Author Topic: Hamas leader hails Obama's new approach: report  (Read 454 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Hamas leader hails Obama's new approach: report
« on: March 22, 2009, 01:33:14 PM »
Does this surprise anyone?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.69e53576ca2b225f618982074308e3e2.671&show_article=1

I don't think I have ever loathed anyone as much as I do Obama, or as John Gibson refers to him...

Barack O'Prompter

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Hamas leader hails Obama's new approach: report
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 06:41:47 PM »
I also don't know, when I have detested someone as much as I detest obama.

The thing that is really making me crazy, is all the bleeding hearts and liberals who are actually in support of Obama's plans to make peace or negotiate with known terrorist organizations.

What is wrong with these people? 
Do they need another tragedy like 9/11 to occur on U.S. soil to get the picture?

There is no  thing as negotiating with terrorists.  Terrorists do not negotiate and do not have any intentions of ever negotiating with anyone about anything.

I think that all of us who live in the U.S.A., should be afraid, very afraid, of what the future of our country is under an Obama administration.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hamas leader hails Obama's new approach: report
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 08:10:25 PM »
I also don't know, when I have detested someone as much as I detest obama.

The thing that is really making me crazy, is all the bleeding hearts and liberals who are actually in support of Obama's plans to make peace or negotiate with known terrorist organizations.

What is wrong with these people? 
Do they need another tragedy like 9/11 to occur on U.S. soil to get the picture?

There is no  thing as negotiating with terrorists.  Terrorists do not negotiate and do not have any intentions of ever negotiating with anyone about anything.

I think that all of us who live in the U.S.A., should be afraid, very afraid, of what the future of our country is under an Obama administration.
The sad fact of the matter is that the way things are progressing under this administration  people had better get ready to absorb some big changes in life style. If you have a buck or two saved up get ready to see it evaporate before your very eyes. Invest in gold. silver or even moon rocks at the end of the day you will be as broke as the guy that never saved a dollar in his life. This administration will make it its business to get to every thing you own. More over not only will you be broke but you will be subjected to the whims of every rouge nation under the sun.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years