Poll

Which nation fighting a Muslim holocaust will Hussein have bombed first?

Israel
7 (58.3%)
Serbia
3 (25%)
Sri Lanka
0 (0%)
other
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What "infidel" nation will Barack Hussein Obama declare war on first?  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Pretty self-explanatory poll. I gave what I think are the three most-likely choices, which also happen to be the most hated countries in the world currently. Sooner or later the sand negro in the Oval Office will have to begin the jihad. Who will be his first victim?

Chaimfan

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: What "infidel" nation will Barack Hussein Obama declare war on first?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 04:58:26 PM »
Note: I personally do not think it will be Israel. The American public is not ready for that, yet. He needs to soften us up with a few years of Jew-bashing demagoguery first. To help get us in the mood, he'll target a lesser-known, and more despised (in America) country first, like Serbia or Sri Lanka.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 05:15:14 PM »
I though it was wrong and misguided for Bush the chimp to want to attack Iraq because it was the least Islamic of all the countries in the Islamic world or was it even an Islamic state.  Now it has created a threat against Israel. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 05:25:23 PM »
I don't think Obama is going to invade or air strike any country, not anytime soon. He is just going to let the Quranimals do their work.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 08:06:02 PM »
My choice is none, because it is not part of Obama's mantra of "hope and change".

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 08:10:45 PM »
Savage (I know you all hate him) said that after it looks like none of his remedies are helping the economy, he will invade a arbitrary country in 2011 to get his ratings up.  I know it sounds unlikely... but it wouldnt surprise me.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 08:16:02 PM »
I don't think Obama will be able to accomplish what he is wishing for, or let us say he can't get as far as he thinks he can.   
Call it a hunch....
                                      Shalom - Dox

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 08:43:08 PM »
I though it was wrong and misguided for Bush the chimp to want to attack Iraq because it was the least Islamic of all the countries in the Islamic world or was it even an Islamic state.  Now it has created a threat against Israel. 

You do realize that Saddam Hussein was a virulent anti-semite who hated Israel with a passion. I applaud GW Bush for removing the parasite who lobbed multiple SCUD missiles into Israel during the 1st Gulf War {in the early 90s}. I am so happy Saddam is dead as dirt and I would spit on his grave if I could... Bravo GW Bush!

I dont care if Iraq was a secular dictatorship, it was run by a brutal despotic antisemite who is still burning in hell as we pontificate...

Sadam was a threat to the regions security.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 09:27:54 PM »

You do realize that Saddam Hussein was a virulent anti-semite who hated Israel with a passion. I applaud GW Bush for removing the parasite who lobbed multiple SCUD missiles into Israel during the 1st Gulf War {in the early 90s}. I am so happy Saddam is dead as dirt and I would spit on his grave if I could... Bravo GW Bush!

I dont care if Iraq was a secular dictatorship, it was run by a brutal despotic antisemite who is still burning in hell as we pontificate...

You are both right.  I think Saddam was the least observant... however... he was a complete psychopath and got pleasure in watching people being tortured... even children.  He idolized Stalin and Hitler and the idea of mass-murdering, and obviously he wanted to extreminate the Jews, but any honest Muslim... will say the same thing.

HOWEVER... I think Iraq was a waste of resources... and it got Obama into power.  Bush COMPLETELY ignored the possibility that Muslims from all over the region would flock to the region as they hated us more than he could EVER admit... and would stop at nothing to cause instability... even blowing up busloads of little kids.  This just shows that Bush was CLUELESS when it came to Muslims and Islam in general.

All his effort in that region has just embolden Iran... as it has made other leaders scared of creating another Iraq or Afghanistan.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 10:44:38 PM »
HERE, USA
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 11:01:40 PM »

You are both right.  I think Saddam was the least observant... however... he was a complete psychopath and got pleasure in watching people being tortured... even children.  He idolized Stalin and Hitler and the idea of mass-murdering, and obviously he wanted to extreminate the Jews, but any honest Muslim... will say the same thing.

HOWEVER... I think Iraq was a waste of resources... and it got Obama into power.  Bush COMPLETELY ignored the possibility that Muslims from all over the region would flock to the region as they hated us more than he could EVER admit... and would stop at nothing to cause instability... even blowing up busloads of little kids.  This just shows that Bush was CLUELESS when it came to Muslims and Islam in general.

All his effort in that region has just embolden Iran... as it has made other leaders scared of creating another Iraq or Afghanistan.

Actually now I think were going to have an Iraq that is even more antisemtic and controlled by the shi'ites even though Hussein was antisemitic. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 11:26:04 PM »
great poll.

none of the above, obviously.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 12:29:52 AM »
Hello, there. Nice to see you back.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 12:59:51 AM »
HERE, USA

I agree, it will be here and in Israel. The comminist leaders and moslems will try a complete takeover.
It is headed in that direction now.