Author Topic: PLEASE NO MORE HORRIBLE POSTS ABOUT RABBI KAHANE OR CHAIM BEN PESACH  (Read 5740 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I cant take it anymore.  I have had ENOUGH now.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: PLEASE NO MORE HORRIBLE POSTS ABOUT RABBI KAHANE OR CHAIM BEN PESACH
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 05:19:08 PM »
Who is doing this Paulette? Are our "friends" from the dog-kennel forum back in town?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 05:28:34 PM »
Who is doing this Paulette? Are our "friends" from the dog-kennel forum back in town?

No, that 'anti-JTF' site.. the ONLY real reason this is being done, is b/c the Kahanist movement is the STRONGEST movement in Israel so that Israeli Jews can have COURAGE, and these EVIL leftist TERRIBLE creatures are ATTACKING Chaim so that Israeli Jews WONT FIGHT BACK. 
It is probably HONLOLO and HIS ilk of excrement- this does NOT help NOR edify, it HURTS and it is DEFAMATION.

I cant STAND this JUNk on the forum where Chaim is the leader and I JUST CANT TAKE IT!  :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 05:30:27 PM »
Just ignore it! They are human rubbish--utterly useless people who have no reason to even live.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 06:49:01 PM »
I think that it is important to the movement to keep posting the anti-JTF websites and debate DEBATE DEBATE!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 06:53:33 PM »
Well AsheDina there is a very nice pro-Kahane posting from Tzvi Fishman at IsraelNationalNews which I will re-post here...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/4#3423

Rabbi Meir Kahane Tells It Like It Is
by from "Hollywood to the Holy Land" - Tzvi Fishman

(IsraelNN.com) There are those who accuse me of distorting the interpretation of Ezekiel’s prophecy in yesterday’s blog. So let’s see what the saintly Rabbi Meir Kahane, of blessed memory, wrote about the very same prophecy regarding the salvation of Israel from the Chilul Hashem of galut, and about the exaltedness of the State of Israel – even with all of its shortcomings.

What it comes down to is – either you are a part of the solution, by being in Israel and working to rebuild it along Torah ideals; or you are a part of the problem, by remaining in the exile and thereby prolonging its existence.

(The following is a condensed excerpt from his book, “The Jewish Idea,” Vol. 2:)

WE HAVE no clearer picture of the degradation and abhorrence which Israel face in the exile and which result in Chilul Hashem (desecration of G-d). In response to this Chilul Hashem, G-d comes in anger and wrath to take revenge against the nations and sanctify His name which was profaned through Israel’s abject state.

It, therefore, says, “I had pity for My holy name which the house of Israel profaned among the nations, whither they came” (Ezek. 36:21). When the time for redemption arrives, G-d has pity on His holy people, profaned among the nations by Israel’s very presence in exile among them, living under them, subject to and dependent upon them. Even when the nations allow Israel to live in peace among them, Israel still depend on their goodness and tolerance, and that, too, is a Chilul Hashem. The fact that Israel live as a minority constantly dependent on the kindness of the nations, itself diminishes the glory of Israel, and of G-d, so to speak.

This is the intent of Targum’s rendering of the verse, “There [in the exile] you will serve other gods” (Deut. 28:36,64): “There you will serve nations that worship idols.” Israel, by being subject to these nations, even if this just means living under their sovereignty as a minority in the territory of the alien majority, magnify and exalt the gods and culture of the nations, and belittle G-d’s omnipotence, not to mention where the nations humiliate, murder and exterminate them.

G-d, thus, intends to blot out the Chilul Hashem among the nations, occurring through Israel, in the only way that the nations will understand, namely, Israel’s redemption and their victory over the nations who blasphemed G-d.

Therefore, although Israel are unworthy of redemption in terms of their deeds, which are insufficient, still, a certain “time” arrives in G-d’s calculations when He has compassion for His holy name, profaned among the nations.

“And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in the midst of them. The nations shall know that I am the L-rd, says the L-rd G-d, when I am sanctified through you before their eyes” (Ibid., v. 23).

Rashi comments, “What does this sanctification involve? ‘I will take you from among the nations.’” This is from verse 24 which follows: “I will take you from among the nations, and gather you out of all the countries, and bring you into your own land.”

Chilul and Kiddush Hashem are opposites, and the ways that each is expressed are opposites as well. The non-Jew understands Israel’s exile and abject state as G-d’s inability to help His people, or, Heaven forbid, as G-d’s nonexistence. This is the greatest Chilul Hashem there is. It follows that only through Israel’s return to Eretz Yisrael and their being exalted and gaining power over the nations will those nations understand that, indeed, the L-rd is G-d, Supreme, Omnipotent King of Kings, and accept His sovereignty.

