Author Topic: What do you think of this new American Political Party? The ANP, Looks Promising  (Read 462 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

http://www.americannationalparty.com/

I'm also considering the Constitution Party. http://www.constitutionparty.com/

That said. In the 2010 election I will be voting straight Republican to oust the Senate Democrats, after the leftists are out and the damage is contained, I'll be looking to the decent third partys for America's future leadership.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
It looks identical to the British National Party... in nearly every way. Even the logo is identical.

It looks brand new.  I will contact them.  Maybe there is something we can do in Southern California.

how did you find out about them?

Brian

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
It looks identical to the British National Party... in nearly every way. Even the logo is identical.

It looks brand new.  I will contact them.  Maybe there is something we can do in Southern California.

Brian

I found them on a Youtuber's channel. I was like whats this!? The ANP? I'm still leaning towards the Constitution Party, but the ANP doesn't look bad either. Yeah I think they're in California right now.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Brian

I found them on a Youtuber's channel. I was like whats this!? The ANP? I'm still leaning towards the Constitution Party, but the ANP doesn't look bad either. Yeah I think they're in California right now.

OK, I'll check them out.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think we need to start supporting a third party.  I think those two political parties sound very good!  The Republicans and Democrats in my opinion are corporate traders. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt