Author Topic: Death of Small Town USA by Islaminazation.  (Read 2944 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Death of Small Town USA by Islaminazation.
« on: March 27, 2009, 05:32:45 PM »

This is happening not only in the large cities but also in our small towns.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Death of Small Town USA by Islaminazation.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 06:03:20 PM »
 This endangers lifes. Quranimals are dangerous.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 10:01:37 AM »
This will be the same here in Germany in a few years. They will change small towns into Muslim areas. God forbid

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 04:06:12 PM »
Disgusting! The West should not do anything for these animals. They have no respect for us, and we shall have no respect for them. But it is in our creed to always show that we are the good guy, and we must do so by taking in as much third world filth as possible.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »
Good comments.... It really is sad. Our government (US) carries on about Mexican illegals and immigration yet says very little to nothing about the Islamic filth. I would live with Mexicans any day over Muslims. I live in a region with a LOT of Mexican immigrants and migrants. Here they pretty much keep to themselves and do their own thing. They do not expect you to accommodate them and they seem to be respectful of our culture and social ways. They also work their [censored] off. Sure this isn't always the case and some are scumbags but that is true with any group? I am in no way supportive of limitless immigration and open borders, however I think as far as priorities go Muslims should be the biggest worry.

Offline ebode

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 01:46:52 AM »
Good thing we don't need that billion dollars each year.

I always thought that the immigrants that came here over the centuries went through what they did getting here as a kind of test to be allowed to become citizens, but now we are PAYING FOR them to come here.  And for what?  Global PR?  This will only get worse over the next four years (not going to be eight)
"History may not repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme"
-Mark Twain(?)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 08:51:07 AM »
Good thing we don't need that billion dollars each year.

I always thought that the immigrants that came here over the centuries went through what they did getting here as a kind of test to be allowed to become citizens, but now we are PAYING FOR them to come here.  And for what?  Global PR?  This will only get worse over the next four years (not going to be eight)

I agree. Not all immigrants are bad. They show us their culture and it's interesting. Hindus and Chinese culture is interesting. Islamic culture is deadly interesting. Islamic culture: How to make bombs, how to be a suicide bomber, how to hijack airplanes and crash them into skyscrapers, how to make terror and hate all over the world, how to dominate a non muslim country and so much more we can learn from them. but do we really wanna learn it? No. they can blow theirself in their countrys. they don't need to show us their bombs. I would be glad if a muslim can show me a good bomb in mecca.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »
This will be the same here in Germany in a few years. They will change small towns into Muslim areas. G-d forbid

Neu Koln................

It's already happining!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 03:58:58 PM »
This will be the same here in Germany in a few years. They will change small towns into Muslim areas. G-d forbid

Neu Koln................

It's already happining!

Yes, for examble Neu Kölln (Berlin), Kreuzberg (Berlin), Duisburg Marxloh, Köln Ehrenfeld, ...

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 06:49:41 PM »
Doesn't Kreuz mean "Cross" in German? If that's the case, for Kreuzberg to become an islamicized city would be very symbolic and a disgusting display of the soullessness exhibited by governments.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 06:52:26 PM »
Yes, you are right. Kreuz means "cross" and Berg means "hill" or "mountain". But the only mountain in Germany is the "Zugspitze".

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2009, 07:12:59 PM »
These people are taking jobs away from American citizens too!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 09:42:59 AM »
These people are taking jobs away from American citizens too!

Debbie, I highly doubt that. Muslims are not known for working. They live mostly parasitic. A huge percentage of them are also illiterate. Lots of Muslims suffer also from psychotic illnesses because of incest. They can't compete with us.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009, 03:47:14 PM »
Whoever welcomes muslims will suffer the concequences. I never realized that there were so many idiots in this World.

Shalom - Dox

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 12:29:27 AM »
Whoever welcomes muslims will suffer the concequences. I never realized that there were so many idiots in this World.

Shalom - Dox

Dox,

I couldn't agree with you more.