Author Topic: New Episode with Eugene Girin from Vdare  (Read 642 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: New Episode with Eugene Girin from Vdare
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 09:21:28 PM »
The host is a paleocon who is ignorant of what's going on the Middle East.  However, I agree with the guest Eugene Girin, who said that the fakestinians don't deserve their own state, and that they should be reunited with their brothers in Jordan and Egypt. 

Offline RST

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 09:39:17 PM »
The host is a paleocon who is ignorant of what's going on the Middle East.  However, I agree with the guest Eugene Girin, who said that the fakestinians don't deserve their own state, and that they should be reunited with their brothers in Jordan and Egypt. 

Girin considers himself a Paleocon as well and writes for Vdare which is a Paleoconservative Blog. There is a divide among Paleoconservatives on the issue of Israel. I agree the Palestinians should be united with Jordan and Egypt by returning Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan but not by ethnic cleansing.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 09:46:54 PM »
RST, I think you misunderstood me.  I'm quite familiar with Vdare.  I heard Peter Brimelow speak at the Preserving Western Civilization conference back in February.  When I said that the fakestinians should be united with their brothers in Egypt and Jordan, I meant that they should leave Gaza and the West Bank and go back to Jordan and Egypt proper.  Gaza and the West Bank are Biblically Jewish lands which Israel recently won back in self-defensive wars.  And as Dan Ben Noah pointed out, losers don't get to dictate terms to the winners. 

JTF is first and foremost a Jewish organization that is against giving up any land to those Arab savages.  In fact, if we had our way, we would get the Arabs out of there by cutting off their all too generous welfare benefits, and then by paying them to leave.  The ones who actually kill Jews would of course be tried and executed. 

Therefore, I'll have no more posts about how Israel must land back to Jordan and Egypt.