Author Topic: United Nations (Burp) calls USA Deadbeat nation  (Read 879 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
United Nations (Burp) calls USA Deadbeat nation
« on: March 12, 2009, 08:53:23 PM »
Can you imagine the chutzpah of this anti-American organization which sits on American soil in the city of Manhattan?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/03/12/white-house-objects-calling-deadbeat-donor/

"

The White House is taking offense at U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon's comment that the United States is a "deadbeat" donor to the world body.

Press secretary Robert Gibbs said Thursday that Ban's word choice was "unfortunate," given that the U.S. is the largest contributor to the United Nations. The U.S. pays 22 percent of the organization's nearly $5 billion operating budget but is perennially late paying its dues.

Ban made the "'deadbeat" comment Wednesday during a private meeting with lawmakers at the Capitol.

He had met with President Obama in the Oval Office on Tuesday.

Asked whether Ban should retract his comment, Gibbs said it would be appropriate for Ban to acknowledge the American taxpayers' role.
"

The UN should be kicked on its arse out of America so it can pursue its fantasy of doing something important while wasting the worlds time and energy. If ever there was a group of anti-Israel clowns in existence it is the putrid 'diplomats' of the UN... Spit Spit on Ban Kimooon...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: United Nations (Burp) calls USA Deadbeat nation
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 08:55:51 PM »
This is for being called a dead beat nation:  Yemach Schemo to the U.N.  We have given more than we should have given and now we are in debt.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 08:59:57 PM »
The sooner the U.S. pulls out of the United Nations and gets everything associated with the United Nations off U.S. soil,   the better.     Unfortunately,   there's no chance of this happening as long as Barack Hussein Obama is occupying the White House.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 09:04:07 PM »
Because they are NOT on American soil. They are on Rockafeller soil. They are in HIS house and he don't give a damn about the U.S.A.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 09:18:03 PM »
Because they are NOT on American soil. They are on Rockafeller soil. They are in HIS house and he don't give a damn about the U.S.A.

The fact of the matter is that the land is on US soil in the city of Manhattan. Im sure you know about eminent domain, don't you... If NY wanted to kick them out they could use eminant domain to remove them... Regardless of Rockafeller.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminent_domain

Eminent domain (United States), compulsory purchase (United Kingdom, New Zealand, Ireland), resumption/compulsory acquisition (Australia) or expropriation (South Africa and Canada) in common law legal systems is the inherent power of the state to seize a citizen's private property, expropriate property, or seize a citizen's rights in property with due monetary compensation, but without the owner's consent. The property is taken either for government use or by delegation to third parties who will devote it to public or civic use or, in some cases, economic development. The most common uses of property taken by eminent domain are for public utilities, highways, and railroads.[citation needed] Some jurisdictions require that the government body offer to purchase the property before resorting to the use of eminent domain.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 09:35:03 PM »

The fact of the matter is that the land is on US soil in the city of Manhattan. Im sure you know about eminent domain, don't you... If NY wanted to kick them out they could use eminant domain to remove them... Regardless of Rockafeller.

Eminent domain (United States), compulsory purchase (United Kingdom, New Zealand, Ireland), resumption/compulsory acquisition (Australia) or expropriation (South Africa and Canada) in common law legal systems is the inherent power of the state to seize a citizen's private property, expropriate property, or seize a citizen's rights in property with due monetary compensation, but without the owner's consent. The property is taken either for government use or by delegation to third parties who will devote it to public or civic use or, in some cases, economic development. The most common uses of property taken by eminent domain are for public utilities, highways, and railroads.[citation needed] Some jurisdictions require that the government body offer to purchase the property before resorting to the use of eminent domain.

um...he tells the governement what to do...not the other way around. that's what i've been trying to tell you.
remember: lender=master borrower=slave.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 10:52:06 PM »

um...he tells the governement what to do...not the other way around. that's what i've been trying to tell you.
remember: lender=master borrower=slave.

I dont see how Rockafeller who died a long long time ago controls the government. You must read too many conspiracy theory books or something. I am happy to borrow money and without it I would not be able to afford my house nor my car. I am happy that I have a job which is made available by capital investment. If you were a grown up man you too would realize that we are a capitalist country which only grows when we create new capital. I am old enough to realize that the system we have here in America is the best damn economic system in the world. It is people like you who see hobgoblins everywhere which really make me want to donate to mental health wards.

PS: Ive been a productive member of American economic system for more than 20 years. I dare you to find a better system. I work in Computer Science field and specialize in digital video. I have only been moving up... Baruch Hashem!

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 10:53:02 PM »
Don't bite the hand that feeds you, you piece of filth ban ki moon (and the un).
aka Someone Else

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 06:33:42 AM »
My solution:  Send the U.N. to Paris and send the Louvre to Manhattan.  A fair exchange, all that art will be destroyed anyway when the Islamic nazi revolution really starts in France.  Might as well find a home for it now before they burn it all.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 02:03:54 PM »
The outrageous thing is he said this on American soil and met with Obama the next day at the oval office.
And Obama did not acknowledge the comment and let it slide as if it never even happened.

This is the true insult.  That we do not have a President, who is a representative of our country, that he does not defend or protect the country from foolish unfounded criticisms.

Instead of Obama rebuffing him after such a comment, he still met with him the next day in the Oval Office.

Obama is a leader of a country that he doesn't even like himself.
That is the real insult and will be the cause of more damage to come to the U.S.A..