Author Topic: Should I move to Qatar for 1 year?  (Read 3752 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Should I move to Qatar for 1 year?
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 05:24:49 PM »
Are taxes that important to you?  Why a Muslim country??? this is nonsence.

What is the most important thing???   Learning another language? low taxes?  Free money???

There are alternatives to Qatar or UAE.  Dont support their Nazi regime.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 05:29:09 PM »
Come to Germany  ;D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 05:35:56 PM »
Xoce, are you thinking of going there for work?  Do you have a job offer there? 

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 05:36:43 PM »
It's an insane idea to go live in a muslim country, are you nuts, you'll have no rights while you are over there! There's a million cool places in the world to go work and see, why would you want to go to a snake pit? Want to travel and work? How about Tokyo? New Zealand or Australia! Italy! Singapore! Loads of places!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 05:51:49 PM »
Take care. Whatever you do, don't insult their 'religion'. Otherwise bad things will happen.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 08:29:09 PM »
There is a reason to learn arabic. You can listen to terrorists who plan a terror attack ;)

Their are enough sefardic jews who speak arabic for that to be more than covered. People no longer need to learn this filthy language.

Maybe I'll forget it.  I can't stand the filth of written Arabic especially when they do things like this:
(means jihad)
aka Someone Else

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 08:32:22 PM »
Xoce, I highly doubt it's as nice as it is being advertised to you by whatever group is offering you a job there.

I was thinking that could seriously be the case.  The beautiful photos and promises that it's "safe," "advanced," "respects women," "modern," "great education," etc, etc.  Yeah right.
aka Someone Else

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009, 08:35:28 PM »
Xoce, are you thinking of going there for work?  Do you have a job offer there? 

Yes, and for the "experience" although after reading most of these posts, probably not!!!
Has any one here been to Qatar?
What would the food be like?

And of course I do not support MuzNazis.  >:(
aka Someone Else

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 08:40:40 PM »
It's an insane idea to go live in a muslim country, are you nuts, you'll have no rights while you are over there! There's a million cool places in the world to go work and see, why would you want to go to a snake pit? Want to travel and work? How about Tokyo? New Zealand or Australia! Italy! Singapore! Loads of places!

Lol, true... It would be for a short time and I thought it might be a worthwhile learning experience.
Coincidentally, I love the places you listed and will most definitely live there sometime in my life.  Aside from Indonesia (home of hussein obama), I have not been to a muzlim country, and Qatar seems one of the least messed up, if that's even possible.
aka Someone Else

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 10:12:57 PM »
Xoce, if you really want to learn Arabic you can learn it here. I'm assuming you're from the U.S.

Other than the obvious fact that you'll be living in this hellhole of a country, why would you learn one of the least desirable Arabic dialects?
I'm not too sure the Gulf dialect is in demand. You won't learn Arabic in a year.

First of all, you would have to learn Modern Standard Arabic first before you study any dialects. Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the language of media, literature, and other writings (which btw, no common people communicate in). This would take much longer than a year. This is before you even get into the dialect. This is very long road your taking.....

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 11:18:39 PM »
Xoce, if you really want to learn Arabic you can learn it here. I'm assuming you're from the U.S.

Other than the obvious fact that you'll be living in this hellhole of a country, why would you learn one of the least desirable Arabic dialects?
I'm not too sure the Gulf dialect is in demand. You won't learn Arabic in a year.

First of all, you would have to learn Modern Standard Arabic first before you study any dialects. Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the language of media, literature, and other writings (which btw, no common people communicate in). This would take much longer than a year. This is before you even get into the dialect. This is very long road your taking.....

Nadav, their is simply no reason why a sane person would want to learn Arabic at all. Xoce should learn hebrew, that would help her more. I am about to order the Rosetta Stone software to become fluent in Hebrew. I could never imagine myself even having the desire to learn the farshtunken arabic language.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 11:30:34 PM »
If any Jewish friend of mine said that he or she was moving to an Arab country and learning Arabic, I would think that a) this friend has gone slightly insane or b) was playing a hoax on me.  Of all the places to go and of all the languages to learn!

