Author Topic: Has Germany really changed? No! Are they still Nazis? Yes! Read for yourself.  (Read 11247 times)

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
Adar 27, 5769 / 23 March 09

Note:  This may not seem like a big deal but think about it.  It's a HUGE deal!

Ugly German Youth?
by Herbert Eiteneier

Searching for anti-Semitism in the wrong places.

Last week, a study shocked Germany: five percent of German ninth graders - at about age 15 - supposedly harbor extreme right-wing feelings and behave accordingly. Additionally, there are xenophobic and anti-Semitic feelings blossoming among a larger percentage of those youth.

The report - issued by Kriminologisches Forschungsinstitut Niedersachsen (KFN; Institute for CriminologicalResearch-Lower Saxony) - had 132 pages detailing findings on the experience of violence, as victims and as perpetrators, among German youth. Nevertheless, the last 15 pages made headlines and caused a separate five-page paper on "membership in rightist groups and comradeships". The main part of the report is, it seems, of negligible interest. That's a pity, since it contradicts police records that say criminal violence is on the rise.

Some real questions arise as a result of the way the KFN conducted its study of the problem of right-wing extremism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism. While almost every media outlet parroted the official findings, some started to look at the data and came up with doubts about the credibility of the study.

The far-left taz, for example, asked whether it was possible that more than 100 percent of the extreme-right-wingers are 15-year-olds. Bloggers point out that the statements the interviewees were asked to agree or disagree with might not only measure right-wing views. And the conservative Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung hints that the KFN's efforts to obtain external funding might have been a motivation to "add" the module on the extremist Right. Furthermore, there's no explanation of how the researchers asked the interviewees about their membership in extremist groups.

With all those issues of dubiousness in mind, there's one aspect that looks not only serious enough, but also sound: the participants were asked to note their attitudes regarding several anti-Semitic statements. Three statements seem to be very few to get an impression of anti-Semitic tendencies; nevertheless, the three statements presented are quite strong: 1) I think it's terrible that Germans perpetrated so many crimes against Jews; 2) Jews have too much influence in the world; 3) By their conduct the Jews are not entirely innocent in being persecuted.

Those statements are heavy stuff. The first one is on empathy, though it can give a wrong impression: Might it be that the youngster grading his or her view on this one just thinks it's a pity the Germans were the perpetrators, but it would have been okay if others had done those things? Would anybody think that way and regret horrible German actions, but support, say, Iran doing the same? Probably not, but who knows?

The other two statements clearly fall into the anti-Semitic sphere. They find approval among 11.6 and 14.7 percent of the interviewees, respectively. That's a significantly lower percentage than the xenophobic tendencies the study itself noted (those numbers ranged from 21.6 to 57.2 percent). Therefore, the KFN didn't write much about these results in their report, just that the numbers are significantly lower. But since the questions on anti-Semitism are part of the overall study, and part of the same section as the review of xenophobic attitudes, these results got attention as well.

One might be tempted to ask: How come those 15-year-olds harbor those sentiments? Are those signs of right-wing anti-Semitism? Or could it be that other causes are behind these views?

As far as I remember, the average anti-Semitic sentiment of this kind can be found in a higher percentage of the overall German population. Furthermore, mainstream media in Germany inherently conveys such sentiments; not openly, of course, but regular "critique" of Jewish organizations and their warnings convey just that, or at least similar impressions. Might it be that the youngsters' attitudes are just a mirror of what they learn from the average German media outlet?

There's a real problem, but probably not with the youth. Can they be blamed for this after they are taught by school and the public to think this way? What does it really say about German society? How much substance does the mantra have that more and better education will help reduce the phenomenon of xenophobia?

Late in December, I had a conversation with very intelligent man - well educated, a trained professional - who declared that the moment the Arabs put down their weapons Israel will steal more land. Asked for evidence, he said, "History." When I told him that history proves him wrong, he balked. After telling him that Israel withdrew from Sinai (twice), from Lebanon, from Gaza, he just glared at me. There was no sign that facts would penetrate the castle of his mind.I support more education, but I don't think that "education" goes further than the Shoah. We Germans love to grieve for dead Jews from 60 years ago - and dismiss anti-Semitism today as soon as it doesn't manifest itself in neo-Nazism.

Which leads to another problem with the KFN study. There's a big ideological flaw in the fact that the anti-Semitism questions were only given to indigenous European Germans. What about all those immigrant youths, mainly Muslim Turks and Arabs? They were only asked about their integration problems (that might be part of another report to be issued later this year). What's the matter with Germany (or the whole of Europe) that a known problem just isn't addressed? That "modern" anti-Semitism is more or less ignored, and those blowing the whistle are maligned and attacked?

This is the real problem of anti-Semitism in Germany (and in Europe generally). It is not ninth graders echoing what they hear in real life - and doing so less than all those grown-ups in other surveys.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Many of those youths are Moslems
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Many of those youths are Moslems

I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than half of them.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
ether way.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
That is just horrible..... :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
They have a legally nazi party too called NPD. It must be banned! >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They have a legally nazi party too called NPD. It must be banned! >:(

This will not happen, because the same German intelligence service of the interior, that the bolschewist Edathy set at our good Chaim and PI, is controlling this party.

There was an attempt to bann it, but the German supreme court ruled, that because the intelligence informers where to much in the higher circles of the Nazi party, it was not clear for what actions is the intelligence service responsible and what actions came from the Nazi party itself.

