Author Topic: THREE PRESIDENTS  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
THREE PRESIDENTS
« on: March 24, 2009, 11:33:16 PM »
THREE PRESIDENTS

This is something to think about. Consider the loss of jobs right now and the cost to you the taxpayer. Then ask why would we keep them here illegally.

THREE PRESIDENTS

The people that are in Washington , tell us they can not deport 12 million illegals! We probably need to vote all of them out of office and send them back to school to learn history! We pay more to illegals in welfare than it would cost to deport them! Our career politicians need to work for the voters and the good of the United States of America , not the lobbyist and big business.

HOOVER, TRUMAN AND EISENHOWER
Here is something that should be of great interest for
you to pass around.

I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me. But, back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 4 million Mexican nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback' so that American WWII and Korean veterans had a better chance at jobs. It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegals back then, they can sure do it today!!

If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder. Don't forget to pay your taxes... 12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: THREE PRESIDENTS
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 06:35:22 AM »
Where do we sign on to Operation Wetback? 
Today's operation will need a new PC name though.
Maybe we could come up with one...suggest it to our lawmakers.

Can't expect anything from the WhatSaNacki in Chief. 
Wait...maybe we can rig his teleprompter to suggest it to him.

Congratulations on 500 posts!  :clap:
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 07:09:19 AM »

Bullcat, your statement above is exactly why it worked then but would never work today.  As far as I can remember there were no PC concerns during the Hoover, Truman or Eisenhower administrations or "hispanic" interest groups to protest and stall the process not to mention a large number of Americans who were looking to work and actually had the work ethic to do it.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 08:38:13 AM »

Bullcat, your statement above is exactly why it worked then but would never work today.  As far as I can remember there were no PC concerns during the Hoover, Truman or Eisenhower administrations or "hispanic" interest groups to protest and stall the process not to mention a large number of Americans who were looking to work and actually had the work ethic to do it.
HiWarp,  Do you think that we will reach a breaking or tipping point?  Where the voices of outrage and desperation will overide the protests of the interest groups?
It's sad to hope for...but I can see it coming.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 03:58:38 PM »
Where do we sign on to Operation Wetback? 
Maybe we could come up with one...suggest it to our lawmakers.

Can't expect anything from the WhatSaNacki in Chief. 
Wait...maybe we can rig his teleprompter to suggest it to him.

Congratulations on 500 posts!  :clap:

Thank you for congratulating me on 500 posts.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 07:44:58 AM »

HiWarp,  Do you think that we will reach a breaking or tipping point?  Where the voices of outrage and desperation will overide the protests of the interest groups?

The ever shrinking optimist in me makes me want to say yes.  The realist in me, though, either sees it happening too late or not at all.  On illegal immigration I think both Democrats and Republicans have shown time and again that they don't give a rat's rectum about addressing it.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 01:17:16 PM »

The ever shrinking optimist in me makes me want to say yes.  The realist in me, though, either sees it happening too late or not at all.  On illegal immigration I think both Democrats and Republicans have shown time and again that they don't give a rat's rectum about addressing it.

That is so true!  The Democrats want there votes and the republicans mainly the neoconservatives want cheap labor.  And the fact that people though Ron Paul is tough on immigration is beyond me especially if you look at his past record.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 02:53:40 AM »
Chad,   thanks for sharing this info.     I wasn't aware of this.       In addition to the loss of jobs for Americans,    illegal immigrants have substantially increased the crime rate in the U.S.   

It was very disturbing that Illegal Immigration was practically a non-issue in the 2008 Presidential campaign.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 03:16:29 AM »
Chad,   thanks for sharing this info.     I wasn't aware of this.       In addition to the loss of jobs for Americans,    illegal immigrants have substantially increased the crime rate in the U.S.   

It was very disturbing that Illegal Immigration was practically a non-issue in the 2008 Presidential campaign.   

Yeah your right.  I think what had happened was that the open borders lobby got scared of the other candidates and had a mass movement to nominate McCain.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 11:27:28 AM »
I think we have got to have a Revolution to stop this administration from destroying the Constitution and Freedom.  Will JTF contact all the great Legal minds who could have an effect on Hussein's Destruction of America????  Jay Sekulow and Judicial Watch, The Heritage Foundation.   We the people are trying like hell to put out the truth!!!!

I'm very serious.