Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 29, 2009, 12:13:25 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:52:46 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Grocery store jihad: Muslim puts needles in the meat
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 12:20:08 PM »

MMMMMMMHHHH Needle meat

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 12:49:53 PM »
I have to wonder if this is a mental illness or just normal for the Muzzy mind.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 01:27:28 PM »
It is strange. Muslims committing all the crimes the Jews were  falsely blaimed for during the centuries of theirsuffering.

They poison the food and the wells, they slaughter little Christian children, they are obsessed with sexual things and they are raping non Muslime women, they are so unhonest and steal as well as they cheat in every situation. They distribute drugs and are the corrosive element in every society they live in. Oh I forgot, they conspire to reach the Muslim world domination.

They admit their crimes openly.

BUT IT SEEMS THAT PEOPLE LIKE TO BELIEVE THE LIES ABOUT THE JEWS MORE THAN THE TRUTHS ABOUT THE MUSLIMS.  :'(

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 02:19:02 PM »
It is strange. Muslims committing all the crimes the Jews were  falsely blaimed for during the centuries of theirsuffering.

They poison the food and the wells, they slaughter little Christian children, they are obsessed with sexual things and they are raping non Muslime women, they are so unhonest and steal as well as they cheat in every situation. They distribute drugs and are the corrosive element in every society they live in. Oh I forgot, they conspire to reach the Muslim world domination.

BUT IT SEEMS THAT PEOPLE LIKE TO BELIEVE THE LIES ABOUT THE JEWS MORE THAN THE TRUTHS ABOUT THE MUSLIMS.  :'(

The quranpigs brought these fables to Europe 1200 yrs ago
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 02:25:18 PM »
Woman charged in meat needles case in court Friday

http://www.nationalpost.com/story.html?id=1435504

Canwest News Service   Published: Friday, March 27, 2009
More On This Story

Sewing needles found in packages of Schneider's meat products

GUELPH, Ont. -- An Ontario woman charged in connection with a case of tampered food at a store in Guelph, Ont., is a former employee of a Maple Leaf Foods plant in the city, the company said in a statement Friday.

Mastoora Qezil, 41, was arrested by Guelph police Thursday and is facing a common nuisance charge. She was held in custody overnight and was expected to be released Friday after an appearance in bail court, Guelph police said.

The woman worked at the plant for seven years, Maple Leaf said.

"We are very pleased that the police investigation has resulted in a charge being laid," said Maple Leaf. "We also grateful to the co-operation extended by the police and the retailer throughout the investigation. As this is a legal matter before the courts we have no further comment."

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency issued warnings last week after sewing needles were found in meat products at a supermarket.

Guelph is about 100 kilometres west of Toronto.

Wow... :o

I would have never even thought about that, what an evil thing to do....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 04:58:52 PM »

That's an excellent post Pheasant. Yes they actually do all the things that Jews have falsely been accused of doing. What amazes me is that they still show those tv shows over there and tell lies accusing the Jews of those things.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 05:47:20 PM »
Mastoora Qezil, 41, was arrested by Guelph police Thursday and is facing a common nuisance charge.

Nuisance? NUISANCE? NUISANCE? NOT ATTEMPTED MURDER? :o

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 05:54:47 PM »
Mental illness and the muzzie mind are the same thing.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 06:36:16 PM »
Mental illness is the norm for the Muzzie mind.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2009, 06:40:09 PM »

Yes, they are psychopats. Have you ever talked to one of this animals? I did several times and they are so primitive and unpleasant that I had really headache after it.

P.S. Thank you Ruby for your kind comment.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2009, 07:16:12 PM »
That's it? That's the report?

Disgusting! These Muslim pigs are just evil retards.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2009, 08:29:58 PM »

Yes true. Otherwise I don't know how to understand such retarded news stories that come out of Saudi Arabia now and then, such as the one where the cleric said that women should show only one eye.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2009, 09:05:03 PM »
Mastoora Qezil, 41, was arrested by Guelph police Thursday and is facing a common nuisance charge.

Nuisance? NUISANCE? NUISANCE? NOT ATTEMPTED MURDER? :o

It was Canada...remember the case where some guy chopped up some other guy on a bus? The Canadian courts ruled he was disturbed and not held liable for his actions. The Canadians seem to bend over backwards for their criminals and murderers.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 01:43:11 AM »
I read about this EVIL EVIL story on atlasshrugs.com.  it occured in Guelph, Canada the same place where they refused a tree/grove to be planted in memory of Aqsa Parvez, a Canadian girl "honor"-murdered by her muzlim father for not wearing a hijab.
and like republicandox said, canada, the place where all the passengers on the bus, rather than fight against the guy who is chopping up his young victim, instead escape, and hold the door shut so that he'll stay inside to ravage/eat the body.
Which continued after the authorities arrived on the scene.
And then the court, i.e. "judge" john scurfield decided that "vince li" (murder-cannibal) deserves a life of comfort and gentle interviews to monitor his physical and mental "health."
aka Someone Else

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 05:18:49 AM »

Islam creates sociopaths because Mohammed was a psychopath.  Normal people aren't psychopathic but if they follow a psychopath's life and teachings, it turns them into sociopathic Quranimals who are more vicious and unconscionable than any animal found in nature.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 04:29:45 AM »

Yes true. Otherwise I don't know how to understand such retarded news stories that come out of Saudi Arabia now and then, such as the one where the cleric said that women should show only one eye.

I can understand a saudi cleric saying such a thing alot better than I can understand Western converts walking around in veils like this crazy canadian girl on youtube who has an account on youtube called thevintagegoth   

Her videos are really tragic especially the one where she sits there in a niqab(face veil) making excuses for Muhammad's pedophilia. I wrote some very harsh comments for her on that one.

This girl is truly mentally disturbed.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 11:31:46 AM »
Be aware of everything in the days to come as muslims infiltrate and gain more control.  Say daily prayers for safety and guidance.  I am not kidding, our faith and our peace is going to be threatened!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 12:07:04 PM »
It all is normal for muslamics.

Once one of my  muslamic colleagues told me firmly that "Jewish are the dirtiest peoples on the earth". I was stunned and most amazed, I asked him with wide eyes that of course they are your dire opponents but how in this big world they are the dirtiest peoples on the earth.

He told me that he will explain it later. That later was not to come, because the high roller coaster started moving fast. Within few days and most unexpectedly the Gulf War-I started. Then the illegal structure was broken. Then Taliban and AQ rose to power at Afghan, then IA hijack and then Bamiyan Buddha, WTC, Penta happened. Then Taliban were invaded at Afghan. Then Gulf War-II started. Then tsunami at Sumatra took away about 500000, then quake at Muzaffarabad terrorist camps took away about 100000, then Benzoi and Musshu left in their own ways. My colleague retired last year without giving an answer. Now Papistan666 is left hanging on the tenterhooks by the neck and Taliban are also hanging below them clutching their feet.

I do not understand what to do of such a situation. 
 ;)     
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2009, 02:49:09 PM »

MMMMMMMHHHH Needle meat

Homer is so stupid.  Almost as stupid as the quaranimals  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt