Author Topic: My Brother in law was hit by a car...request for Prayers  (Read 1733 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: My Brother in law was hit by a car...request for Prayers
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2009, 07:17:42 PM »
I will pray for your brother in law.  How is his condition?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2009, 08:50:35 PM »
Daleksfearme,

I can sympathize with you and what your brother in law is going through.
I, too was a victim of being struck by a motor vehicle several years ago and I still have not fully recovered.
I was in a coma for five 1/2 months, lost my left eye, ligament replacements in both of my knees, I have a mesh band in my abdomen, and too many more injuries to mention.
When I awoke from the coma and the physicians told me I probably wouldn't walk again for at least a couple of years; I told them, they have no idea with what kind of woman they are dealing with.  I told them that when I leave this hospital I will be walking.  Of course they laughed and looked at me like I was crazy.
I spent another four months and countless surgeries in the hospital.

But, you know what, the day I was discharged from the hospital, I walked out, be it with a cane; but I did it on my own two legs against all the negative odds my physicians were throwing at me daily.

The best advice I can give to you and your brother in law is stay strong and more importantly stay positive.  Do not take no, can't, impossible, and improbable as an answer or excuse.  Positivity is so very important.  You won't believe how much the mind plays into the recovery of the body.

If a doctor or physician says something can't be done or that some treatment/surgery is impossible; don't just accept that.  Find other doctors/physicians and get more opinions.  Your brother in law has nothing to lose by getting different opinions. 

Also, do your own research.  Check around and see what other options are available.

It is a wonderful thing that you are doing by taking care of and supporting your brother in law.  Support is vital when someone goes through a tragedy.

G@d bless you and your family
A speedy recovery for your brother in law
And if you need any advice or support don't hesitate to contact me.
Take care, be strong, and be well.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2009, 10:13:43 PM »
Father G-d, I lift up a complete healing of David's body and relief of all pain. I lift up that his recovery would be smooth and that he would not suffer from any organ damage or joint or bone injury whatsoever. In Your Name, Amen."

I agree with this prayer as your Christian sister C.F.

I'll be praying offline too.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2009, 10:17:18 PM »
How is your brother in law doing? I hope he will recover soon. Please let us know.

Shalom - Dox

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2009, 10:45:22 PM »
I hate crossing Qns Blvd cause the street is so big and dangerous. And yes my prayers go out to you and your family.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2009, 12:14:06 AM »
Father G-d, I lift up a complete healing of David's body and relief of all pain. I lift up that his recovery would be smooth and that he would not suffer from any organ damage or joint or bone injury whatsoever. In Your Name, Amen."

I agree with this prayer as your Christian sister C.F.

I'll be praying offline too.

I also agree with this prayer!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2009, 12:18:26 AM »
Is there any news on how he is doing?