Author Topic: Allegations against IDF based on rumors, not fact. Soldier was not in Gaza!  (Read 745 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
One of the two Soldiers was not in Gaza. 

He confessed fictional crimes, like in bolschewist Russia. :o

http://muqata.blogspot.com/2009/03/allegations-agaisnt-idf-based-on-rumors.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
One of the two Soldiers was not in Gaza. 

He confessed fictional crimes, like in bolschewist Russia. :o

http://muqata.blogspot.com/2009/03/allegations-agaisnt-idf-based-on-rumors.html
Fast forward to a few minutes ago. Channel 2 TV Army correspondent Roni Daniel stated at 6:30 PM this evening, that he personally tracked down one of the soldiers interviewed for the Haaretz article. Apparently the soldier's testimony to Haaretz wasn't based on anything he personally saw or witnessed, rather based on rumors and hearsay he heard (and the soldier wasn't even in Gaza!)

Truth is rarely important to Haaretz, as long as it can bash the IDF, Israel, settlers, religious Jews, or anyone not agreeing with them. As a result of their propaganda article, the entire planet picked up on their "expose" and the poison keeps propagating around the world..
THE LEFTIST BOLSHEVIKS WILL DO ANYTHING LIE, CHEAT, STEAL. 

GREAT FIND PHEASANT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
This is very disturbing to know that a soldier who was not even involved in the Gazan conflict would make something like this up.

I can not fathom what makes some Jews purposely make other Jews look bad to the rest of the world.

Especially a soldier in Israel who knows and lives with the actual dangers of threats from numerous terrorist groups.
There should be some kind of disciplinary action that can be taken against soldiers like this one.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is very disturbing to know that a soldier who was not even involved in the Gazan conflict would make something like this up.

I can not fathom what makes some Jews purposely make other Jews look bad to the rest of the world.

Especially a soldier in Israel who knows and lives with the actual dangers of threats from numerous terrorist groups.
There should be some kind of disciplinary action that can be taken against soldiers like this one.

This are exactly my thoughts too ag. Imo it must have something to do with a special mental disease.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

HE PROBABLY WASN'T IN COMBAT UNIT GOT PAID BY LEFTISTS AND  PUFF HE FELT IMPORTANT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03