Author Topic: Home sellers Will Be Required To Provide Thumbprint in Chicago  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: Home sellers Will Be Required To Provide Thumbprint in Chicago
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 12:11:19 PM »
Seriously, do you have to post this crap to the JTF forum?

Offline Dagger

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 12:31:05 PM »
Yes, I feel the need to bring to light a pernicious governmental invasion to my fellow JTFers.

How long will it be before YOU will be fingerprinted for an ordinary transaction?

« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 12:36:41 PM by Dagger »

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 01:12:59 PM »
I think that eventually all transactions will use thumbprints, Retina scans etc as a means to confirm ID. I realise that right now the idea of fingerprinting is associated with crime, However this is beginning to change. The use of scans that can confirm ID on a biological level seems a logical way to prevent ID theft etc.

Welcome to the JTF !
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Dagger

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 01:20:26 PM »
I think that eventually all transactions will use thumbprints, Retina scans etc as a means to confirm ID. I realise that right now the idea of fingerprinting is associated with crime, However this is beginning to change. The use of scans that can confirm ID on a biological level seems a logical way to prevent ID theft etc.

Welcome to the JTF !

Thanks for the welcome...I am glad to be here!

Would you allow a chip implant to confirm ID?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 01:22:40 PM »

Welcome to the JTF !

We all have chips in us.  The water that we drink has mini-RFD's in them so that the government can keep track of us.  Thankfully, I wear an aluminum foil suit, so they can't track me down.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 01:45:27 PM »

Welcome to the JTF !

I think the concept of chip ID'S are not going to happen. Thats more a Sci fi thing than any real prospect. I simply think that as tech advances, there will be more effective ways to confirm who a person is than a signature or picture. Even some cars today are starting to use fingerprint scans.

I am not a big fan of the whole "Big Brother" view.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 02:16:47 PM »
SO WHAT!

When I bought my house I had to give a thumb print... When I sell my house I would expect I would have to also... This is because fingerprints are a legally acceptable form of identification. I would expect my creditors to make sure I am who I say I am before they lend me money. I would also expect them to verify I am the one who owns the property I am selling... Is this more conspiracy B.S.?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 05:08:21 PM »

[/quote]

We all have chips in us.  The water that we drink has mini-RFD's in them so that the government can keep track of us.  Thankfully, I wear an aluminum foil suit, so they can't track me down.

[/quote]

I just wear an aluminum hat, I hope it's working and I won't need to make a whole suit!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane