Author Topic: JTF's own "Fitnah" film - "Islam: Cult of Death" - now has 2 Updated Versions!!!  (Read 1330 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Shalom dear friends,

After much hard work, I am very proud to announce that JTF's very own "Fitnah" film entitled "Islam: Cult of Death" [which really is effectively a JTF TRIBUTE to Geert Wilders] - now has 2 completely new and Updated Versions available for download from RapidShare!!

If you have a Zootube-Youtube, LiveLeak or other video-hosting account, then PLEASE do as Chaim has advised previously and upload this to as many video-hosting sites as you can.

There are 2 brand new versions available for download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/205637646/Vid5.wmv

[Brand NEW Uncensored version with the horrific beheading scene at the end - completely updated with additional photos and text]

http://rapidshare.com/files/205637646/Vid5.wmv

[Brand NEW Uncensored version with the horrific beheading scene at the end - completely updated with additional photos and text]

[Another Brand New version with very rare footage of the Madrid train bombings - the muslim Nazi terrorist attacks in Spain in March, 2004 - but completely updated with additional photos and text - minus the beheading scene]

If you have attempted to upload the previous versions without success, rest assured that these 2 new versions will definitely be able to be uploaded.

Even if they stay up for only a few hours and only a few hundred people see them for each upload THAT WILL AMOUNT  TO MANY THOUSANDS OF TOTAL VIEWS FOR JTF, thereby we will have gotten our great message out to many thousands of Good, Righteous people who probably would have NEVER EVEN PREVIOUSLY HEARD OF JTF otherwise in their entire life: that is why I strongly urge you to upload these 2 videos to as many sites as you can.

THANK YOU AND G-D BLESS YOU DEAR JTF'ers FOR YOUR WONDERFUL, CONTINUAL SUPPORT IN SPREADING OUR MESSAGE IN THE CAUSE OF THIS LIFE & DEATH STRUGGLE TO SAVE ISRAEL & WESTERN CIVILIZATION FROM THE SCOURGE OF ISLAMONAZISM!!!!

:fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

THANKS A MILLION arksis, Spectator, Dan & all you wonderful JTF'ers!!

Two GREAT People I don't even know have uploaded the JTF video already on Zootube!!

THIS IS SIMPLY FANTASTIC FOR JTF!!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

I re-uploaded a slightly longer version to RapidShare and here is the new download link:

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Shalom dear friends,

I just uploaded a 3rd version of the JTF film - dedicated to Geert Wilders - exposing the Islamic Nazi mass murderers. SO PLEASE, ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL JTF'RS WHO HAVE ZOOTUBE ACCOUNTS, UPLOAD THIS NEW VERSION WHEN YOU HAVE SOME FREE TIME. THANKS A MILLION FOR YOUR EFFORTS IN SPREADING THE JTF WORD!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
4International, I uploaded the video and waited til it was ready and they rejected it.  >:( :'( This is what it said: Rejected (length of video is too long)
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Quote from: arksis on March 12, 2009, 11:43:49 AM
4International, I uploaded the video and waited til it was ready and they rejected it.  >:( :'( This is what it said: Rejected (length of video is too long)

Shalom arksis,

That's Zootube for you. I just uploaded yet another version, Baruch Hashem.

Let me know if you have any problems uploading.

THANKS A MILLION arksis for your continuing magnificent support!!!!!!

Quote from: arksis on March 12, 2009, 11:43:49 AM

Shalom arksis,

That's Zootube for you. I just uploaded yet another version, Baruch Hashem.

Let me know if you have any problems uploading.

THANKS A MILLION arksis for your continuing magnificent support!!!!!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Thanks so much 4International!!!!!!!!! I am downloading it now as I type this and will upload ASAP. Thank you so very very much for all your hard efforts! Sorry this is on 2 threads, I must not have realized I did that! I will let you know if I get it up ok? Thanks again!  :fist: :usa+israel:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I finally have it uploaded and it works now! Along with one other video and I will put another up tomorrow if I can. If not, I will get to it this Sunday. Thanks again!
Here is my page:
http://www.youtube.com/bamsis59
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Quote from: arksis on March 13, 2009, 10:22:25 AM
I finally have it uploaded and it works now! Along with one other video and I will put another up tomorrow if I can. If not, I will get to it this Sunday. Thanks again!
Here is my page:

Shalom sister arksis!!!,

THANKS A MILLION for doing that!!!!

Here is yet another version uploaded to RapidShare - this one should upload to Zootube if the other one gets taken down. If it wont upload please let me know ASAP.

Quote from: arksis on March 13, 2009, 10:22:25 AM
Here is my page:

Shalom sister arksis!!!,

THANKS A MILLION for doing that!!!!

Here is yet another version uploaded to RapidShare - this one should upload to Zootube if the other one gets taken down. If it wont upload please let me know ASAP.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Thank you I am downloading right now and will upload to zootube after this! Thanks again for all the videos you provide me!  :fist: :usa+israel:
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
4International, this is my first Sunday off in many many months. I spent all day opeining a new zootube account and uploading your videos, along with others. Maybe if I have more videos, they won't "flag" mine as much. Anyway, here is the site:
http://www.youtube.com/pisslamexposed

I am still new at this and wish I had more time to "tweak" it! I've also collected websites for people to visit, that visit the site.

Thanks again, so very much for all your efforts, videos, and help!  :fist: :usa+israel:
Meir Kahane