Author Topic: Barack Hussein renegs big time on a campaign promise  (Read 769 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Barack Hussein renegs big time on a campaign promise
« on: March 11, 2009, 09:40:35 PM »
He promised the end to earmark spending and just signed a bill with over 9000 of them.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20090311/pl_mcclatchy/3186392
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Barack Hussein renegs big time on a campaign promise
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 10:23:15 PM »
I believe that everyone here on this forum knows that this is the way Obama operates.

During his campaign he says what he has to say in order to get elected.
After he reached his goal of being President, he is going to enact his own personal agenda.

And that is exactly what he is doing.  To h@ll with his promises; it's like he recently said in an interview " I won and that's it". 
So, he feels that since he won, he is entitled to do whatever he wants.
Plain and simple.
The people of this Great Nation gave up their voices when they elected this fool into office.

We are in a very sad state of affairs.
Be fearful, very fearful.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 01:20:56 AM »
This should not surpise anyone here, though.

Most politicians seem to operate this way, anyway...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 01:40:24 AM »
I believe that everyone here on this forum knows that this is the way Obama operates.

During his campaign he says what he has to say in order to get elected.
After he reached his goal of being President, he is going to enact his own personal agenda.

And that is exactly what he is doing.  To h@ll with his promises; it's like he recently said in an interview " I won and that's it". 
So, he feels that since he won, he is entitled to do whatever he wants.
Plain and simple.
The people of this Great Nation gave up their voices when they elected this fool into office.

We are in a very sad state of affairs.
Be fearful, very fearful.

Obama also promised he would support Israel, what he didn't tell the voters was he was going to ( help destroy Israel ) by sending 900 million dollars to the Palestinian terrorists.  The moment I saw who Obama's ties were and I heard about that racist pro Moslem church he went to for 20 years, I knew he was going to be BIG TROUBLE!  The nazi's and idiots of this Country voted for him and I hope they be the first ones to suffer from his gross misconduct.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 04:40:18 AM »
He's broken just about every campaign promise so far. He promised he'd bring troops out of Iraq immediately. He promised he'd go line by line and reject pork. He promised he'd bring reform to Washington and appointed the biggest Washington insiders ever.

But remember, earmarks are a GOOD thing. You want to know where the money is going. You don't want to just leave it up to the president to decide to do whatever the heck he wants with it without restrictions (that's a dictatorship). The real problem is the spending NOT the earmarks.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 04:56:57 AM »
We've only seen 60 days.  We haven't seen anything yet!  Obama just takes both sides of most issues.  That way, he agrees with everyone, has no acountability and gets away with his Taqiya. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 05:16:57 AM »
How come he went into the closet to sign that one? 
The people of America are stupid if they can't see what is happening.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.