Author Topic: FRANCE THE PIGS BOYCOTTING ISRAEL- and WHERE are the POLICE in this VID?  (Read 481 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 11:08:45 AM by bullcat3 »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Americans should boycott France and it's products. I would love to see large groups here at home going through supermarkets and removing all French imports....tape it and post it on you tube.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 03:37:08 PM by republicandox »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Americans should boycott France and it's products. I would love to see large gropus here at home going through supermarkets and removing all French imports....tape it and post it on you tube.

You mean I can't buy anymore white flags from France?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
At least half of these pigs are genuine leftist frogs. Muzzies are staying in the background. I don't buy much French product but I do not think France is responsible for these vermin. This event could happen in US tomorrow.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
At least half of these pigs are genuine leftist frogs. Muzzies are staying in the background. I don't buy much French product but I do not think France is responsible for these vermin. This event could happen in US tomorrow.

If it does they better stay away from my Jaffa clementines.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Americans should boycott France and it's products. I would love to see large gropus here at home going through supermarkets and removing all French imports....tape it and post it on you tube.

You mean I can't buy anymore white flags from France?

You can buy the white flags under one condition....decorate the flags with pigs going potty on the koran. Then ship them back to France!