The exile, itself, in the eyes of the nations is the pinnacle of Chilul Hashem, whereas Israel’s return to Eretz Yisrael, the land from which they were exiled, and the establishment of a sovereign state triumphantly, against the will of the nations, is the pinnacle of Kiddush Hashem; the proof to the nations that, indeed, a G-d exists in Israel, and He is the Supreme Master and King of Kings. Thus, His might, valor and victory are revealed through the might, valor and victory of Israel.

The exile is the pinnacle and essence of Chilul Hashem. Indeed, the liquidation of the exile is a Kiddush Hashem, and regarding this mitzvah all of Israel are commanded.

Now, we finally understand the true meaning of the exile and its Chilul Hashem of national dimensions, and most of all, the reason for the rebirth of the Jewish state in our day. “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations” (Ezek. 36:22). Not because the Jewish People were worthy of it did the State of Israel rise up and come into being. Spiritually, the vast majority of Jews remained as before or were even worse off. The leaders of the people and the State did not even contemplate repentance, remaining confirmed heretics and rebels against G-d. Yet, this alters nothing, for the State was not established as a reward for Israel’s righteousness or good deeds.

The exile and everything bound up with it — Israel’s abject state, their defeats and persecutions, the gathering of crumbs from the table of others, and the incalculable bloodshed suffered by our fellow Jews — constitute a Chilul Hashem, a blasphemous mockery of Hashem, the G-d of Israel, for His “weakness and inability” to aid His people. Therefore, the Jewish state — the result of the return to Zion and the ingathering of the exiles, which affords the Jew a home, a majority in his land, sovereignty, an army, retribution to Israel’s enemies, and the exalting of His glory on the battlefield — constitutes the exact opposite, Kiddush Hashem! This is the proof, the renewed confirmation of G-d’s existence and of His dominion, of Divine Providence over the universe and over all His creations: “For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all the countries, and bring you into your own land” (Ezek. 36:24).

“Where is their G-d?” Here He is, in all His splendor and majesty! In the return of a wandering people from the four corners of the earth to their land, in the revival of Israel’s military might, so shocking to all the nations of the world, in their valor and in their might.

“I shall be sanctified through you” (Ezek. 36:23). Through the sanctification of the Jew, G-d’s name is sanctified as well, and through the exaltation of the Jewish People, G-d’s name is exalted. This is the meaning of the creation and rising up of the Jewish state. This is Kiddush Hashem. This is the beginning of the complete redemption. This State of Israel is the beginning of G-d’s wrath against the nations who do not know Him and who have profaned His name with scorn and derision. It is time for your redemption. Sanctify My name!

However, there will be no “hasty” redemption (Isaiah 60:22), glorious and majestic, devoid of dreadful suffering, unless the Jewish People return to their Father in Heaven, accept His yoke, and chiefly, unless they trust in Him completely and are ready to sanctify His name through self-sacrifice.

The redemption which began despite our sins in order to sanctify G-d’s name before the nations in might and splendor, has, in the hands of an “ungrateful, unwise nation” (Deut. 32:6), turned into a profanation and a blasphemy carried out precisely by  those  whom G-d thought to redeem. If the beginning of the redemption and the state served to sanctify G-d’s name, then the only way to move on to “hasty” redemption is to continue reinforcing the Kiddush Hashem which the state’s very establishment constituted.

The Divine imperative is continued Kiddush Hashem through trusting in G-d, and liquidating the Chilul Hashem without fear of the non-Jew, without fear of flesh and blood. Every retreat, every submission, every concession to the non-Jew, every hand raised against the Jew, every attack, let alone murder, of a Jew in the Land, every taunt and curse by a non-Jew in the Land, is a Chilul Hashem. If such Chilul Hashem exists, it is many times more severe than any other type, for it occurs within the state which arose exclusively to eradicate Chilul Hashem. Now, instead of continuing to reinforce the Kiddush Hashem process, the Jewish People retreat and profane G-d’s name.

Whoever allows the non-Jew in Eretz Yisrael to rise up, profanes G-d’s name with terrible contempt. If G-d gave us large portions of Eretz Yisrael as part of the start of redemption, in order to sanctify His name through the most remarkable, mighty victories, and someone is later ready to concede parts of the Holy Land and hand them over to the nations, he profanes G-d’s name with disgraceful blasphemy. Whoever does not allow Jews to live everywhere in the Land, whoever ties their hands and prevents their taking the revenge of G-d and Israel against the nations who curse and revile G-d and His Messiah, profanes G-d’s name and profanes the great miracle and the powerful dream realized by G-d at the start of the redemption.

