Poll

Will the leader of Israel bomb Iran?

Yes.
10 (34.5%)
No.
19 (65.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ask JTF For Sunday March 15, 2009  (Read 9950 times)

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Ask JTF For Sunday March 15, 2009
« on: March 07, 2009, 08:30:32 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What are your thoughts on Paul Harvey and Paul Harvey jr? When will the Ression ever clear up again? Also what do you think of U.S so far is it going to the left wing or the righ wing media up to this point?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:08:36 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday March 15, 2009
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 08:33:15 PM »
Dear Chaim, ever wonder why names like Jermaine, Tyrone, and Leroy are almost exclusive to blacks?

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 08:42:17 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 09:04:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim! I voted yes in the poll question: "Will the leader of Israel bomb Iran?", because I believe they will have no choice, if they want to protect Israel. I am hoping upon hope, and praying that America stands WITH them and HELPS them in this.

My question to you, is why is political correctness so important? Do you agree there is TOO MUCH tolerance?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 11:19:30 AM by arksis »
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 09:08:56 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

It's tempting for us to only attack the Israeli kapo Nazi government (yimach schmam vezichram, may they rot in hell) for the phony wars Operation Cast Lead and the Second Lebanon War, but we must face the fact that the brainwashed Israeli people are at fault too. You and I both know that as of right now, the Israeli public simply would not stand for leveling Gaza and Lebanon--in your words, "they don't have the stomach for it". If it were actually done, most would be outraged at the "collective punishment" upon Arab "civilians".

How can we really change this sick belief and mindset so that people will crave the Kahanist answer to terror?

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 12:04:58 AM by C.F. »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 10:41:37 PM »
Greetings Chaim. What responsibility do you think the United States and other prosperous nations might have to the poor in third world countries? I've taken the position that each nation should take care of their own citizen's needs first before feeding other nation's citizens, but I'd like to hear what you have to say. I get so tired of hearing of millions of dollars being sent to Africa, or HIV-positive immigrants being allowed into the USA from places like Haiti.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 10:55:08 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 05:23:11 PM »
Dear Chaim do people in third world places i.e Latin America,Middle East, Africa and other places along with blacks and Arabs just deliriously think that whites, Jews and other westerners just steal and inherit wealth versus reality when we have had to work hard and risk are lives to put food on our plates?  Course why should I have white guilt when I have had to work for everything?  Course that's just a rant.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 06:49:19 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you have anything against Geert Wilders of the Netherlands?

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 06:50:56 PM »
Could you tell us a funny story that has happened recently?
Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 07:35:40 PM by xoce »
aka Someone Else

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 11:48:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I agree with you that the Albanian Christians aren't real "Christians" in the sense of the word, just like "Arab Christians" who aren't real Christians either. About 99% of Albanian Christians support Kosovo Albanian muSSlim Nazi Independence, they are unfortunately all staunch Nationalists. Most of the Albanian Christians I have had conversations with I end up getting in battles with. My family has always supported the Serbs and Israel for years including my grandparents. I remember my grandfather would always say that he would be fighting for the Serbs if he was in Kosovo because they were a Christian gentile nation. My mother is an Christian Albanian American, and has always supported the Serbs, Israel and their greatness. They left Albania, because of the Ottoman MuSSlim Nazis. I take and identify with the Kahanist position on the Serbia and Albania issue, it just doesn't sound right to me supporting Islamic Terrorism or anything Muslim for that matter, despite being partially from that culture. Only evil has come out of that nation that's why my grandparents left that culture and country and never wanted to go back. I also went to a great Serbian festival a couple months ago, near my neighborhood and loved the cultural music, food and meeting their people. Most agreed with me on the Serbian Kosovo issue.

I think it's best for Albanians to leave for compensation and move to Turkey or possibly a Muslim country in the Middle East, if they are for a pro-Albanian Kosovo Independance and are anti-Israel. I've never understood why so many Christian Albanian Americans support a pro-Muslim Albanian Kosovo? Supporting a Christian Albanian Kosovo would be just as bad, because most would end up supporting their fellow Islamic countrymen and wouldn't support Israel. They are therefore supporting Islamic Terrorism by doing that. You can't support any Muslim countries, especially the very dangeous so-called "moderate muslim" countries which always have the tendency to become very militant, spread Jihad, and conquer and convert the world for Allah, G-d forbid. Why can't  Americans of Christian Albanian descent just be pro-Kosovo for Serbia and support righteous countries like America, Serbia and Israel?

I also agree with you that the Albanians didn't save the "Jews" during WWII, it was the Serbs. The Albanians Nazis (yimach schmam vezichram) exterminated the Serbs and Jews during WWII. Yimach schmam vezichram to Hillary and Bill Clinton for bombing the Serbs, they bombed the wrong people in Serbia, they missed the Albanian muSSlim Nazis. I can't believe how many countries support the Independance of Kosovo. People who support the "Independence of Kosovo" also support the "Independence of Fakistine" or a Fakistinian muSSlim state. Also, most of the Arab Christians I've met, still love their Arab muSSlim Nazi so-called "Brothers", which they think they are. G-d bless you, JTF and all its righteous members.

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 10:51:44 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 12:25:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

What do you think about the time when HaRav Meir Kahane, zecher tzadik livracha, gave an interview with playboy magazine?

Would you give an interview on such a media forum if it meant getting attention for the movement?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 08:52:13 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 01:15:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your Opinion of Golda Meir? And do you think it would have been better or worse for Israel if Albert Einstein had accepted the offer to become President?

