Author Topic: Another Youtube Video  (Read 658 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Another Youtube Video
« on: March 19, 2009, 04:39:03 PM »

Not my greatest but I hit on some key point here.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Another Youtube Video
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 03:44:57 PM »
Great video. I commented and rated.

I think it's great that you show your face on YouTube. It's great that you speak in the name of JTF. It shows that we have people who speak out what others don't want to speak out. Not everyone feels that free to speak to millions of user out there.

Thank you

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 03:52:53 PM »
Yes you did.

Barak Hussein Obama is putting our whole world in great danger, while he is getting the whole people of the USA into great debts, that the citizens will never be able to amortize.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 03:14:51 AM »
Thanks,  David.    I commented on the video the other day,   gladly rated it 5 stars,  and added it to my favorites.     Your efforts are certainly making a positive difference.      The more opposition to Barack Hussein Obama,   the better.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 11:15:31 PM »

Not my greatest but I hit on some key point here.

You sure did! Thanks so much, I always love watching your videos! Rated and commented!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 04:58:26 AM »

Thank you ever so much, brother David for your very informative, terrifically produced videos on Zootube!!