Author Topic: A care2 article about Palin being too sexy supposedly.  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
A care2 article about Palin being too sexy supposedly.
« on: March 15, 2009, 02:37:36 PM »
http://www.care2.com/causes/womens-rights/blog/research-shows-women-cant-be-pretty-and-smart-at-the-same-time/ 

I guess the writer of this article thinks that Sarah Palin is too sexy when in reality she looks somewhat good for her age unlike Hitlery Clinton and Pizza face Pelosi because she watches her weight, doesn't smoke or drink heavily.  Now do I think a female presidential candidate should look sexy?  No.  It's if I agree with her or not.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: A care2 article about Palin being too sexy supposedly.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 04:30:30 PM »
I agree, she looks good for her age, but I don't look at her in a sexual manner, and she doesn't behave in a sexual manner.  Regardless, looks should have no bearing on whether or not people vote for a candidate.
Hmmm.  lets see....

or

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 04:34:10 PM »
I agree, she looks good for her age, but I don't look at her in a sexual manner, and she doesn't behave in a sexual manner.  Regardless, looks should have no bearing on whether or not people vote for a candidate.

In a way she kind of is geeky lol and she wears glasses.  I just cant believe people would see her in a sexual manner.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 04:53:20 PM »
If anyone picked number 2 you might as well find this attractice

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 04:54:07 PM »
It's ALL jealousy! Good looking women have ALWAYS had to PROVE they are smart, no matter what. People can be very superficial and judge you on looks instead of your personality or how smart you are. Ridiculous!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 06:13:43 PM »
   What matters to me is that Sarah Palin is the best choice (  of candidates who have a realistic chance at being elected President or V.P. ) for President of the United States in a VERY long time.      Gov. Palin is a righteous person,   with excellent leadership skills,   high intelligence,    and a proven record of accomplishment.     When I see Gov. Palin,   listen to her,   or read quotes from her,    I see inner beauty.      Someone who provides much needed hope in getting the U.S. back on a course that the founding fathers and mothers of the country would recognize as the United States.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 06:37:14 PM »
She's a very attractive woman.  I think it's partly her decency that makes her attractive.  Sexy?  No, I don't think so and besides, she's married.  One shouldn't covet another man's wife.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 07:20:46 PM »
Palin looks very nice and also seems to have a nice way about her. The fact that she is married and has a family and a young child really made me look at her from a political point of view only. The liberal left is leaving no stone unturned to completely discredit her before she becomes a force in the 2012 election cycle. This is just another thing tossed into the pot to accomplish that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 09:16:54 PM »
This piece is just another example of the liberal media  trying to discredit Sarah Palin under the guise that she is too "sexy".

For me, whether Palin is "sexy" or not, her teenage daughter being pregnant, and whether that same daughter is married or not; are all distractions from the fact that Palin is a qualified, confident, conservative, and viable political candidate.

So, all this hoopla about if she is "sexy" or not, is really unimportant in the great scheme of things.