no way for you to have known whether I was jewish or not cause you never met me. The funny thing is that I sometimes dont look that jewish lol. In the picture of me that the nazi tina greco posted on the nazi sites, I didn't even look that jewish.
I don't think that there is such a thing as a "Jewish look", that's a Nazi racial lie.

And speaking of the Nazi Tina Greco, did you know that Yacov is still good friends with Newman and Kelly Slut to this very day, despite their role in posting his picture?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 11:50:58 AM »
People vote on who should be banned?
How many votes did I get?

Zero.

Like I said above, it's not every active. The only bans discussed have been trolls, spammers, and nazis. You have nothing to worry about.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 12:50:41 PM »

+1

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 01:21:48 PM »
I've never seen a vote about banning someone anyway. lol Usually if someone needs to be banned it's really obvious.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 02:17:42 PM »
Yes Mo, that section exists. And I can go in, you know why? Because under my name it says "MO-DER-A-TOR"... and you better remember that.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 02:44:52 PM »
 :laugh: You are funny Vito!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 08:59:34 AM »
Yes Mo, that section exists. And I can go in, you know why? Because under my name it says "MO-DER-A-TOR"... and you better remember that.
Is that some sort of a threat? U may be a MO-DER-AT-OR, but I am the one and only MO.... and YOU better remmember THAT.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 04:23:04 PM »
Is that some sort of a threat? U may be a MO-DER-AT-OR, but I am the one and only MO.... and YOU better remmember THAT.

Hilarious!!!!!! :::D
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!