:nono:

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2009, 04:26:45 AM »
So what is the price for you to support nazis?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2009, 08:26:07 AM »
undercover ; )
But yeah, I hear what you guys are saying.  It would be for a year maximum.
In any case I'll be getting more money from them than I'd be paying for anything...
And I'd be sure to donate money to their most despised causes LOL. :fist:
Not to mention, I'd be a despised cause   ^-^

NO- xoce- NO.  IT IS NOT the time to go to these lands.  If anything, GO TO ISRAEL, not Jerusalem though. They can teach you Arabic in Israel.  PLEASE do not go to the tnemy land.  I am sorry to come across like this, but it is NOT the time to go to enemy land for ANY Jew or Christian.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2009, 09:43:08 AM »
fine.
I'm not a nazi. ::)

:'(
aka Someone Else

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2009, 10:37:01 AM »
fine.

I did not mean that you were a nazi; however, in effect, you are rationalizing working for them because the perks are good.

You seem to be a well-meaning person, but you are clearly confused if you are considering working for nazi muslims. Money is no excuse. Can you excuse the positions that people like jimmy carter and charles freeman take for the great sums of money they receive from muslim countries? Do you not have great respect for someone like Rudolph Guliani who rejected money from a nazi muslim because of the antisemitic "strings" attached to it.

It is a slippery slope. Now it is a small job; later you may start rationalizing or overlooking nazi positions because you are benefiting financially. Your pocket may benefit, but your soul will wither. Find another way to make money is my advice.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2009, 10:49:38 AM »
fine.

I did not mean that you were a nazi; however, in effect, you are rationalizing working for them because the perks are good.

You seem to be a well-meaning person, but you are clearly confused if you are considering working for nazi muslims. Money is no excuse. Can you excuse the positions that people like jimmy carter and charles freeman take for the great sums of money they receive from muslim countries? Do you not have great respect for someone like Rudolph Guliani who rejected money from a nazi muslim because of the antisemitic "strings" attached to it.

It is a slippery slope. Now it is a small job; later you may start rationalizing or overlooking nazi positions because you are benefiting financially. Your pocket may benefit, but your soul will wither. Find another way to make money is my advice.

I know, thank you.  It would have been for an American institution, not directly for a muzznazi employer, but of course it would have involved muzznazi money somewhere along the way.
I could have been more descriptive originally.  I also thought that maybe because I consider myself an anti-muzznazi, that I would have been immune to soul withering, lol, but it looks like that wouldn't be the case.  In any case I would probably be nauseous to say the least for the whole year if I were surrounded by muzznazis.
aka Someone Else

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2009, 11:59:41 AM »

Nadav, their is simply no reason why a sane person would want to learn Arabic at all. Xoce should learn hebrew, that would help her more. I am about to order the Rosetta Stone software to become fluent in Hebrew. I could never imagine myself even having the desire to learn the farshtunken arabic language.
Well I agree with you. But there is a dire need in the army, and especially in the Marine Corps to enlist Arabic speakers. This is the only just cause I can think of; to help us with this war on terror.

Xoce, did you really expect to learn Arabic in a year?

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2009, 03:42:18 PM »

Well I agree with you. But there is a dire need in the army, and especially in the Marine Corps to enlist Arabic speakers. This is the only just cause I can think of; to help us with this war on terror.

Xoce, did you really expect to learn Arabic in a year?

No, I didn't, lol.
aka Someone Else

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2009, 04:18:01 PM »
NO!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2009, 04:28:15 PM »

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2009, 05:24:16 PM »
Come to Germany  ;D

^-^  Thank you!  There is so much more I need to see of Germany.  And my grandfather loved it so much!  In fact, he designed his latest mountain house in a German style. :)
aka Someone Else