Whoever sees the rebirth of Eretz Yisrael and a Jewish state and understands that he can easily flee the defilement of the nations and the exile and move to the Holy Land; whoever knows that G-d has opened the last chapter of the existence of the world, which is approaching the end of the sixth thousand, and that G-d is beginning to sanctify His name, profaned among the nations, by returning Israel to their land, thereby preparing to blot out the exile, symbol of Chilul Hashem — whoever knows all this, yet remains among the nations and their defilements, loathing the delightful Land, profanes G-d’s name and His beloved land.

And whoever remains there out of fear and dread of the nations, or out of doubts and uncertainties regarding his livelihood or the dangers of the Land, thereby demonstrates total lack of faith in Hashem as the G-d of Israel, Supreme, Omnipotent King of Kings; and there is no Chilul Hashem more degrading, for it borders on atheism. Yet, all attempts to flee the challenge and mission which G-d placed on our necks as a dear and gladdening yoke will be to no avail.

(Condensed from the book, “The Jewish Idea” Vol.2; Ch 27, “The Final Redemption.”)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 06:58:22 PM »

No, that 'anti-JTF' site.. the ONLY real reason this is being done, is b/c the Kahanist movement is the STRONGEST movement in Israel so that Israeli Jews can have COURAGE, and these EVIL leftist TERRIBLE creatures are ATTACKING Chaim so that Israeli Jews WONT FIGHT BACK. 
It is probably HONLOLO and HIS ilk of excrement- this does NOT help NOR edify, it HURTS and it is DEFAMATION.

I cant STAND this JUNk on the forum where Chaim is the leader and I JUST CANT TAKE IT!  :'(

Honlono got on this site?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »
I think that it is important to the movement to keep posting the anti-JTF websites and debate DEBATE DEBATE!

NO.  It is NOT debate.  People are SHEEP right now, and many people will believe ANYTHING.  THIS HURTS. NOT help!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 07:40:18 PM »

NO.  It is NOT debate.  People are SHEEP right now, and many people will believe ANYTHING.  THIS HURTS. NOT help!
I agree! I looked into the link before and when I saw what was posted I was disturbed. That sort of thing has a way of sticking in peoples minds and could be a big problem. We all know its garbage but new people will not. We need to come up with a way to put a crimp in things like that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 08:04:31 PM »

It is going to be a battle, so you should expect negative post. To say you can't take it anymore is wimping out.
It it just what the opposition loves to hear.You never hear Chaim saying "I can't take it any more".He welcomes the fight. :soldier:
So get a grip AsheDina. 8;)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 08:58:02 PM »
AsheDina is not a wimp. She fights harder than most here on this forum.

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 09:08:16 PM »
I don't mean she's a wimp, I know she is a fighter, I'm just saying to her to expect what is being posted about Chaim and Rabbi Kahane. Don't take it to heart.You don't see Chaim crying, he welcomes a fight.
Don't let them see you sweat.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 10:38:07 PM »
I don't mean she's a wimp, I know she is a fighter, I'm just saying to her to expect what is being posted about Chaim and Rabbi Kahane. Don't take it to heart.You don't see Chaim crying, he welcomes a fight.

Sometimes there does need to be a limit put on how much bad stuff is allowed though, but if people can speak in respectable ways and disagree then I think we should debate them on the forum.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 11:28:54 PM »

Sometimes there does need to be a limit put on how much bad stuff is allowed though, but if people can speak in respectable ways and disagree then I think we should debate them on the forum.

In my old, sexist, opinion women should not have to get involved in the fight. Men are able to take much more abuse in a fight, both verbal and physical. If I had my way men would protect their women from these kinds of monsters.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 11:59:05 PM »
Muman that's not necessarily sexist depending on how you mean it.

I think in an ideological battle someone's sex shouldn't matter and we should all be fighting and participating in the process because we all have things to lose whether we're male or female.

If someone can't handle it then they shouldn't be involved.

Also it may be necessary sometimes for women to know how to defend themselves, especially if they're single.

In a physical fight of course men have the advantage the majority of the time, so it's natural for them to be involved in physical defense forces that involve strength.

Also men have the responsibility to defend their household if they're married from threats.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 12:31:57 AM »

I have no idea what you are talking about. I am sure I am not the only one. Please post a link or be more specific.
Thanks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 01:22:45 AM »
Paulette, even though we know you are a fighter and are willing to take everybody on, you should not let these pigs on the anti-Chaim website and on the dog-pound "forum" get to you. When they see you so frustrated, they think they are winning. These losers and fools should not get that satisfaction from you. Take a few deep breaths and either ignore them, or let them have it.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 03:03:53 AM »
Paulette, even though we know you are a fighter and are willing to take everybody on, you should not let these pigs on the anti-Chaim website and on the dog-pound "forum" get to you. When they see you so frustrated, they think they are winning. These losers and fools should not get that satisfaction from you. Take a few deep breaths and either ignore them, or let them have it.

