Author Topic: Moslem nazis claim Mossad and CIA bombed London  (Read 4309 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Moslem nazis claim Mossad and CIA bombed London
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 06:08:02 PM »
Moslem Nazis also believe they lost the 1967 War because American and British pilots were flying the IAF jets.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 07:21:05 AM »
Moslem Nazis also believe they lost the 1967 War because American and British pilots were flying the IAF jets.
I heard that and read that LOL, they can'nt accept responsibilty
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 11:11:40 AM »
the funniest part is the Muzzies believe both that the JEWS were behind all the terror attacks, and the attacks were a great victory for Islam ::)
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 11:46:24 AM »
the funniest part is the Muzzies believe both that the JEWS were behind all the terror attacks, and the attacks were a great victory for Islam ::)

Of course. Every dead body is celebrated by them as a victory.

Din Rodef

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 04:36:34 PM »

you noticed that too? ;D

Evil people are capable of holding multiple contradictory views simultaneously and never seeing the hypocrisy..... Maybe, it's a fun little joke that Hashem likes to play on them.

For example:
Arafat's wife said, in an interview, that her husband did NOT die of AIDS. Then, with her next breathe she blurted, "The Jews gave him AIDS!"

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 11:25:11 PM »

you noticed that too? ;D

Evil people are capable of holding multiple contradictory views simultaneously and never seeing the hypocrisy..... Maybe, it's a fun little joke that Hashem likes to play on them.

For example:
Arafat's wife said, in an interview, that her husband did NOT die of AIDS. Then, with her next breathe she blurted, "The Jews gave him AIDS!"

I wonder if she ever had relations with him. If she did, then she will probably develop AIDS too.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 04:45:41 AM »

you noticed that too? ;D

For example:

I wonder if she ever had relations with him. If she did, then she will probably develop AIDS too.
I might be wrong however I believe that Arafat's wife was a prop for political expedenicy. I don't think she ever went near him. It was like when Ed Koch was running for office here in New York he enlisted the help of Bess Myerson
to dispel some nasty gossip about him and the lack of female company. Arafat's wife was in it for the money and social connections thats it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years