Author Topic: For the first time, Honlohoho and Peace Now are attacking my ENGLISH video!  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                                  בס''ד

Now Honlohoho and Popeye (Yariv Oppenheimer) are attacking my ENGLISH video on Barack Hussein Obama. Their goal is to silence anyone who dares to call Obama a Muslim by calling us "racists". How can someone be an "anti-Muslim racist"? Islam is a religion, not a race. Islam is a completely intolerant Nazi belief system. Anyone who defends Islam is defending Nazi intolerance and genocide.

Notice that they say that there is nothing wrong with having a Muslim President. They also think there is nothing wrong with having a Muslim Prime Minister of Israel. These people are sick beyond all words - but they completely control the establishment in America, Europe and Israel, and they are programming national suicide for the tiny Jewish state.

They also counter my proofs of Obama's Muslim background by stating that Obama has been a member of a church for 20 years. Oh yeah. We know all about his "church".

« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 10:01:12 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Commented and gave them a 1

Moshe92

That clip of Chaim talking is the first JTF video I ever saw back in July of 2007. I'm glad Peace Now included that clip in the video.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Also commented and gave the a 1  :fist: :usa+israel:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
One star rated.

I tried to post one of my videos exposeing Obama as a response, I hope that they will have the Guts to approve it.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
This was the first JTF Viedo I saw.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
One star rated.

I tried to post one of my videos exposeing Obama as a response, I hope that they will have the Guts to approve it.

I hope so too!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Commented and rated 1 star. Almost every video of him is rated with 1 star. Why is he doing that?
Does he need attention? 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
1 star
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Thank you brother Chaim, I gave it 1 star and commented.

Since honlohomo has a habit of deleting my comments, here is what I wrote:

You imbeciles. First you say that "it is a lie" that Obama is a muslim. Then you say "so what?" if he is a muslim?! This directly implies that you KNOW that he is indeed a muslim!!

To further compound the absurdity in your thinking - if we can even call what you do with that pea sized organ between your thick skull a "brain" - you accuse Chaim and everybody else of being "a racist" for pointing it out!! Islam is NOT a race you ignoramus! You are obviously on DRUGS when you make these videos!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This is absolutely 1 star.      Chaim's commentary was excellent.      "  Peace Now"   continues to attempt to distort the truth and support the enemies of the United States,   Israel,   and Western Civilization.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
1 star on this rubbish.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2