Author Topic: Grossly misinformed Jews.  (Read 2220 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Grossly misinformed Jews.
« on: March 21, 2009, 09:27:17 PM »
They didn't know what is now coming. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Benjamin_D

• Junior JTFer
  • Hatikva
Re: Grossly misinformed Jews.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 10:41:30 AM »
Propaganda....

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 09:06:37 PM »
I turned it of after 3 minutes.

Obama is a man for the people and he stands for family values. Of cause he is a strong supporter of Israel.

He he he

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 12:00:11 PM »
I had to switch it off! Puke in the keybord is not good. How can people be so naive!!!!  :o

Offline ebode

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 04:39:39 PM »
"one of the defining values of Judaism is our strong sense of community...Obama shares those values"

Of course he does, but not with Jews.  Muslims do have a strong sense of community, as they live, die and kill for each other and each other alone.
"History may not repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme"
-Mark Twain(?)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 01:38:34 AM »
I turned it of after 3 minutes.

Obama is a man for the people and he stands for family values. Of cause he is a strong supporter of Israel.

He he he

:::D

Could there be anything else more ridiculous?

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 09:55:08 AM »
A Jewish Holocaust survivor visited my college class. She was 96 years old. We, the body of students, asked her a lot of questions, one of which is why did the people allow him to kill the Jews. She said that no one really believed the death camps were real. It was told to the people that they were moving the Jews out. She said that most people believed the death camp stories as gossip or false stories because the truth seemed to horrible. They chose to believe the lies because they couldn't believe the truth. She said that there were those like her husband that knew what Hitler was doing. Her husband conspired with others to kill  Hitler. She told us that her husband and other men tried many times to kill Hitler but each time the attempts would back fire or not go off. She said that he had like an invisible evil protection around him. A number of people tried to kill him. Her husband was eventually killed.  The thing that stuck into my mind over these years is that she had said that people believed the propaganda and lies because the truth was too scary to believe. It reminds me of the times we are living. People are choosing to not believe the truth and want to believe in the lies. It is like I am watching history repeat itself. I wonder what this old lady would say if she were alive today to see this same type of scenerio play out.

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 09:58:02 AM »
The only thing that will bring an end to this madness is for Jews to become observant, move back to Israel, and destroy their enemies, even if that includes Americans.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 05:56:04 PM »
A Jewish Holocaust survivor visited my college class. She was 96 years old. We, the body of students, asked her a lot of questions, one of which is why did the people allow him to kill the Jews. She said that no one really believed the death camps were real. It was told to the people that they were moving the Jews out. She said that most people believed the death camp stories as gossip or false stories because the truth seemed to horrible. They chose to believe the lies because they couldn't believe the truth. She said that there were those like her husband that knew what Hitler was doing. Her husband conspired with others to kill  Hitler. She told us that her husband and other men tried many times to kill Hitler but each time the attempts would back fire or not go off. She said that he had like an invisible evil protection around him. A number of people tried to kill him. Her husband was eventually killed.  The thing that stuck into my mind over these years is that she had said that people believed the propaganda and lies because the truth was too scary to believe. It reminds me of the times we are living. People are choosing to not believe the truth and want to believe in the lies. It is like I am watching history repeat itself. I wonder what this old lady would say if she were alive today to see this same type of scenerio play out.

That is so scary.  People choose to believe in propaganda and dismiss a logical situation as being a conspiracy.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 11:58:14 PM »
You are right mom, it's as if history is repeating itself. Alot of these things we see and hear in the news, don't touch people "personally" so they just fluff it off and don't pay attention to it, yet they SHOULD! So many people I want to grab by the shoulders and shake them to wake them up to what is going on in this country!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 11:47:04 AM »
I did not finish the you tube video, less than half way through I closed it.
I think these paticular Jews who voted for Obama have lost the ability
to think for themselves.
This is as pathetic as it gets, some Jews in Germany trusted hitler and they went
to the death camps, the Liberal Jews are now repeating the same mistakes
as the German Jews did in WW2....trusting some EVIL TYRANT!

This makes no sense to me, as usual I am completely horrified.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 11:57:32 AM »
Your posts seems completely mixed up. If the husband conspired to kill Hitler during the holocaust then they couldn't possibly be Jews. Also most people didn't believe the lies about
resettlement of Jews in the east.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 12:01:14 PM »
This video make me sick. I notice that they are only showering compliments about this evil beasts without any factual backing. I am so disgusted  by these slob, yach.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 04:48:39 PM »
Zelhar, of cause most people knew what Hitler was doing. But knowing and accepting as truth are two different stories.

Most people know exactly what Islam is about, but they negate it every day. I think, that a not small part of them admires and agrees with Islam at least partially because of obvious reasons ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Moshe92

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 11:10:13 PM »
Watch that video and go to the 3:30 mark.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 01:48:49 AM »
Watch that video and go to the 3:30 mark.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Funny. He is axactly the opposite of this.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 02:43:21 AM »
I'll do ANYTHING to prevent Iran from having nuclear weapons. I'll do anything. What he thinks and what he says are 180° turned around!