Author Topic: Ex- Muslims contacted me and joined the JTF  (Read 2215 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Ex- Muslims contacted me and joined the JTF
« on: March 12, 2009, 04:26:12 PM »
I have met a great guy on ZooTube. His name is Nasir. He is a ex-muslim. He sent me this message:

Thanks bro for inviting me to be your friend.. I'm honored.

I have to agree with you that Bush was the only American president who recognized the danger of Islam and took the fight to their lands but that was not enough.

Bush can be considered a good Christian businessman He was fighting the Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq but yet he was having a good relation with the Saudis.. As an ex-muslim I can confidently tell you that Saudis are the main source of terrorism in the whole world.. You know why??? because Saudis are the one who exports the real Islam to America and Europe and they fund this Islam with the American money (oil money).

Barak Obama said something I really liked. He said that "USA should eliminate its dependency on the oil from the middle east. This means no more American Dollars to fund the terrorism and this really will kill Islam which in turn will kill the terrorism.

You know something? Sometimes I visit the arabic news websites and I see how the Muslims are commenting about certain news. And I really get upset when I see a muslim living in USA and saying " Allah bless Taliban and AL-Qaida"... He is living in USA enjoying the freedom and the peace and praying to his Allah to bless Taliban and Bin Laden...

I have a goal. I will make sure that before I die I will educate thousands of Americans and Europeans about the Danger of Islam. I was a muslim for 32 years and studied islam for so many years and I know what I'm talking about.

go to www.prophetofdoom.net and download the free book (Prophit Of Doom for Craig Winn) and enjoy it and make sure that the others around you enjoy it as well.

May the lord Jesus bless you.

Nasir

That was the first message he sent me.
After I told him about JTF and invited him to JTF he sent me this message:

Thanks dear brother GeorgeBushTheHero,

Believe me when I tell you that there are millions of Muslims who are leaving Islam in the Arabic countries but they are hiding bcs they fear the death punishment bcs as you know that Islam is the religion of peace which will kill anybody dares to leave this satanic religion. Once they can, they will announce their new religion.
What make me sad though is to see that the original Muslims are leaving Islam in the house of Islam while we have Americans, Canadians, and Europeans are being converted, small numbers but still not good.

Thats why we have to make sure that those who claim to be so called "Modern muslims" will not to be able to hide the truth and will not be allowed to continue their lies about Islam and Muhammad the Devil.

My definition to the Modern Muslim is a Muslim with no Ammo for his AK47 or a Muslim who can not afford to buy an explosive belt.

I have joined the JTF but still waiting for the admin to approve.
By the way, it is a very nice site and I hope I can post some of my studies about Islam in it.

Thanks my dear brother.

Nasir

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Ex- Muslims contacted me and joined the JTF
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 05:40:04 PM »
Sorry, but I wouldn't give my trust for an ex-muslim...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 05:55:37 PM »
I have not told him where I live ;)

I only invited him to join the JTF because of his anti islamic views. We will see his real face if he post some good comments here

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 06:01:27 PM »
I am also friends with an ex-muslim on Facebook. He says he wants to be Jewish. He lives in Lebanon. Just as GWG The Hero I don't disclose where I live or persional info
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 06:05:43 PM »
You never know or see the other guy on the other PC or laptop. But I am sure some of them are really great people and we should respect them as they respect us! But there are always trolls out there.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 06:11:32 PM »
You never know or see the other guy on the other PC or laptop. But I am sure some of them are really great people and we should respect them as they respect us! But there are always trolls out there.

With Ex-Muslims and Ex-Nazis... they have to prove to us beyond a reasonable doubt that they have completely renounced their old ideology.  I believe people should be given a second chance, but its definitely something we should accept with caution.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 06:12:43 PM »
Briann I agree 100%
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 06:19:37 PM »
You can be born as muslim but not as nazi!
I think muslim kids are really poor kids because they don't know their idiology.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 06:27:44 PM »
i can't believe you're anti-islam and you're name is George Bush The Hero. I think my head will explode now.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 06:30:35 PM »
i can't believe you're anti-islam and you're name is George Bush The Hero. I think my head will explode now.

Why do you think so? I am sure George W. Bush was also against Islam! May he didn't show it like some others. But I am sure he was.
He was the only guy who fought against these evil nazi terrorists!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 06:32:57 PM »

With Ex-Muslims and Ex-Nazis... they have to prove to us beyond a reasonable doubt that they have completely renounced their old ideology.  I believe people should be given a second chance, but its definitely something we should accept with caution.

I agree with you, approach with caution.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 06:41:01 PM »
There are true ex muslims
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 06:44:51 PM »

Why do you think so? I am sure George W. Bush was also against Islam! May he didn't show it like some others. But I am sure he was.

oh lord. let's see if we can expand your brain a little. so according to what you're saying bush's policies were anti-islam...i guess that makes obama even more anti-islam too right because he's keeping the exact same wars that bush started going and expanding them, right? or is something else going on here...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 06:45:31 PM »
I think muslim kids are really poor kids because they don't know their idiology.

Yes, but you can be brainwashed to be a Nazi at a very early age.  There was a guy on Dennis Prager who was brainwashed in Juvenal Hall and got a swastika tattooed and everything.  His psychologist was a righteous Jew who helped him see the light.  When he got out, he removed the tattoo, renounced his ways, and is now an active christian Zionist and helps with Jewish causes.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 06:46:47 PM »
There are. We can't say every ex muslim is still a muslim!! They came to our Christian or Jewish Community to celebrate our religion and pray to G-d. We have to welcome everyone!

Everyone is welcome in Christianity and Judaism!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 06:49:45 PM »

Yes, but you can be brainwashed to be a Nazi at a very early age.  There was a guy on Dennis Prager who was brainwashed in Juvenal Hall and got a swastika tattooed and everything.  His psychologist was a righteous Jew who helped him see the light.  When he got out, he removed the tattoo, renounced his ways, and is now an active christian Zionist and helps with Jewish causes.

That's a great story! I hope all of this scum can be converted to "normal" people

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 06:56:04 PM »

oh lord. let's see if we can expand your brain a little. so according to what you're saying bush's policies were anti-islam...i guess that makes obama even more anti-islam too right because he's keeping the exact same wars that bush started going and expanding them, right? or is something else going on here...

What????  Where are you getting your facts from?

How has Obama expanded our war with Muslims?

His potential 'surge' in Afghanistan is MUCH smaller than his ordered 'pullout' from Iraq in 2010.  

He is not pro-war with Islam.  HE LOVES to PLEASE ISLAM.  We have gone over this SO MUCH, so I'm not going to list all of this again.

I personally cant stand Bush... and I agree with you that he was FAR-too Muslim loving.  BUT!!!!  compared to Obama.. he's Geert Wilders.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 06:58:53 PM »
May George W. Bush was not the best president but he was better than Obama

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 07:53:34 PM »
Enough!

Unit! We must not fight against each other!!! We must save Israel, USA, Europe and the World!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline HuntingMuslims

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 07:55:57 PM »

If your head explodes that means there will be one less muslim in the world and that makes my job easier
Dogs are much greater then muslims.....You can trust a Dog but you can not trust a muslim

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 06:42:08 AM »

This. 

Taqiyya is sanctioned by the Quran.  Anyone claiming to be formerly infected with Islam must be suspect because of this, and muslims LIE.  I'm sorry, but that's just how it is.