Also Iran has big influence on the policy of the NPD. They gave them money and bank accounts.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
This is why i do not buy german stuff - even if i wasnt third generation (not genetically).
I want a bug convertible  :'( anyone got any ideas around that?

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
A lot Nazis are Muslims. There are a lot Muslims who hate Germans, Germany, Jews and Israel. We had a spray on a wall in my neighbourhood "Nieder mit Deutschland" (Down with Germany).
But Germans are Nazis too. More than Muslims I think. They hate all non German. They are against Muslims, Jews, America, Israel... . But they protest for Gaza and for Palestine.
The NPD is very popular in east Germany. Because of so many nonworker who have no future. The NPD is says so many impossible things like Obama did. They will never came to their goal. And here in Germany there is actually every Party dreck. My parents vote for the SPD (Sozialdemokratische Partei Deutschland) , Social Democratic Party of Germany. You can read here more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Democratic_Party_of_Germany

In a few years I want to vote the JTF in Germany!  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
A lot Nazis are Muslims. There are a lot Muslims who hate Germans, Germany, Jews and Israel. We had a spray on a wall in my neighbourhood "Nieder mit Deutschland" (Down with Germany).
But Germans are Nazis too. More than Muslims I think. They hate all non German. They are against Muslims, Jews, America, Israel... . But they protest for Gaza and for Palestine.
The NPD is very popular in east Germany. Because of so many nonworker who have no future. The NPD is says so many impossible things like Obama did. They will never came to their goal. And here in Germany there is actually every Party dreck. My parents vote for the SPD (Sozialdemokratische Partei Deutschland) , Social Democratic Party of Germany. You can read here more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Democratic_Party_of_Germany

In a few years I want to vote the JTF in Germany!  ;D
IS THAT A BOLSHEVIK PARTY?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
No, I don't think so. You can't compare the SPD with the Bolshevik.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
OH O.K. BECAUSE IT MENTIONED THAT ROSA LUXEMBOURG WAS A MEMBER MANY YRS AGO

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
You can also ask Pheasant. May he know more about the SPD. My parents voted for them. So I will vote for them too. There aren't other good partys.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

The SPD is bolschewik. There is no doubt.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
You can also ask Pheasant. May he know more about the SPD. My parents voted for them. So I will vote for them too. There aren't other good partys.

Yes I know.

They are the equivalence of the US-democratic party.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Oh.. ok.. I didn't know that.

What do you vote for Pheasant?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
If i lived in Germany i think i would vote the Christian Democrats Angela Merkels party CDU in the U.S they would be considered moderate

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Oh.. ok.. I didn't know that.

What do you vote for Pheasant?

In the last election I didn't vote for any party.

Until before a few years I voted for FDP and CDU.

But I realized, that the CDU is nearly as marxist as the SPD and the FDP promotes immorality.

So I decided not to vote anymore. The welfare state and a lack of law & order are the main problems of our society. Without this we would have no Muslim problem.

Every party, who advocates any form of aid money, is imo bolschewist and not electable.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
At school they teached us to vote. Because if we don't vote the bad partys (NPD) would get more votes.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
At school they teached us to vote. Because if we don't vote the bad partys (NPD) would get more votes.

I am not able to    vote with a pure conscience for any party.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
This is why i do not buy german stuff - even if i wasnt third generation (not genetically).

I live in Germany, I'm not anti-semmetic, You wanna cut my income because of what stupid Children think... I bet you these kiddies that this research is bassed on. Can't even point out Israel or Germany on a atlas .

Besides, It's not these idiotic kids that make the rules. It's sensible adults.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer

I live in Germany, I'm not anti-semmetic, You wanna cut my income because of what stupid Children think... I bet you these kiddies that this research is bassed on. Can't even point out Israel or Germany on a atlas .

I go by the general public and not individuals.  so is the geniral public evil or not?

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Most are not evil!! The only evil people in Germany are Nazis and Muslims!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Israeli Mouse, you know the answer.

The wast majority of Germans would oppose every single point I have written in the JTF-Europe programm in this section.

The main problem is, that they have a totally twisted view on the state and it's duties. Actually they think the state should care for everything and should controll the citizen totally from birth to death.

I can't agree with this worldview, because I have my own interests and goals. Of cause I put it abouve those of other citizen. This is natural and sane.

Did you know, that the bolschewists would steal your children, if you would refuse to give them to the bolschewik education system? I deny, that they have the right to interfere with my family life.

Welfare is even written in the German constitution. And it is only nature, that I don't like to feed other people.

You have to pay in Germany a special tax, called GEZ-fee that is given to gouvernment owned TV and radio stations. Of cause there is only aired bolschewist propaganda. Why I should pay?

But there are lots of points more, inclusive of cause anti-semitism. But fundamentalist Christians are hated even more - or perhaps the hate is shown more openly.

So you see, that I am no selfhater, because I make this statements. I simply prefer freedom over bolschewism.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same

I go by the general public and not individuals.  so is the geniral public evil or not?

Well have you ever been to Germany, All your evidence is based on propaganda, It makes me sick when you call all Germans nazis, I am not Ethically German. I'm British! But you know what happened in 1933-1945. What terrible brain washing propaganda the Nazi government published. And jewish people have a right to be pissed of. But not all germans are nazis. In fact Germany is one of the only countries where having a picture of hitler on your mobile phone you could get arrested. The NPD has allot of FBI agaents in it. Bigamy was legalized for Religious groups. If a German says anything against a turkish minority, he's a nazi.... FULL STOP.

It's because of the holacaust people in Germany have no back bone. There are no choices here. It's Hitler or Dahli Lahma....