Author Topic: Sorry to trouble you guys with my personal problems...  (Read 5367 times)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Sorry to trouble you guys with my personal problems...
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2009, 11:39:21 AM »
I would also say visit California.  See how you like the climate and surroundings, jobs, atmosphere, and people.   I have several friends who moved there thinking the grass is greener anywhere but where they lived.

They found out it is very expensive to live out there and housing is also very high.  The traffic is really congested and it takes a long time to get from point A to point B.  Nine times out of ten you may get your eyes full of something you don't really want, but at least you could check out the possibiblites.  Its nice to be near family, but its also nice to be independent, have hobbies, and good friends to enjoy life with.   There are many good hardworking honest people out there also looking for a mate.  Most of the time, good friends are looking out for their single friends and introduce them to meaningful relationships. A dating relationship could change your perspective on moving where your family lives.

There is nothing wrong with being an individual and still keeping in touch with your family.  Many of us have welcomed living in different states than our families.  Sometimes you can be smothered by your family and loose your own identity! California will also be subject to more rolling blackouts as the weather heats up.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2009, 02:09:50 PM »
Stay in New York. California is overrun with fags and abortion clinics. You'll never get good Chinese food, Pizza, or bagels in California. Stay in New YAWK.
Oh please... ever heard of Greenwich Village?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2009, 03:09:02 PM »
Perhaps drive from NYC to California if you have the time.  That way, you can see some of the other cities in the US and perhaps you will really like one of them.  I would highly recommend seeing Denver, Boise and Salt Lake City.  Also, the areas around Phoenix are very safe and super affordable right now.  New Mexico is also very nice.
Salt Lake city is getting lots of illegals i wouldn't be suprised is Boise is next on the illegal invasion.You want a nice town with good weather in Idaho try Couer Da lane               http://coeurdalenerestaurantguide.com/

It's still not that bad.  The mormons have tons of kids to counter the illegals. The thing that will be these places downfaqll are the blacks who come for jobs.  They can be .001 of the population and will make up 50% of the pimps and drug dealers in any city.  I have seen this over and over and over again.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2009, 03:11:19 PM »
Mormons are very pro-illegal because they hope to convert them. That's why Utah seems to be so illegal-friendly.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2009, 03:20:25 PM »
Mormons are very pro-illegal because they hope to convert them. That's why Utah seems to be so illegal-friendly.

The whole Unites States has illegals from California to NY.  There are very few towns now that don't have illegals.  I actually prefer even the Mexican illegals to the legal Puerto Ricans and Dominicans. 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2009, 03:44:09 PM »
Stay in New York. California is overrun with fags and abortion clinics. You'll never get good Chinese food, Pizza, or bagels in California. Stay in New YAWK.
Ever heard of San Fransico? Ask yourself C.F. is gay marriage legal in New York?

Is it legal in Fagifornia?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2009, 03:30:20 AM »
Ever heard of San Fransico? Ask yourself C.F. is gay marriage legal in New York?

Is it legal in Fagifornia?

You guys crack me up.

:::D :::D :laugh: