Author Topic: How do you deal with anti-semites in the work place?????  (Read 661 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
How do you deal with anti-semites in the work place?????
« on: March 23, 2009, 06:44:18 PM »
Does anyone indeed encounter this in the workplace? how do you deal with this?

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: How do you deal with anti-semites in the work place?????
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 07:07:43 PM »
I have come across blacks from Africa who say they dislike Jews.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 07:38:19 PM »
I am very lucky to work in an environment where I do not see any antisemitism. I am a religious Jew who is obviously Jewish because I wear side-curls, kippah, and tzit-tzits. I have gotten a lot of respect for my religion and the company has gone to great lengths to accomodate my needs including recognizing the Sabbath and Jewish Holidays.

I am sure that others may not be so lucky...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 08:47:25 PM »
No, i am not

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 09:32:32 PM »
Generally you usually deal with this sort of situation in more of a blue collar in environment especially if there are black and brown people from what I have noticed.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 07:05:18 AM »
It's really hard I think. I am not Jewish but I am Pro Israel and Pro Jewish! People hate me because I like Jews and Israel. I hadn't any trouble at work. I always wear the Magen David. You can see a pic of it in the topic "Ask Chaim Ben Pesach the hero". It's a golden necklet with a golden Magen David. I always wear it because I think it protects me and it gives me power. So my boss didn't said anything against it. I know he recognize that I wear it. But he didn't said anything. But at school (Berufsschule / trade school), there are a lot of people who would kill me because of it. There are so many muslims (turks, arabs, lebanese,...) who are against Jews and Israel. If there will be one dirty muslim who say anything against Jews or Israel then I will go to a teacher and tell him that the person is antisemitic.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 08:53:34 AM »
Just tell them if they dont repent that they will have the same fate as Hitlers Nazi Germany. Smile at them and wink.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 09:17:26 AM »
I work 'blue collar' never encountered it, i think you would find it more in snobbish 'white collar' jobs
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03