Author Topic: How do you guys explain w hy Obama doubled the troops in Afghanistan?  (Read 1829 times)

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
I'm just trying to understand your world view. if his main priority is islam and obama is the most powerful guy in america...how could he put 30,000 more infidels on muslim holy land to kill muslims.

does that make any sense?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: How do you guys explain w hy Obama doubled the troops in Afghanistan?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 12:41:56 PM »
I'm just trying to understand your world view. if his main priority is islam and obama is the most powerful guy in america...how could he put 30,000 more infidels on muslim holy land to kill muslims.

does that make any sense?

Duh!

The War on Terror! This is and will remain one of the main issues in American politics for the next 20 years. Obama had promised to protect America and he will do some things to make it appear that he is. I disagree with much of his WOT policies like not calling them "Enemy Combatants" and not calling it a "War on Terror" but I do agree with his Afghanistan policy.

I believe the worm Bin Laden is hiding somewhere in Afghanistan or Pakistan and the longer we hold the candle to their behind the longer we punish Bin Laden and his Taliturds.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 02:22:53 PM »
Obama is increasing the troop level to 17,000 troops in Afghanistan and reducing number of troops in Iraq by 150,000.

Hence a net withrawal of 133,000 troops. 

WHY IS HE REDUCING OUR TROOP LEVELS SO MUCH?????

WHY IS HE GUTTING OUR MILLITARY TO THE LOWEST LEVELS SINCE THE 1930'S WHILE INCREASING SPENDING IN EVERY OTHER LEVEL??

He is not doing this JUST because he is antiwar... He is doing this because he is pro-Muslim.

Obama is doing this to please Muslims.   By removing 133,000 US troops, Muslims will be cheering in the streets.  And by destroying our millitary... he accomplishes his own personal anti-millitary goals.

But most importantly, Obama has gone to extraordinary lengths to please Muslims.

If you want us to list all of what he has done to appease the Muslims in the last 60 days... I will.  The list is astonishing.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 03:58:22 PM »
Obama is increasing the troop level to 17,000 troops in Afghanistan and reducing number of troops in Iraq by 150,000.

WHY IS HE GUTTING OUR MILLITARY TO THE LOWEST LEVELS SINCE THE 1930'S WHILE INCREASING SPENDING IN EVERY OTHER LEVEL??

He is not doing this JUST because he is antiwar... He is doing this because he is pro-Muslim.

Obama is doing this to please Muslims.   By removing 133,000 US troops, Muslims will be cheering in the streets.  And by destroying our millitary... he accomplishes his own personal anti-millitary goals.

But most importantly, Obama has gone to extraordinary lengths to please Muslims.

If you want us to list all of what he has done to appease the Muslims in the last 60 days... I will.  The list is astonishing.

Last I heard no troops were being taken out of Iraq for at least six months. I think he's promised to bring troops out of iraq but this is turning out to be another broken campaign promise...something he keeps pushing off.  if you've got an article that says otherwise I'll stand corrected.

AP reported 30K to afgahnistan. You say 17K. Fine. But I ask again:

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 04:00:19 PM »

Last I heard no troops were being taken out of Iraq for at least six months. I think he's promised to bring troops out of iraq but this is turning out to be another broken campaign promise...something he keeps pushing off.  if you've got an article that says otherwise I'll stand corrected.

AP reported 30K to afgahnistan. You say 17K. Fine. But I ask again: why did he send more infidels to afghanistan to kill muslims?

« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 04:23:29 PM by mdub »

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 04:31:03 PM »
I was just going through some articles and recent speeches by Obama on the topic: one thing is clear: infidel troops will maintain a presence in both Iraq and Afghanistan no matter what.

I don't think muslims are dancing in the streets about this. I think they are pretty disappointed. they want all u.s. troops gone and so should obama is he's a good muslim (or even pro-muslim).

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 04:49:56 PM »
I was just going through some articles and recent speeches by Obama on the topic: one thing is clear: infidel troops will maintain a presence in both Iraq and Afghanistan no matter what.

I don't think muslims are dancing in the streets about this. I think they are pretty disappointed. they want all u.s. troops gone and so should obama is he's a good muslim (or even pro-muslim).

