Author Topic: How ISHMAELITES muzzie sons of pigs treat dogs  (Read 1464 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
How ISHMAELITES muzzie sons of pigs treat dogs
« on: March 08, 2009, 08:58:51 AM »
I think this is how humans should treat muzzie pigs                

Rahat man videotapes children burning dogs alive
By Yanir Yagana, Haaretz Correspondent
Tags: Israel news, animal cruelty

During recent months, children in the southern town of Rahat, near Be'er Sheva, have taken up a new and cruel pastime ? burning dogs alive.

A resident of the predominantly Bedouin city, Salam al-Huzeil, recently filed a complained with the police over the new phenomenon, but said that they did not heed his complaint due to lack of proof.

Al-Huzeil decided to provide the police with proof, and videotaped some children burning a dog alive on his digital camera.
   Advertisement

According to Al-Huzeil, the children habitually pour gasoline or another accelerant on the dog's fur and then set them on fire. He adds that the hobby does not end with burning the dogs' fur, but that in some cases the children tie the dogs up to a pole and cut off their legs, leaving them crippled.

"This is a terrible thing, a really ugly phenomenon," said al-Huzeil. "How can you set a dog on fire while it's still alive? These children's behavior is really disgusting. It cannot be that everyone turns a blind eye and no one does anything about it."

Al-Huzeil added that he complained with the Rahat police, but that so far nothing has been done to stop the phenomenon.
One human muzzie pig in this pigstie   

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1069462.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: How ISHMAELITES muzzie sons of pigs treat dogs
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 09:53:08 AM »
Yes!!!!!!!! This is what should happen to all Muzzie Nazi scum!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 10:14:34 AM »
Yes!!!!!!!! This is what should happen to all Muzzie Nazi scum!!!
of course i agree :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 03:31:36 PM »
As a dog lover and owner, I am appalled at this blatant abuse of an animal.

Someone should grab one of these little punks and see how they like being set on fire or tied to a post with their arms or legs cut off.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 03:32:35 PM »
 :'( >:( :'( >:( :'( >:( :( :yuck: :throw: :fright: :D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 03:53:57 PM »
Don't they eat dog's?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 04:30:00 PM »

Those cruel evil murderous "people", it makes sense, most psychos start as children killing small animal.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 04:39:54 PM »
How long are human beings going to tolerate this kind of sadism? I am a major dog lover, my husband and I have 3 dogs at home, one is my precious crippled doxie and I dote on her. It is common knowledge that moslems hate dogs. Seriously, how long will it be before all of this cruelty and barbarism is stopped ...why are people afraid of nuking those murderous moslem animals back to allah?
Does the far Left hate animals too? I swear I am fed up beyond words! I wish death upon every moslem alive...they have no place on this earth. It is my greatest wish that those who are protecting moslems be killed right along with them...enough is enough!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 10:33:41 PM »
I think those children should be shot and killed by the police because if they are able to cut off a living animals limbs and enjoy hearing them yelp in pain as they burn or are dismembered then they will clearly never be suitable to live in any civilized society. Also if they have that level of sadism there is nothing but God's intervention to stop them from doing this to defenseless humans like babies or small children.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2009, 10:59:30 PM »
I stepped away for awhile today and this story kept nagging at my mind.

I agree with everyone's comments on this thread.

And the last comment by Ruby really stood out in my mind.  How is it possible that little kids can treat an animal so cruelly and mercilessly; and then grow up to be members of a civilized society.  The answer is simply, they can not.  Children from the moment they are born are conditioned by their environments and their nurturers.

These Muslim kids are conditioned from birth to be sadistic and evil without any sense of what it is to be humane.  Then in turn, these kids grow up and turn into sadistic evil adults, who instead of torturing dogs, they transfer their torture to women, children, elderly, and people like the Jews who they have been conditioned to hate.

So, this is a never ending cycle that can never be broken.  There is no solution or so-called fix for the Muslim population of the world.  They are and will always be fundamentally broken, irreparable.

The only way to survive them is to wipe them out, because if not, they will do all that they can to wipe us out.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2009, 11:27:41 PM »
I think those children should be shot and killed by the police because if they are able to cut off a living animals limbs and enjoy hearing them yelp in pain as they burn or are dismembered then they will clearly never be suitable to live in any civilized society. Also if they have that level of sadism there is nothing but G-d's intervention to stop them from doing this to defenseless humans like babies or small children.

Ruby, may G-d bless you always and what a heart you have! I feel the same way Ruby. Those kids should be shot to death. They are practising how to torture and kill, I have no doubts that the parents of these monsterous kids are allowing it to happen. Anyone that can so easily commit this kind of evil cruelty has no place here on earth. May G-d please have mercy on these poor dogs. I will include these dogs in my prayers tonight.

Shalom - Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 11:50:26 PM »
Ruby, notice how there is no outrage from Peta? Peta's only outrage seems to be about animals being used for food.
Red meats are needed for our brains and blood, G-d made us to need it for our bodies and brains to function.
Peta should get their act together and start fighting these kinds of animal cruelties, the one we read about today.
I will find their number and call them on this...I will ask them why they focus on depriving us of our food while animals in 3rd world countries are horrifically abused and tortured and killed for no reason at all.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 12:11:44 AM »
Dox,

Yeah, where is PETA?

PETA is a joke of an organization.  They would rather go after ridiculous celebrities who wear fur than take on serious issues affecting helpless animals.  They talk a big game, but they fail to deliver.  PETA is doing a real disservice to animals.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 12:13:08 AM »
The only people the muSSlims like are their 72 Whore Virgins.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 03:38:30 AM »
Ruby, notice how there is no outrage from Peta? Peta's only outrage seems to be about animals being used for food.
Red meats are needed for our brains and blood, G-d made us to need it for our bodies and brains to function.
Peta should get their act together and start fighting these kinds of animal cruelties, the one we read about today.
I will find their number and call them on this...I will ask them why they focus on depriving us of our food while animals in 3rd world countries are horrifically abused and tortured and killed for no reason at all.

They would rather be quiet than be accused of being racist.  That is every white liberal's worst nightmare.

Rubystars is right.  What will those kids do to human beings when they get older?  When I was a kid I wouldn't even dream of being so cruel.  Those kids are a threat to Western and Jewish kids and all of us in the future.  It would be horrible to film and watch but if you could get that video online, it would convert thousands to see Islamic culture in its true light.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 05:17:50 AM »
Muslim Nazi Psychopaths start as children who torture animals and play with fire, in this case they do both gruesomely.  Then they grow up and do similar behavior to "infidels".  Only people this sadistic, sick, evil and cruel could bring the entire world to the brink of total destruction when they get their hands on the means to do so.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 12:06:00 AM »
Peta is too busy supporting domestic terrorist organizations to fight terrorists-in-training abroad.