Author Topic: Islam Satire  (Read 775 times)

Moshe92

Islam Satire
« on: March 29, 2009, 08:02:59 PM »
note: I wrote this. I am not plagiarizing.

Naziphobia

People should stop being so Naziphobic. Nazism is for the most part an ideology of peace. There is just a small number of radicalized Nazis who are ruining the honor of a great people. Adolf Hitler does not represent Nazis as a whole since most Nazis are peaceful. Look at the example of Justus Herrmann, a member of the German Nazi Party. Herrmann says, "I would like to see Germany enslave all the non-aryans, but I'm not sure if using military force is the right way to do so." He is a true Nazi who does not follow the radicalized version of Nazism.

Yesterdady, the CANR, the Council on American Nazi Relations, held a conference on the growing epidemic of Naziphobia in the United States. "We cannot tolerate further hate and racism directed at Nazis," says Johann Kemf, the chairman of the organization. Kemf says, "Activities of radical Nazis have created a hostile environment for all Nazis. On March 13, seven students in Dallas, Texas surrounded a Nazi woman. They yelled anti-Nazi slurs at her and then grabbed her picture of Adolf Hitler. There was another recent anti-Nazi incident when several American soldiers flushed copies of Mein Kamph down the toilet." At the end of the conference, Kemf said, "our mission is to promote diversity and understanding in order to eradicate Naziphobia."

John Clinton, principal of the George Washington Elementary School in Hartford, Conneticut, is very concerned about anti-Nazi incidents at the school. He decided that his students would be less Naziphobic if they knew what Nazism was really all about. He invited the Nazi activist Alfred Moritz to speak to his students about the basic ideas of Nazism. The students enjoyed hearing Moritz talk about the aryan race, the occult, and the inferiority of Jews and slavs.

We must help moderate Nazis and stop Naziphobia now!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Islam Satire
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 01:52:04 AM »
How do you explain all the nazi rioting simply because a Danish newspaper printed some cartoons of Hitler?  And why are nazi moderates silent when so called radical nazis cut off the heads of infidels?  Do these questions make me a naziphobe?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Islam Satire
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 05:21:08 AM »
Very clever Moshe! Yishar koach!