I have come to the conclusion that the president has less to say about this situation then most people believe. I honestly believe the Pentagon wanted a foot hold in the region and from here on in troops will be present there for many years to come. He may have said many things when he was running for office however I am sure now that he is in office the guidelines have been laid out for him to follow.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 04:51:29 PM »

AP reported 30K to afgahnistan. You say 17K. Fine. But I ask again: why did he send more infidels to afghanistan to kill muslims?

Why are you focusing on the 17k and not the 150,000K?   You should be cheering that he is removing 150,000K... .but your fixating on something MUCH smaller.  Who cares if they are not going to be out until 2010.   Does that make the 17K surge more meaningful than the 150k withdrawal???

Obama is slashing our millitary busget to its lowest percentage since the 1930's.  Why arent you mentioning this??

You have an amazing knack for ignoring the big picture.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 05:13:39 PM »

Why are you focusing on the 17k and not the 150,000K?   You should be cheering that he is removing 150,000K... .but your fixating on something MUCH smaller.  Who cares if they are not going to be out until 2010.   Does that make the 17K surge more meaningful than the 150k withdrawal???

Obama is slashing our millitary busget to its lowest percentage since the 1930's.  Why arent you mentioning this??

You have an amazing knack for ignoring the big picture.

because i don't think that troop withdrawal will happen. i think he'll find an excuse to push it off as he has so many times already. he's already broken his campaign promise on the issue ("I'll start brining them back on day one"...said it would be the first thing he does as president) so why should you believe this?

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 05:17:26 PM »

I have come to the conclusion that the president has less to say about this situation then most people believe. I honestly believe the Pentagon wanted a foot hold in the region and from here on in troops will be present there for many years to come. He may have said many things when he was running for office however I am sure now that he is in office the guidelines have been laid out for him to follow.

thank you! this is what I was looking for. the military industrial complex wants a foothold there. obama is keeping on the same defense secretary as bush had. it's not a muslim president doing this...it's the same old people pulling the same old crap.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 05:19:00 PM »
brian,

if there's been such a shift in policy under obama how come we have the same damn defense secretary. He couldn't find ANY other guy????

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 07:13:16 PM »

thank you! this is what I was looking for. the military industrial complex wants a foothold there. obama is keeping on the same defense secretary as bush had. it's not a muslim president doing this...it's the same old people pulling the same old crap.

I don't know what the age group is here but I have lived through two oil shortages and I want to tell you it is not a pleasant thing to deal with. If you think America can do without the oil that comes out of that region you better think again. Once the lights start going out in most of the big cities you had better get ready for some major unrest. Even tap water in some places requires power to pump it out of the ground. Don't give me any garbage about alternate or domestic resources they are years away from being any use in a shortage. Right now America needs the oil that comes out of the middle east and if being in Iraq secures it America should stay until it has other means of replacing it. If the Pentagon is sharp enough to understand this my hat is off to them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2009, 05:18:21 AM »

AP reported 30K to afgahnistan. You say 17K. Fine. But I ask again:

How do you know Afghanistan really exists?  Have you been there?  Maybe Obama doesn't really exist, have you met him?  Maybe he's an android..prove to me I'm wrong.  How do you know the AP article is not controlled by the "Zionist Occupational Government" that's feeding you incorrect information?  Maybe you're not really reading English.  Maybe this website isn't really here. Maybe time does not exist and the sky is white and the earth is pink but your eyes have been fed to lie to you.   Prove to me that we are here and talking to each other.  How do you know I'm not a computer that's set to respond to your types of ideas whenever they appear on the web.  Maybe the bankers' control is a fake conspiracy to offset another conspiracy?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2009, 09:59:22 PM »

Obama did that for show only.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2009, 10:50:27 PM »
Like Dox stated, "only for show".

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 12:28:28 AM »
Like Dox stated, "only for show".

ag337 ...GMTA !          ;D

Shalom - Dox

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2009, 03:53:38 AM »
By increasing 17K, the load on Papistan666 is going to be reduced. Papistan666 appears to be the best friend of Ob, so it is being facilitated and saved from the extinction, which is obviously going to be futile.

What is the ultimate use of the increased 17K, whose only job is going to be the warm hand shakes with the so-called "Moderate Talibans". 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.