As always Thank You
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 10:32:58 PM by Daleksfearme »
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 02:22:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I love listening to the show and always enjoy listening to what you have to say. I recently joined the forum, and finally thought of a few great questions to ask. I have a three part question for you to answer, G-d willing.

1.  If Kahanist ideology were to be dominant in Israeli politics, how do you believe the Western powers would react? The UN? Asian superpowers such as China and India? Arab countries?

2.  Do you use the map of the Twelve Tribes or the map of David and Solomon's Kingdoms to define what is or should be Jewish land?

3.  Upon making Israel a 100% Jewish state, the only way to do so is by expelling the Arabs or using forceful means.  Do you believe nuclear warfare would have to be justified to achieve and defend full Jewish control over Israel?

Thank you and G-d bless,
Diet Dr. Pepper
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 11:38:41 AM by Diet Dr Pepper »
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 12:35:58 AM »
shalom chaim,

As  a new york residence have you ever encountered groups and sections of the "black hebrew israelites"
with their claims that they are the true chosen people. It's obvious that we as Jtfers or sane humans would disagree and hate their ideology but how would you go about confronting these hateful beast that randomly preach racism in our street corners with no one saying anything about it. Also How much do you know about the cults history and such.

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 02:17:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I met a very nice orthodox Sephardi Jew whose parents are from Morocco.

I already know that men are not allowed to shake hands of religious Jewish women.

How can I greet the wife of my religious Jewish friend when I meet both?

Is there a good website, booklet or book where I can learn the etiquette in general when I, as a catholic, meet religious Jews?

Kind regards

davinci
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 02:46:14 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I was doing some reading and it appears that the bar-mitzvah is a cultural phenomenon not mandated by Torah or CHAZAL.  So I wonder, how important is it to have a bar-mitzvah, and is the bar-mitzvah something that is practiced by Jews of every ethnic background?

Thanks,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 02:53:39 PM »
Hi Chaim,

While I agree that offering arabs money to leave is a smart tactical measure that is designed to encourage arabs to leave without much hullabaloo, why do you stress, time and time again, that they'd have to sign a document that they are not coming back? Once they are gone, they are gone. How would they come back, with or without signing such a document? This should be a clause that they agree when they sign off for accepting money.
On the other hand, I really hate to see a dollar of Jewish money going to arabs and I'd give them what they would give us.   
:-X
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 04:57:50 PM »
Dear Chaim, what are the differences between Netanyahu and Livni? Can you please explain the case against Netanyahu? Lastly, where do you think Osama Bin Laden is? Thanks and may Hashem help us.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:03:07 PM by Mo2388 »

Offline WhereIzPaPa

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 11:36:23 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you know of the sumerian roots of Abraham. What can you tell me of the parallels between Judaism and the Sumerian civilization that Abraham was a descendent from. Also can you comment on the mathematical principles of the Hebrew language and how it relates to cuneform.

Thank you very much

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 10:02:08 PM »
Thanks for showing up C. It was great meeting you.
Also, I didn't know cow milk isn't kosher.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 01:56:34 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

If as expected Barack Hussein Obama remains on his current hideous path.     Hence,  causing substantial damage to the United States both in terms of the economy and national security.     What do you believe the media's approach will be with Obama during the time frame of the 2012 Presidential Campaign?      Basically,   do you believe the vast majority of the media will continue be an extension of the Obama campaign and P.R. machine?      Or do think that the media will be significantly more objective regarding their coverage of Obama?      As well as being being more fair when it comes to their coverage of the 2012 Republican Presidential ticket?       From my perspective,  the media bias in favor of Obama and against Sarah Palin stands out as much as anything from the 2008 Presidential election campaign.

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2009, 03:28:47 AM »
Hello brother Chaim,

I lost one of my best friends this week in an auto accident, someone I have known since we were children, that we went to the same schools and little league, I was the best man at his wedding so my age.  The family had a difficult thing on pulling the plug cause the doctors said there was no reversign the accident was so bad that his brain functions were dead and nothing but life support to keep him alive.  Do you think this is a humaine thing if someone is in such a critical stage that it is best to have this person just go gracefully or it is wrong?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2009, 01:29:10 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I am an orthodox Jew that happens to be a NYPD Auxiliary Police Officer , (we are in identical dark navy uniforms (not the powder blue ones the ticket maids wear) i am a new member to this site its fantastic been watching your show on QPTV for years  . Anyway i have been told to take down pictures with me at the shooting range (on facebook) by the p.d. what is you feeling about this...   also , can i get into trouble for being on this site in liberal NY?

I also want to ask why you think  Auxiliary Police Officers get no guns, yet in most counties, such as Yonkers they do (they claim ours is too large we have 4000 members) .. what is going on here ? criminals with guns? , cops with no guns? I'm not sure if this has been asked as well but what is your general feeling on the NYPD? i know i know David Ben Moshe wears a NYPD cap on the show  . regards.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 11:34:00 AM by mikechay »

Moshe92

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2009, 06:59:08 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Eden Natan-Zada? Was he a good Jew who wasted his life? Was he a victim of the government and the military?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2009, 09:25:25 PM »
Shalom chaim

I have an uncharacteristic question for you:  why are there so many japanese in oahu, hawawii and what is your opinion of the japanese and japan relative to other gentile nations?

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2009, 08:08:58 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of all these "Reality" T.V. shows?  Do you think they are good for America or harmful?

God Bless America, Israel, and the West,

Minuteman