I concur.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 08:28:36 AM »

I concur.

No.  this is not good. I dont agree. hit one with this BS and hit ALL. Baltimore, you are a mod.  You should KNOW better.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 08:30:11 AM »

I agree! I looked into the link before and when I saw what was posted I was disturbed. That sort of thing has a way of sticking in peoples minds and could be a big problem. We all know its garbage but new people will not. We need to come up with a way to put a crimp in things like that.

CJD, see we KNOW Chaim.  WE KNOW HIM PERSONALLY.  So this HURTS us a little more.  No, new people do NOT get that, and are very LIKELY to believe it, since the world is FILLED with sheeples, not peoples.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2009, 08:48:16 AM »
here is my contribution to the PIGS at that FILTHY EVIL Blog:

Too bad for my lot?? huh?? You dont pay attention, and this SYMPATHY for the DEVIL is SAD.
You and this world will PAY for the sins against little TINY Israel with 5 million Israeli Jews surrounded by FIFTY SEVEN Muslims A-rabs states with 330 MILLION murderers that want their DEATH.
YOU…
are..
a
damned
BULLY.
You should be HAPPY as HELL that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is in the white house and sent 920.3 MILLION to HAMAS to destroy Israel- it is YOU that is the EXCREMENT and evil son of satan.
You are free to TRY to kill me anytime you want since I have f’d up your little sorry world.
Pathetic TRASH.

Your comment is awaiting moderation. :laugh: :::D   cowards

themadjewess // March 17, 2009 at 1:16 pm

‘awaiting moderation’
COWARDLY B*STARD too LOL!

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

themadjewess // March 17, 2009 at 1:17 pm

BTW…you are one to talk LOL…please… ALL Irish are the SAME=BOMBERS- terrorist BOMBERS. Hypocrite!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »

If you read the news clip, it says Victor Vancier is 33 years old and it is 1989 when he is picked up in the Montgomery County sting. 

http://palestinian.ning.com/forum/topics/convicted-zionist-terrorist

But then read in The New York Times By LEONARD BUDER
Published: Tuesday, October 27, 1987 He says Victor  was sentenced yesterday to 10 years in Federal prison.

So my question is, How can he be arrested in Montgomery in 1989 when he got 10 years in 1987? He got out in two years?

Something does not add up.... :eat:

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2009, 04:40:23 PM »

If you read the news clip, it says Victor Vancier is 33 years old and it is 1989 when he is picked up in the Montgomery County sting. 

Published: Tuesday, October 27, 1987 He says Victor  was sentenced yesterday to 10 years in Federal prison.

So my question is, How can he be arrested in Montgomery in 1989 when he got 10 years in 1987? He got out in two years?

Something does not add up.... :eat:

You should not expect logic from quranimals.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2009, 07:26:37 PM »
Ok....ANY more problems with this RAT BA*TARD and I will ask the J.I.D.F. to PROCEED, instead of forgiving the SIN of this PIECE OF TRASH.  It is friggin honlo and his ILK anyway, I AM SURE.

He came to my blog- the COWARD!  :::D :'( :::D

Shut the FK up stupid. Take that INSANITY OFF that has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING.
YOU attacked MY BROTHER, YOU CALLED DOWN THE THUNDER BASTARD, now you got it, and you are CRYING LOLLL!!!!! OMG!!! LOL HA HA HA!!
You can attack a person for WHAT REALLY happened, but the rest of it is BS! THE JIDF, jidf JIDF: JEWISH INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE. Get it CHUMP?!
We are NOT going to take ANY more of YOUR BULLSH*T. LIAR! Go call your cop buddy, WTF do I care?? I am protected too you COWARD. Violence MY ASS. You know ZERO what happens on the JTF- ZERO. there is NO racism.
YOU ARE THE [censored] RACIST you RAT bastard FATA$$ COWARD!
You keep DEFAMING people on LIES, YOU WILL FACE the JIDF, GO LOOK IT UP MORON.
PUT UP OR SHUT THE [censored] UP.
I am TIRED of you WEAKA$$ TRASH LEFTIST LUNATICS that DEFAME people just because you HATE your OWN DAMN SELVES! You attack WITH FACTS, not BULLSH*T.
Also sh*thead…. :

quote: if you read the news clip, it says Victor Vancier is 33 years old and it is 1989 when he is picked up in the Montgomery County sting.

Published: Tuesday, October 27, 1987 He says Victor was sentenced yesterday to 10 years in Federal prison.

Something does not add up….quote.

GET YOUR [censored] FACTS STRAIGHT EXCREMENT PIECE OF TRASH!
go look up the site I gave you AND STOP [censored] LYING or I will shove the biggest eggplant I can find right up your [censored].
Now, GET THE [censored] OUT OF HERE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל