Author Topic: schvartza Walker complains about Gaza  (Read 598 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
schvartza Walker complains about Gaza
« on: March 11, 2009, 06:47:13 AM »
schvartza Walker is married to a Jew her daughter always complained they tried to use her as symbol not as a daughter          http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1070313.html   

negroidess walker :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: schvartza Walker complains about Gaza
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 09:17:46 AM »
Hamas needs to kidnap her and behead her! I am so sick of these idiots!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 01:14:14 PM »
Why is it O.K. to complain about Gaza, but when anyone complains about Muslims and their extremist radical agenda, they are called racists.

I am so over this.  It is incredulous to me that people have empathy and sympathy for dangerous terrorists.

What is going on in our world?  Have people lost their minds?  Was 9/11 not enough a tragedy for people to see what is going on?

I feel as if I am losing my mind!!!
I want to scream.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 01:19:43 PM »
Why is it O.K. to complain about Gaza, but when anyone complains about Muslims and their extremist radical agenda, they are called racists.

I am so over this.  It is incredulous to me that people have empathy and sympathy for dangerous terrorists.

What is going on in our world?  Have people lost their minds?  Was 9/11 not enough a tragedy for people to see what is going on?

I feel as if I am losing my mind!!!
I want to scream.

You're not losing your mind, you're the sane one. You are observing deranged people and naturally are revolted by their insanity. Yes people have lost their minds, they've got a complete disconnect with reality, they live in an infantile fantasy world and they make their decisions based on that. How else could someone like Obama win the election this year.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 01:20:55 PM »
schvartza Walker is married to a Jew her daughter always complained they tried to use her as symbol not as a daughter          http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1070313.html   

Mord, lets hope 5 young shvartza males assault her.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 02:07:14 PM »

Mord, lets hope 5 young shvartza males assault her.
:::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03